• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Obituaries (R.I.P. -- Celebrity Death Announcements)

Gatorman

Reaction score
I wonder who gets her $80 million. Shit, she could have adopted me. If only I had known about her precarious mental condition..........

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
She may have been a crazy, drugged-out biznitch, but she did just have a baby and her son died quite recently as well.
I wouldn't wish that scenario upon anyone. RIP

jarvisvalmont

Reaction score
Does anybody else think her lawyer Howard K. Stern may have had something to with killing/murdering her?

ej333

Reaction score
seems like this fn howard k. stern is not even in the picture in the story today,the so called husband !!! where was he this prick, he is as fake as his bad wig- rip anna nicole - your liitle one will be taken care of and loved

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
I was so shocked to hear about it today. I turned the TV on and heard it and I was left speechless. Some of you are saying this is a good thing and whatever...come on people...this is a life. How can you all wish death upon anyone? She's really dead...I don't care what kind of person she was...she's had some real issues here lately and hopefully now she's somewhere nice...

Darius

Reaction score
RIP

Anna Nicole Smith was a fuckin nut, that is true. She had recently lost her 20 year old son, right after giving birth. What did the tabloids do, they attacked her and ripped her up... fuckin scumbags! She had just lost her son! Step into reality people, there is no need to be an asshole just because you are 'anonymous' on the net. What did I think of Anna Nicole Smith? Not too much- gold digger, no talent, and dumb as a stump. Although I did not have a high opinion of her, I would never have shoved a camera in her face saying 'How do you feel about your sons death?'
'Do you think that you were partly responsible?' Which may not exactly be the questions she was asked, but they are similar. RIP Anna

barelrod

Reaction score
Anna Nicole, RIP

:sad:
Hope her soul will have peace from now on...
:sad:

walouu

Reaction score
That's a sad news for all her fans
God bless you Anna

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
goretint said:
One more useless "celeb" down, It's a good day. Now we just have to wait for Kfed and Paris to cash in.
That's so wrong, you should be neg-repped by all the members!

Even though she wasn't the smartest, how can you be happy that she died?
Think about her youngest son, he's only a few months old!
Hope he gets taken care off.

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The Mighty Z said:
That's so wrong, you should be neg-repped by all the members!

Even though she wasn't the smartest, how can you be happy that she died?
Think about her youngest son, he's only a few months old!
Hope he gets taken care off.

well said

RIP

Gatorman

Reaction score
Rosie slams Anna hours before her death is reported here........

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
I'm starting to think that Howard K. could have had A LOT to do with all of this insanity. There have supposedly been accusations that he murdered Anna's son Daniel and now, with the death of Anna herself, it's looking more and more shady...maybe he was trying to set himself up for inheritance or something. Yeesh, what a cluster fuck this is going to be. RIP

ej333

Reaction score
a Question for all out there,why would someone with a body temp of 105 as reported with internal stomach pains 2 days before be admitted to a hospital,there was a doctor who again was reported to have traveled from cali to fl days i beleive 2-3 days before she died, we need to hear from this doctor and what he did or advised,i do myself have some medical ex - there is a possibly that the pneumonia she had 2 months ago was dormant in her internally and caused a relapse along with with continued drug abuse the body could not defend,my final word is Howard K stern is a parasite and is not the father and the baby should unite with annas natural birth mother. rip anna nicole smith.