• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Overrated Celebrities

ragnorar

Reaction score
Lindsay Lohan... i just dnt get it. i dnt find her atractive. just dnt.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry....actually, most of the award winning actresses in the last four, five years...the bulk of the old WB, and Smallville as a show (yeah, it's not a celebrity, but I figured while I'm ranting.)

Keanu Reeves, Orlando Bloom, and Nicholas Cage, Quentin Tarantino & the single most overrated celebrity of all time....

Ben Stiller.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Dare i say Ice T?:eek: Actually he can't be overrated, i think everyone wants to know how he gets on tv.

Normally,....I'd agree with that. But I actually like his character on SVU (when I bother watching). Beyond that, yeah...right there with ya.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Well...I haven't posted yet

First of all Jessica Simpson, J-Lo and Fergie are hot.

Mischa Barton, Kate Moss and Vida Guerra are overrated.

pkxface21

Reaction score
Well...I haven't posted yet

First of all Jessica Simpson, J-Lo and Fergie are hot.

Mischa Barton, Kate Moss and Vida Guerra are overrated.

I've seen J-Lo in person. Maybe I caught her on a good day, but she's super hot.

None of the other five you mention would crack my top 1,000.

C

crackab

.. about paris hilton...
I do. She's awesome.

:confused: I'm going to assume your joking and/or trying to get into a verbal fight in this thread.... :confused:

Overrated:
1) Paris Hilton - (How the fuck do you become famous for being famous) She has no talent whatsoever and continues to prove it as she keeps trying to actually do things with her undeserved fame. I.e. singing, acting, etc. She is unattractive. She is too skinny, too dumb, and has a face that looks like a bird.

Some notes:
Lindsay Lohan really isn't famous. Lindsay Lohan's Boobs are famous and quite non-underrated.

Eva Longoria as far as I know has done one notable thing in her entire existence, which of course is "Desperate Housewives," which is a show I have no patience for and was never even slightly interested in watching. Tony Parker is much more bigger celebrity than Eva Longoria.. Maybe not with Media, but with actual accomplishment.(So ESPN can blow it out their ass)

BeLtHaZoR

Reaction score
angelina jolie, jennifer lopez, paris hilton, jessica simpson, ...

scottthebum

Reaction score
Just to drive the point home, I wholeheartedly agree: Paris Hilton should be at the top of the list. At least IMHO.

ClintLickler

Reaction score
nicole richy...total borderline ugly!...good charlet dude can score way better than that!

uk31guy

Reaction score
I'm going to have to fly in the face of convention and say Jessica Alba. Loved her in Dark Angel, thought she was stunning then. Now I think she has lost weight when she didn't need to and just looks like a cheap J'Lo wannabe. The bleached blond does nothing for me.

ClintLickler

Reaction score
dont forget demi moor...she looked hot in "about last night" then got those ugly ass fake tits..P.S. I got the mag. with her nude piks from 20 + years ago...ton of MUFF!..nice nips...then came the $$$$..and she turned into mutt...should have kept hanging around with the "brat pack"...thats what the clinter thinks...

EvolutionSelene

The Resident Lady of Leisure
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This one as of late probably is stated here alot....

Britney Spears

pesma

Reaction score
J lo, Jessica Simpson, Beyonce, Jennifer Garner, Adriana Lima are very hot.
The others are very overrated