• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Why do female celebrities have to ruin themselves by having kids?

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
A couple of days ago I heard the tragic news that KELLY BROOK is pregnant by her new Neaderthal boyfriend!

Cheers for that you fucking prick, Kelly is now gonna disappear from our sight for a few months and will probably kiss goodbye to the sexy shoots because she will become a "mother" and will not want to embarrass the sprog when it gets older.

This comes on top of the news that the Portman is expecting.

I mean Angelina Jolie retired the nude scenes once she had her own "biological" kids. Who do you reckon will be next?

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
that's a bit unfair, don't you think?

I'm expecting JenAn to be next, she's not in her first youth anymore.

back to kelly - Prego boobs?

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
that's a bit unfair, don't you think?

I'm expecting JenAn to be next, she's not in her first youth anymore.

back to kelly - Prego boobs?

What's unfair about wanting to ogle the Brook in her prime rather than having saggy breasts post birth.

Same thing happened with Iga wyrwal. Once the kid was born I have seen neither hide nor hair of her. Could be wrong, but, I don't think so.

No consideration for the fans. Lol

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It is the scientists that are at fault for not engineering a way for the male of our species to give birth.. then maybe you could volunteer yourself as a surrogate to allow her to have her "selfish needs of motherhood" met but you would still get to see her smoking hot bod... It has worked on many crappy TV sitcoms, so why not real life.. haha

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It is the scientists that are at fault for not engineering a way for the male of our species to give birth.. then maybe you could volunteer yourself as a surrogate to allow her to have her "selfish needs of motherhood" met but you would still get to see her smoking hot bod... It has worked on many crappy TV sitcoms, so why not real life.. haha

I blame scientists for telling pregnant women to stop smoking and drinking. No wonder they gain so much weight !

Momesso

Reaction score
JJ you talking something like this?

pregnant-man-thomas-beatie-picture9.jpg

Sorry to do that. Anyways as to who's next, i'll guess either Emily Deschanel, Candice Swanepoel or Carrie Underwood.

reesehugg

Reaction score
A couple of days ago I heard the tragic news that KELLY BROOK is pregnant by her new Neaderthal boyfriend!

Cheers for that you fucking prick, Kelly is now gonna disappear from our sight for a few months and will probably kiss goodbye to the sexy shoots because she will become a "mother" and will not want to embarrass the sprog when it gets older.

This comes on top of the news that the Portman is expecting.

I mean Angelina Jolie retired the nude scenes once she had her own "biological" kids. Who do you reckon will be next?

because it's their god given right to become pregnant?

Momesso

Reaction score
I'm seeing that Kelly had a miscarriage and lost her baby. Condolences to her and her boyfriend, that really sucks.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
because it's their god given right to become pregnant?

No need to get pious it's only a discussion for fun! Hence the reason I asked the question "who will be next?" to generate the conversational flow.

By the way what you wrote is a statement not a question - so why the question mark at the end of the sentence?

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
I'm seeing that Kelly had a miscarriage and lost her baby. Condolences to her and her boyfriend, that really sucks.

What happened to Kelly I wouldn't wish on any woman regardless of what i said.

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The closer you get to meeting him, the more you believe in him.

Or at least the idea of him... but I still think most believe mostly in material things and not spiritual.

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Never - made it a life long vow. Worm food and that's all.

Or, as Frank Reynolds so eloquently put it... "I'm not going to be buried in a grave, when I'm dead just throw me in the trash."

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
If there were any justice in the world, all chicks, once it became apparent that they would be hotties, would have their eggs harvested to allow their hot offspring to be placed in surrogates, thus passing on their hotness to the next generation. They would then be sterilized, to preserve their hotness for as long as possible.

It's really the only true and just way to do things.