• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Best Music Video EVER!

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
How about Benny Benassi - "satisfaction".. (Probably mentioned earlier lol)

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Tommy Seebach

Apache

And to our seasoned members..... No, my obsession with this video will never end.

chaotis

Reaction score
I can't believe noone remembers Sabrina's "Boys, Boys, Boys" clip.
No blokes that I can remember, just lots shots of her wet, bouncing tits in a bikini that didn't want to stay on.
Now THAT was a video... Errm... Music video. Heh.
I forgot about the music! There was some foul background noise, if I remember correctly. :D

punxnotded_igb

Reaction score
a tie between hell bent by kenna and untitled #1 by sigur ros

and of course, and video by tool or radiohead would be close behind

cyberhypnotic

Reaction score
Zinista said:
Could somebody please enlighten me and tell me the meaning of Metallica's 'Unforgiven' Video Clip.. The one with the man in the jail cell trying to get out or something! :roll:

Didn't "Unforgiven" have clips of the band from various shows and live events? Maybe you're thinking of "One", even though I think that's about a mental patient.

Speaking of videos, anyone know any good sites to download full versions of music videos?

Off the top of my head, I'd have to say just about ANY video from Tori Amos and/or Alanis Morissette... Did we forget about "November Rain" from GnR? (You know you rocked out on the sofa, when nobody was around, pretending you were the one playing the piano!!! :cool: )

I'd also like to add that Tool was/is the shit. Is meaning that their music will always kick ass. Perfect Circle sounds just as good, although Manyard seems to not be so hardcore as he was in Tool.

supaduparich

Reaction score
HarryFeltersnach said:
ABSOLUTLY, tool has made some crazy videos, sober and schism are the best.

Yeah Tool's video are cool. Aenima is crazy as hell. Also check out Peal Jam's Do The Evoltion video. It's kind of a Matrix theme about 5 years before the film was even released way cool.

barosjn

Reaction score
My fav vids:

Limp Bizkit - "My Way"

A video on making a video.

Primus - "Wynona's Big Brown Beaver"

Lots of things in this video make me laugh.

KoRn - "Y'All Want A Single"

A very good video against the music industry on a song that says the F-word 93 times.

D

Don Juan

Days go by...Dirty Vegas, one of my all time favorites, maybe because i like breakdancing...

barosjn

Reaction score
I saw another good video, Eminem - "Ass Like That". It's a funny video with special guest appearances from Triumph the Insult Comic Dog and the Crank Yankers.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
barosjn said:
I saw another good video, Eminem - "Ass Like That". It's a funny video with special guest appearances from Triumph the Insult Comic Dog and the Crank Yankers.

That is a great video :surprised

If anyone has mtv2, i know that channel sux, but they remake music videos that feature video game charactors instead of the actors or musicians. Its cool looking. I know they had sims characters in Fountains of Wayne's video "stacey's Mom'.

Im into that new Weezer song " Beverly Hills " The vid aint that bad, its at the playboy mansion...

Thats where I want to be! ( if you know the song ;) )

barosjn

Reaction score
I saw this funny video on a new song from Bloodhound Gang called "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo". It showed this guy driving a banana car, going past a bunch of hot girls, and then making a stop to give a banana to a guy in a speedo. Totally hilarious.

monkeyman

Reaction score
Best Music Video Ever!

Alright, I know I might get some crap for this but I'm going to say it anyway. But before I do, I realize that this thread has been started to talk about videos with hot girls in them. However there almost every single video now days has females in bikinis shaking their ass rubbing up against some guy. So really, any video can be attractive depending on the type of girls you like. But strickly speaking the best overall music video performance has to go to Michael Jackson in Thriller. It doesn't matter whether he's guilty or not because that video was just awesome. The dancing is just old school cool and has originality that lacks in today's videos.

t3sqr

Reaction score
Form the archive section

Does anybody else remember Robet Palmers - "Simply Irresistable" None of the girls were in bikini's, just tight black dressess black hose and lots a really gaudy make-up....Simply Irresistable says it all

The Chief

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember that, another good one from back in the day is "California Girls" - and I can't remember the artist to save my life.

Ma'elKoth

Reaction score
barosjn said:
I saw this funny video on a new song from Bloodhound Gang called "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo". It showed this guy driving a banana car, going past a bunch of hot girls, and then making a stop to give a banana to a guy in a speedo. Totally hilarious.

That's Bam Margera from Viva La Bam, driving the car...

------

I think Unforgiven is the one with the old man and young boy i think... One is clips from the movie One, which might i add is a great movie. Nothing else matters, I think, is the one with live performances of them on the road...

grrboy

Reaction score
Well.....Run DMC V/s Jason Nevins is my pick for best music video