• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Who is Playboys next target?

C

cmfriend

Does every Celebrity babe have a price? Reports of the Lindsay Lohan playboy spread being a success. http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/l...ue-selling-newsstands-report-article-1.993385

Should Playboy start targeting young hot celeb babes for thier magazine. If so who should be the next to grace the pages of Playboy?

Personally i would like to see them try for someone who has been unwilling to show the goods in the past. Someone like Jessica Simpson or Jennifer Love Hewitt would be a great place to start. Maybe they can use the she just had a baby and look how she wiped back into shape angle with Jessica Simpson.

Who would you like to see?

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
Don't really care as long as it's not another Marilyn Monroe PS recreation or a bikini shoot.

milla jovovich

a man can dream cant he?

She is fine, but, I don't think we need a Jovovich Playboy shoot she's got her kit off enough times on celluloid and in print (have you not viewed her thread?) what could a PB shoot give us we've not aleady seen before - playboy should save their money and go after those celebs who refuse to disrobe and offer them big bucks in order to entice them for our viewing pleasure.

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If it were up to me, I think the first one I'd try to persuade would be Emmanuelle Chriqui... but I could come up with 20 or so pretty easily.

C

cmfriend

Well JLH is getting steamier. she is looking pretty amazing i n the show. Lots of cleavage. Just makes me want to see those lovely breast that much more!

JLH's boobs were to big for some ads.
http://www.tvshark.com/read/?art=arc8846

The same website states that Jennifer was offered a large sum of $ directly from Hef himself to pose nude in his magazine. Jennifer declined the offer. :(

army1959

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
just read today on e news that Jennifer love Hewitt was made an offer !!

drkwlf13

Reaction score
I would like to see Jennifer Love Hewitt or Alexandra Daddario.

But does not matter much if rumors are true. Rumor has it that they are going the way of Maxim so that they can be sold on one of those e-readers. Forget which one.

vinotinto

Reaction score
I dunno what happened with Mona Chpra playboy shoot. I was dying to see her at that magazine next month but still nothing. I have read on interned and it says they cancelled again (might be due the twitter pics)

C

cmfriend

Did a quick google search Jennifer Love Hewitt. The latest news is she is going to be totally nude under the covers in season 2 of "The Client List". She is working out quit a bit too. She looks pretty good in a recent Shape Magazine. Although the shape photos may have been photo shopped according to sources.
Love to see this nude!!