• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What Rich Countries Could Do...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
... if they weren't spending so much money on war and/or various forums of corruption. (all 1st world countries, not just you know who)

http://pm.gc.ca/eng/media.asp?id=1911

"The Canadian-led Initiative to Save a Million Lives will deliver basic, cost-effective and life-saving health services to mothers and children in countries where the needs are greatest," said Prime Minister Harper. "Once fully implemented, the Initiative will save over 500 children?s lives every day."

"Canada is on track to double its aid to Africa by 2008-09, "said Prime Minister Harper.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Cman,

Good idea. The US certainly won't be a part of that until we get rid of this idiot administration. The only welfare they care about is the defense contractors and oil industry. Then they'll give then billions. But not a drop for the poor.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score

i've never even heard of that before. good to see the message got out LOL

honestly though, the 10 guidelines are unreasonably idealistic and more fantasy than reality. the RC guy was clearly a left-wing hippy. it would be nice if ANY of the 10 were realistically possible, but they're not.

they are also contradictory, because the population "limit" encourages the society to "deal with" the overflow, which i'm guessing might do damage to the joy and happiness that everyone is supposed to be feelilng.

i'm not searching for utopia, i'm just searching for something less shitty than the current global situation.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
i've never even heard of that before. good to see the message got out LOL

they are also contradictory, because the population "limit" encourages the society to "deal with" the overflow, which i'm guessing might do damage to the joy and happiness that everyone is supposed to be feelilng.

I can't believe that the oldest nation with the most vast resources are dying and reproducing at this rate by chance. The overflow is being dealt with through famine and war either directly or indirectly. Oh and we're all going to hell in a handbasket.

OFFicerJACK

Reaction score
"I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe, but at least I'm enjoyin' the ride..."
Grateful Dead

OFFicerJACK

Reaction score
Helping them is a very devious tool to keep them in perpetual poverty, so that they can't threaten us and they provide a market for our subsidized products. Our leaders are quite clever, eh?

Some info:

"For God's Sake, Please Stop the Aid!"

People complain because we turn a blind eye and we let the suffering go on. Then when we try to do something, and it doesn't work, we are accused of trying to keep them in perpetual poverty. Or accused of helping the defense and oil industry.

Nice... Real nice.

By the way neither Speigel nor Shikwati came to a conclusion like that. Not even close. The corruption is in Africa, not America or Canada or any other 1st world country that wants to help.

...Oh, and you're welcome.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
corruption is everywhere, just to different degrees.

Max Johnson

Reaction score
Can you imagine how much less poor the 3rd world shitholes would be if they stopped firing out as many kids as possible like frogs and instead just had a reasonable # of kids and worked on improving themselves instead of living how their forefathers did 1300 years ago?

cybersteve

Reaction score
Can you imagine how much less poor the 3rd world shitholes would be if they stopped firing out as many kids as possible like frogs and instead just had a reasonable # of kids and worked on improving themselves instead of living how their forefathers did 1300 years ago?

You're right of course, but the problem is that without an extensive welfare state people of poorer nations rely on their children and grandchildren to support them when they get older and are unable to work.
With high death rates from natural and man-made causes they feel the need to make sure they have a large enough family to provide the support they need.
Then of course there's also education about and access to contraception to consider...

Max Johnson

Reaction score
What poor countries could do...if they weren't so busy having kids they can't possibly hope to sustain. They could pretend to be smart and work hard towards joining the rest of the world in the post-industrial revolution era. Abolish warlords and work hard towards prosperity so they wouldn't keep being a bottomless black hole of aid.