• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What do you like to drink?

Brianwp

Reaction score
Well, instead of bumping old threads, I thought I'd start a new one...not even controversial. A new move, for me.

So, what kind of liquor do you enjoy?

Personally, I've been on a strict regimen of Pacifico beer and Crown Royal. Then for lunch...

marquis

Reaction score
I'm an unashamed drink snob.I drink cask beer through choice because nothing out of a bottle comes remotely near.I'm very partial to decent wine (not the sort of crap sold off in supermarkets), in particular wines from Burgundy and the Rhone.Whisky , yes I love good single malt Scotch.
If the only beer on offer is cold fizzy stuff I move to fruit juice.Life's to short to waste on mass produced gnat's piss or wine which tastes like stewed fruit.

scoundrel

Reaction score
I'm an ordinary man with humble tastes in most things, but I prefer to enjoy what I eat and drink if I can. I seldom drink lager or beer, I prefer cider. Most of the time I make do with Strongbow or Magners, mass produced and undistinguished, but perfectly acceptable. However, if a locally brewed alternative can be had, I'll try it. There are some really good ciders produced in Normandy and Brittany and I like to sample these when I can.

I too enjoy single malt whisky, but just occasionally. The Island malts have a strong, astringent flavour I don't really appreciate: I prefer Speyside malts. Glenfiddich is my favourite.

anareta

Reaction score
I've found that the older I get, the stronger (and clearer) I want my alcohol.
Gone are the days of beer and Jack with Coke. Now it's either vodka, gin or tequila pretty much straight without anything mixed in.

I've talked to several other people of comparable ages and it seams to be trend. I guess the older you get, the more impatient you are to get drunk!

Brianwp

Reaction score
I do enjoy a vodka martini once in a while while dining. Nothing fancy, Stoli, very dry, properly chilled (but with no ice slurry), with 2 olives, a little dirty. I'm just plain folk, you know.:rolleyes:

Brianwp

Reaction score
When I go out with my oldest son, we drink shots of his own invention..we call it a Jagerschlager. One part Jagermeister, one part Goldschlager.

Brianwp

Reaction score
Sooooo...has anyone else had a drink lately? Or are you all on the wagon? I'm having a few tonight myself, Pacifico and...well, you already know. What the fuck, am I the only alky here? :beer:

v1v1d

Live and let live
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sooooo...has anyone else had a drink lately? Or are you all on the wagon? I'm having a few tonight myself, Pacifico and...well, you already know. What the fuck, am I the only alky here? :beer:

No no - I'm having gin and Lemon twist - a lot of it . :redface: