• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

THE MODS HERE ARE ASSHOLES

UltraLisk

Reaction score
looks like I have to re-check the rules :)

But anyway...you who created this thread...I don't understand what's the problem of not allowing spam. Well everybody knows that the pics are hot or something else like this. And this thing about the mods being assholes...I don't agree. This is one of the few forums where I haven't been banned for flaming mods and believe me there has been a lot of moronic moderators (I mean you ROMAN KING ;)) in my past :)
Man, firefox gots problems (have 2 write this in word)...

What rule are you talking about? Posting other sites? I mention that site all the time and no mod has ever told me not 2 post it... who doesn?t know about that site? Besides superior and exp0sed are 2 diff sites (massive image dumps without nudity with comments vs select few images with nudity that have to be hot and no comments)...

OMFG! Exp0sed now has free videos - click here
Didn’t you say you hated flash?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
As far as Superior Pics or basically any other celebrity forum goes, I absoultely HATE them and it makes me want to dig my eyes out with a fork when I think about how they are organized. That is why this forum is setup very differently and why its NEVER going to be like that.

Didn?t you say you hated flash?

I said I hated sites that are 100% flash. Where the entire site, including menus and logos and everything is flash. Its ok to have flash apps.

Holey24

Reaction score
go ahead and suck up to the mods, those that are sucking haven't had this happen to them yet and i hope it doesn't. but most likely it probably eventually will. all i know is i'm a regular on a lot of forums, and the mods treat people the worst here, it's pretty bad

I love how you brag about being a regular on a lot of forums. Do everyone a favor and GO TO THOSE FORUMS!! You're just a number in a list of billions..NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU..except maybe me cause I just wasted two minutes of my life that I can now never get back..thanks asshole!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Tex and I am an asshole mod.

Man that felt good

Its amazing how people things its an accident or a coincidence that I picked people like Da Pimp and Texan to be mods lol

Gatorman

Reaction score
Its amazing how people things its an accident or a coincidence that I picked people like Da Pimp and Texan to be mods lol

This just in from the Jessica Simpson thread.........

yippie its the 100th post from nlgnlg thats all low quality pics and tagged. Man this site used to be my fave celeb site by far. It has fallen a long way in a short time.

Better get them fired up, Cman..... :D

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prevail
yippie its the 100th post from nlgnlg thats all low quality pics and tagged. Man this site used to be my fave celeb site by far. It has fallen a long way in a short time.

Does tagging really take away from an image's jerkability?

Robot Graveyard

Reaction score
As far as Superior Pics or basically any other celebrity forum goes, I absoultely HATE them and it makes me want to dig my eyes out with a fork when I think about how they are organized. That is why this forum is setup very differently and why its NEVER going to be like that.

th_95371_twothumbsup_123_473lo.JPG

OFFicerJACK

Reaction score
From Dickshunary.com:

qar?di?nal /ˈkwɑrdnl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kwahr-dn-l] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
?adjective

1. A bright pink ornithol characterized by a loud screeching mating call. Almost extinct because the mating call actually drives most of the females away and the ones that stay are disappointed by the small appendage that is displayed.

OH, AND REPS FOR EVERYONE! (except qardinal, of course!)

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
From Dickshunary.com:

qar?di?nal /ˈkwɑrdnl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kwahr-dn-l] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
?adjective

1. A bright pink ornithol characterized by a loud screeching mating call. Almost extinct because the mating call actually drives most of the females away and the ones that stay are disappointed by the small appendage that is displayed.

OH, AND REPS FOR EVERYONE! (except qardinal, of course!)
Nice call Jack, Reps to all...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
rep'd for the definition.

this thread was awesome. i miss the old days when we used to do this all the time lol