• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Where's the sticky for talking to members and mods? I got Jihad'd'dd'd.

JuK3

Reaction score
Would like to talk to the community and such. Just wondering.

JuK3

Reaction score
Anyway, I've got some new recording capabilities. Some of my older vids will have anomalies. This should be eliminated now, and I will continue to phase through the older vids into the new. Also, I'm gonna have to go through and update the now defunct megaupload links in my posts for new one's, so just give me some time and I'll generate some new links.
Cheers

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This is where you can talk to members.

You can PM mods, just look at the bottom of each section to see who is responsible for it.

JuK3

Reaction score
K
Admin should create a central thread were users and staff can conversate and come together easier. I'm talking to you larryo.

Also, there seems to be little reward for posting unique content on this site. I'll keep posting because I like the format of the forum, but some incentive towards something would be cool.

JuK3

Reaction score
Easy: Mods-Create a thread that ALL of you are in. Talk freely and accept site issues from users. You'll always be in there talking shit and site issues will become evident. Try it for 100 posts.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I should have said that all posts are checked by the first mod that gets there. If they thinks it should be drawn to the attention of other mods, they will do so. It is hard to start a thread to address all mods, because we don't have fixed schedules. Some mods are looking after several sites. We are always open to good suggestions. Right now, we are all busy because of the shutdown of Megaupload and Filesonic, but eventually we will get to it.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
Dear longrodvonhugendong,

This is NOT a discussionforum (yes, there are discussions but it is not the main thing).
This forum is to show female beauty at its best (preferably nude).

If you post good stuff you will get "reputation"points (reps), these points are your "meter" to see if you do good.
IF you want to discuss anything you can reply to what others post (in the discussion thread) or in Jihad (the best there is).
If you want to report a post as "not suitable" you must use the report button

Simpel ?

JuK3

Reaction score
Sounds good peoples.
Dear longrodvonhugendong,
This forum is to show female beauty at its best (preferably nude).
:lol: Yep, that's why I'm here.
I'll try to post some new vids soon(time permitting).

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
so would you be looking for something like this?

I want to bitch and moan thread

If that doesn't work.. then the best thing to do is what you did.. Start a thread, and people will answer... :banana: