• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

red carpet forum

twiz66

Reaction score
As of late, there are many non-nude red carpet pictures being posted, while i agree some can be hot, alot of them don't even show much skin.

This is NUDE celeb forum after all, and if the only pics being posted are pics i can view on my yahoo homepage, it kindof defeats the purpose of this forum.

I do realize there is a fine line here, but it annoys the hell outta me when i have to scroll through half a page of dresses just to see some skin.

I cant be the only one this bothers.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
I agree, but, I note you have been here 5 & half years and have only made 20 posts on this forum and thanked 34 times (average of 6 times a year). So how about you spend time trawling the web and make some nudie posts for our viewing pleasure instead of complaining about the lack of them from people who contribute really hard to the forum.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
out of the 20 posts tere are 7 posts with pics

twizzie, please try to post GOOD posts (you tend to post bulky-like groups of pics that are sometimes bad or very GOOD)
You should be a real good poster if you removed the bad pics from each post before posting, then your post is outstanding; That would be proof of being a good member.
Your discussion: A lot of red carpetpics are deleted because there is somuch, the mods are trying to maintain a mix of those and "nude" pics.
Why Mods are doing that is simpel, it is a rule to keep the site nice.
How they do that is not my concern, i don't care.
If ever you become Moderator you can start to ask these questions.
For now: Keep posting and try to avoid BULK.

twiz66

Reaction score
First off, its very difficult to even find anything to post anymore because its probly already been posted.

Secondly, ive always believed in quality over quantity, when i find something new and good i post it, if it hasnt already been posted.

Thirdly, i never complained about lack of posts from anyone.

And since when did someone need high activity to point out an observation.
Would it make any difference if i had 10 million posts and said the same thing?
Last time i checked , No-one needed a high post count to share an opinion in the discussion section, even if it was about a personal annoyance.

I dont appreciate being attacked on the grounds that im not as active as others, just for making a simple observation about the state of the forum.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
I dont attack you, i try to explain.
I never mentioned to post MUCH i tried to explain that some good pics are better than a bulky load of pics (with some good pics).
I also tried to explain that nude and red carpet (and some paparazzi) and more are carefully mixed into something ( a thread) that is not annoying if you look at it (no talking and more rules).
Hope this explains a little.
Dont feel attacked just try to keep posting (GOOD pics)

cel7

Reaction score
As of late, there are many non-nude red carpet pictures being posted, while i agree some can be hot, alot of them don't even show much skin.

This is NUDE celeb forum after all, and if the only pics being posted are pics i can view on my yahoo homepage, it kindof defeats the purpose of this forum.

I do realize there is a fine line here, but it annoys the hell outta me when i have to scroll through half a page of dresses just to see some skin.

I cant be the only one this bothers.

Your thread reminds me of another thread created some time back. I can't seem to locate that thread, I guess the mod must have removed it.

Basically, the guy was ranting that this site is called NudeCelebForum but most of the celeb pics posted here have their clothes on instead. He claims it's false advertising. The guy never contributed anything, made only 1 post after 3 years of joining the forum and that one and only post he used it as a complaint. Guess what happened next? He got bashing from everyone. LOL. Wonder whether that dude is still around.

There is a fine line. Red carpet photos are allowed if they show skin...... cleavage, leg, bare back, etc.

These types of red carpet pics definitely no problem.

.....but these type of red carpet pics shouldn't be posted. I think this is what twiz66 is talking about.