• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What nationalities are you?

Reverend James

Reaction score
Glad to see I am not the only mutt in the pound.

Here goes...

- 1/8 Greek (Isle of Paros, allegedly descended from Emperor Constantine XI, the last Byzantine Emperor)
- 3/8 Irish (allegedly descended from tough, mean, drunken coal miners... pretty sure about that one)
- 3/8 Scottish (all crazy lumberjacks from New Brunswick, Canada)
- 1/8 Metis (French + Mohawk or Cree... unsure)

I am about as Canadian as it gets, if you get me on the ice!

BigD

Reaction score
100% Kiwi

Eats-Roots-Leaves. :lol: :lol:

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
German, Swiss, Welsh, Irish, and others that I'm not yet sure off....born to be a drunk....

TehMatt

Reaction score
Irish-American!

Time to get drunk *Cheers* :cheers: *Cheers*

Gatorman

Reaction score
Fourth generation American -- 50% Irish/50% Italian heritage. Can drink like a fish and make amore all night!! :lol: :lol:

pototoy

Reaction score
Born in Saudi Arabia, raised and grew up in the Phillippines, currently reciding in the Cali, USA.

Shakezula

Reaction score
Both of my parents are from El Salvador, I was born and raised in Soth Central Los Angeles.

lyah

Reaction score
Im of an indian origin...indian parents grandparents etc etc...but I live in Canada :D
What i dont like is when a few Indians who come to Canada for a better life and give no respect to our country(esp. in high school -- ie swearin durin national anthemn, poking fun at things jus walkina round like u dont care).
So they are here enjoyin Canada's lovely life and yet no respect...this brings about a bad name to us all and its just pathetic.

Reverend James

Reaction score
lyah said:
Im of an indian origin...indian parents grandparents etc etc...but I live in Canada :D
What i dont like is when a few Indians who come to Canada for a better life and give no respect to our country(esp. in high school -- ie swearin durin national anthemn, poking fun at things jus walkina round like u dont care).
So they are here enjoyin Canada's lovely life and yet no respect...this brings about a bad name to us all and its just pathetic.

Glad you brought that up... not being racist at all, but it bothers me about everyone who comes to Canada. When my relatives came from Greece they would not even speak Greek because they thought it was proper to completely immerse themselves in their new culture. That being said, it is more of an issue in Canada than it is in the US because we are so fucking concerned with possibly offending someone's culture that we allow them to tread all over ours.

Anyway, BOT...

Aviator

Reaction score
Reverend James said:
That being said, it is more of an issue in Canada than it is in the US because we are so fucking concerned with possibly offending someone's culture that we allow them to tread all over ours.

You've evidently never been to California. I imagine that Spanish is going to be the official language here in 10 years.

singhr

Reaction score
When you live in the greatest country in the world, it's hard not to say you're 100% Canadian :wink: :D

But my origin is Fijian Indian...... not like Native Fijian but Indian as in East Indian.

tha_man

Reaction score
This is what my parents told me when i was younger...
German
Italian
Silician (or something like that)
Swiss,
English
Dutch
Cherokee
Mohekan (i guess it's not the last of the mohekans)
and black

(i probably have more.. my grandma is 100%cherokee, and my mom also claims to be 1/4th black.. but neither she nor I even look black at all)

Who knows.. I'm just white to me :roll:

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Nickomartin said:
A true English gentlemen- Long live the queen (the old bitch)
Keep her, we'll just keep winning the Ashes (Cricket to the people who don't know).. :twisted:

Spastic Camel

Reaction score
100% New Zealander,

Just to break any stereotypes....

1. I am not a hobbit
2. I have NEVER had relations with a sheep
3. I don't run around performing the Haka and sticking my toungue out!