• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

US beer is crap

der_ht

Reaction score
to hell!
I m f rom good ol' germany
we know how to brew beer
our beer is so delicious that it is exported in the us and people love it
for example world's finest beer is german
It is called BECKS!!

Got H22?

Reaction score
I really do hate a lot of the beer that comes from.....well.....a lot of places....but mainly anything that is lower than 5.9% because its just not my style. Ill drinik just about anything ice brewed or anything thats a heavy malt beverage like 211 or Hurricane....Yeah, they taste like shit but it takes a lot less to get drunk....plus you can get that shit cheap and in large quantities.....But if im just sippin on beer ill take a Miller High Life anyday.....You can have your Samuel Adams and your Budweiser Select but who are you fooling, under it all its the same ingredients and that same asstastic taste......

tommyboy

Reaction score
For those who claim American beer is for pussies, I challenge you to drink a 12 pack of Steel Reserve 211. I myself, have long realized that if you are drinking to get drunk, sipping on a cold brew is not the way to go (whether it's "pussy" american beer, or crappy canadian beer). This is why I, and other hoosiers like myself choose to drop a shot of whisky in our beers (aka "boilermakers"). But you Canucks, with your gay marriage and what not, probably dont know anything about that. GO USA!

Gibson

Reaction score
Right. Some of us support gay marriage, so we obviously know nothing about mixed drink.

Sipping beer will get anyone drunk; it just depends on how fast you sip.

in Alberta it's 18.....I think there's one other place that's 18 also but the rest are 19
Manitoba and Quebec, I think. As if regulations have ever stopped minors from getting booze anyway.