• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Queen or Rolling Stones or Aerosmith?

Who is better for you?

• Total voters

CASTOR :::

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Who is better for you:
Queen, Rolling Stones or Aerosmith.

Just want to know.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Is it really that hard to type out the whole names? lol

I have to go with Queen, because sports arenas wouldn't have music without them lol.

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I voted for the Stones, because they kicked ass in their early days.

Now they're a bunch of old farts trying to make an extra buck to add it to the pile of cash they already have.

CASTOR :::

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Why you all dont talk phrase "They are so different! We cant compare them." ?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Why you all dont talk phrase "They are so different! We cant compare them." ?

why you all don't speak english. commie bastard :lol:

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
W3rd! Sympathy for the Devil is the SHIT!

One of my favorite all time songs!

And I can't vote for one over the other. The Stones were great in the 60's and early 70's. Queen and Aerosmith a bit later with Queen's music being much different. Overall though, the Stones would have a slight edge over Aerosmith because the Stones were the original bad boys. Aerosmith owes much of what they did to the Stones.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Aerosmith had one good album as far as I'm concerned (their first). In addition, that horrid Armageddon song instantly destroyed any and all credibility.

Queen is and has always been overrated. Come on, nobody gave two shits about them until "Bohemian Rhapsody" was in Wayne's World.

So, if I have to choose, the Rolling Stones get the nod if only for making "Under my Thumb." Yes, the wrinkles on their faces rival those of my 102 year old Grandma, but hey, Keith Richards snorted the ashes of his father with some cocaine. Pros and cons my friends...

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3, yeaaaah.

kickakiwi

Reaction score
I LOVE the stones.

If anyone is interested, this is a link where you can download a bootleg stones album called "Brussels Affair" which was recorded in 1973. It is considered to be one of the very best live recordings that you can ever get. It is the Stones at their absolute peak.

http://www.iorr.org/talk/read.php?2,615116,615116#msg-615116

The lineup for the stones that day included Mick Taylor (premanent replacement for Brian Jones) and Billy Preston (of Beatles fame) on Piano.

If you do listen to the album, Keith takes a backseat by playing the part of a driving rhythm guitar, while allowing Mick Taylor to take the lead on most things. Later on when Taylor quit and Ronnie Wood joined, Keith invented "the ancient art of weaving" which allows both guitarists to take turns at playing the lead role and essentially trading licks...no predefined roles...which imo usually sounds like a mess.

Enjoy!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one that doesn't like the Stones.

I respect them for their talent and their longevity, but I've just never been a fan of their music.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one that doesn't like the Stones.

I respect them for their talent and their longevity, but I've just never been a fan of their music.

Believe me, you're not alone in this World :)

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Queen is and has always been overrated. Come on, nobody gave two shits about them until "Bohemian Rhapsody" was in Wayne's World.

You're kidding, right?

Queen = brilliant
Freddie Mercury may be the greatest front man of all time.

And nobody cared about Aerosmith until they were in the Wayne's World skit, right? You whippersnapper.

Last edited:

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Well, after "Bohemian" was in Wayne's World, it flew back up the Billboard charts. While I can currently appreciate the song for being a rock classic on its own, my initial fondness for the song was a direct result of the infamous Wayne's World scene.

Also, Aerosmith became too much of a market-machine over the years. T-shirts and records are one thing, but do you remember that bizarre Aerosmith arcade game with a machine gun?

Lastly,

Robert Plant is the greatest front man of all time. Freddie was the greatest beaver impersonator of all time.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Also, Aerosmith became too much of a market-machine over the years. T-shirts and records are one thing, but do you remember that bizarre Aerosmith arcade game with a machine gun?
Wasn't there that great Journey video game from the 80's?

Robert Plant is the greatest front man of all time. Freddie was the greatest beaver impersonator of all time.
This is a topic in itself. List the top 5 greatest frontmen of all time.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Jim Morrison, Eddie Vedder (spelling?)

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Jim Morrison was a great frontman but it could be said that he was almost too much of a frontman. I love the Doors but the band commonly took a backseat to Morrison whether he wanted that to happen or not. Krieger and Densmore didn't even understand his lyrics half the time but they became so drugged out (thanks to Jim) that it didn't really matter. Manzarek was a tool and didn't mnd reaping the benefits of Morrison's style and mystique.

In no particualr order:

Mick Jagger
Robert Plant
Jim Morrison
Roger Daltrey
Iggy Pop...whilst in the Stooges
James Brown...does he count?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Are we talking ever or just the 60s and 70s lol.