• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

i think the mods have a personal vendetta against me

salsasearch

Reaction score
I realize I screwed up and accidentally put up a couple doubles of Emma Watson but not all the ones were doubles, the whole post was deleted.

I started a miley post with pictures of her over 18, the thread was deleted.
In retaliation, i posted pictures from her underage in a new thread that was understandably deleted.

Now is the final straw, one of the first threads i started Vanessa Anne Hudgens has been deleted and now a new Vanessa Hudgens thread is up where people are doing their best to reconstruct three years of posts.

What gives?

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Perhaps if you would read the goddamn rules and not be such a crappy poster, you would not have problems with the mods.

But...if you like, you could keep on your current path, which is being a whiny little bitch.

1) The posts of Miley that were deleted were pics taken WHEN SHE WAS UNDERAGE YOU FUCK NUT!

2) The Vanessa Hudgens thread has disappeared. We are checking in to what happened to it, but so far we can't reconstruct why it has deleted itself. I lost posts in that thread myself as did many others.

3) Perhaps you should just stop coming to this forum. Asshole.

wasnt me

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
From looking at your posts, I would say that the biggest problem is that you post pictures the celebs fully clothed. Your posts were not deleted, they were moved to Jihad.

From the Forum Rules:
05c. Please do not post fully clothed, head-shots or duplicates of images already posted.

Anything in violation of these rules will be moved to Jihad. Read the rules and learn to follow them.
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/announcement.php?f=30&a=5

salsasearch

Reaction score
There is no need to make it personal, i was trying to gain insight so that i could be a better poster and better contribute to the site. The second miley post was underage and some of the emma watson pictures were dups, i wholly admit that i screwed up on them, my bad. And thanks for clarifying about the hudgens thread. But as for the miley pics from the first thread i created, she was over 18, and they were candids of her. You can make the argument that she was fully clothed, but i cant imagine that is the reason it was deleted, how many pictures of angelina jolie showing up in a dress fully clothed and quite frankly not looking that great.

wasnt me

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You can make the argument that she was fully clothed, but i cant imagine that is the reason it was deleted, how many pictures of angelina jolie showing up in a dress fully clothed and quite frankly not looking that great.

That is absolutely the reason why that post was moved. If you click on your username and search for all your posts, you will see that the post was moved to Jihad and the title reflects why it was moved there. Link: http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showthread.php?p=360664#post360664

Again, read the rules. Its all in there:

10b. Disregarding any rule will result in deletion of posts, warnings, infractions and/or bannings.

10c. We may move, remove, merge or edit your posts without notice, in our sole discretion.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Let me get my troll suit on, ahh... too tired to troll this morning.

Post #2 by choppes, brings me back memories of the good old days when I used to get shit poured all over me by mods (Cman), but it made me a better poster. salsasearch you've been here 5 years (but today is the first day I see your name), you should know how things work around here, don't take it personally. I have 100+ posts in jihad - you have a long way to go, grasshopper.

upnorth17

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Let's see, the title of the thread you started was i think the mods have a personal vendetta against me and you admitted to starting a thread in protest. And you're complaining about people getting personal?????

There is no need to make it personal, i was trying to gain insight so that i could be a better poster and better contribute to the site. The second miley post was underage and some of the emma watson pictures were dups, i wholly admit that i screwed up on them, my bad. And thanks for clarifying about the hudgens thread. But as for the miley pics from the first thread i created, she was over 18, and they were candids of her. You can make the argument that she was fully clothed, but i cant imagine that is the reason it was deleted, how many pictures of angelina jolie showing up in a dress fully clothed and quite frankly not looking that great.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
We all go through a learning process when we first start posting... Hell, I was sent to Jihad more times than I can remember... I think it is part of the acceptance around here... Take time.. go over the rules... Keep posting.. .If the mods had a vendetta against you then you would have been banned... In fact from looking at your account, you have only recieved 1 infraction... so it looks like you are making a mountain out of a molehill...

This forum has very specific rules and a very low tolerance for breaking those rules... That is what has and always will make this one of the best Adult Celeb forums on the net...

EvolutionSelene

The Resident Lady of Leisure
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Pretty much what the other mods said. Also I've had a few playboy images taken down as well as a few other posts because they were banned material.

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sigh.

You keep stating that the pics you posted in your first Miley Cyrus thread were taken when she was 18. They were not, she was 17 in them. That's why I took them down.

You then posted more pics of her, but these were when she was even younger. Again they were taken down.

Later on you made a couple posts consisting of fully clothed pics. These were also removed.

In total, you only got one infraction for the second underage Miley post you made. You could have had as many as four infractions (resulting in a ban) for the posts you made that had to be moved. As JJ said, if we did in fact have a vendetta against you, we would have banned your IP address and none of this conversation would be taking place. Understand that multiple posters are banned each and every day here at NCF.

Read the rules, learn from your past mistakes (I too have posted things that ended up in Jihad...) and you'll be fine.

army1959

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
well don't feel too bad i got thumped for a spelling error typo !!!