• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Will this be R rated movie?

thenar

Reaction score
doubt it i think it for the disny crowd that are out growing disney

Last edited by a moderator:

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
from imdb:

Sex & Nudity
Cast of this film has said if this movie is not rated R it would definitely be rated NC-17 for strong adult content.

Violence & Gore
The main girls rob a bank to get money for spring break, later they get arrested.

Profanity
Rated R for Strong language, and the middle finger is also shown once.

Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking
The four main girls are shown smoking, drinking and Taking drugs.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
I've never understood the 'NC-17' rating, just make it 18 like they have in the EU, I know it's weird like drink @ 21 (which must make Uni/College fucking hard for Americans), but, make everything 18 - voting, drinking, driving, smoking, drug taking (lol) and it's standardised.

thenar

Reaction score
the thing about nc 17 once they came up with the rating hollywood wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. its like the kiss of death to a study. so they avoid it at all cost so to me its useless.

shocked about this being an r or nc 17 movie but dont think we will be seeing the lovely vanessa or selina bikini less unfortunately
still might be worth a rental

C

cmfriend

I miss the 70's 80's and early 90's old T&A movies even with the big ole' bush many babes sported back then. Basic idea, simple plots with sexy busty babes that were not uptight about showing skin. Shannon Tweed was one of the best at this game. Now we have digital video and super clear pictures, but we can't find many actresses who will get nude anymore.

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I miss the 70's 80's and early 90's old T&A movies even with the big ole' bush many babes sported back then. Basic idea, simple plots with sexy busty babes that were not uptight about showing skin. Shannon Tweed was one of the best at this game. Now we have digital video and super clear pictures, but we can't find many actresses who will get nude anymore.

I think those kinds of girls have migrated to the webcam genre... a lot of those girls got used and had their lives get pretty messed up. Amber Smith, Nikki Nova and Lorissa McComas are a few that come to mind. So many of those actresses had to supplement their income doing things that haunted them for the rest of their lives (and some of their lives were cut short as a result, unfortunately). I guess we'll have to check back in about 20 years to see what kind of long term effect being a webcam model has on these girls, and on society as a whole.

thenar

Reaction score
yak what about skinamax dont they still have a steady stream of softcore?

yakovitch

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
yak what about skinamax dont they still have a steady stream of softcore?

I don't have any premium channels, so I can't say for sure... but I'm guessing at least some of what is posted here is relatively recent. But I don't think any of the actresses doing that these days is nearly as famous (or infamous) as the actresses of the 80's & 90's. You're much more likely to find the types of women who used to grace the screens in skinemax type fare in front of a webcam these days (you can even find some of those veteran softcore actresses). And then there's the reality-tv type shows, there's probably a couple dozen girls on those shows that needn't go the softcore route now... and you just know many of them would have had to back in the day.

C

cmfriend

Yak, Amber Smith and Lorissa McComas should be in the T&A Hall of Fame. Amber Smith beauty is unmatched in B movie world. Amber i believe made many most beautiful women in the world list is here prime. So great to see a womenlike amber be that good looking and not be uptight about showing skin.

Super famous and rich actresses like Jennifer love Hewitt and Katherine Heigl really piss me off so much i stopped even caring about thier movies. Both of these actresses have achieved major fame and fortune teasing with thier breasts, but will never actually show them. Thats bull shit in my book. Need more women like Amber Smith in the world.

p.s. Another favorite also named Smith, is Julie K Smith. Julie has amazing breasts. And Julie really knows how to shake that body.

yakovitch

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree with most of what you said cmfriend, Lorissa & Amber are 2 of my all-time favorites and Julie K.'s breasts are stupendous... J. Love is just another top-heavy Texas girl (looks good, but only 'soap opera' level acting ability, imo). However, I would personally put Katherine Heigl in a different class. If you've stopped watching her movies because she doesn't get naked in them, you've missed some pretty good movies. Besides, often times the fantasy is better than reality (Teri Hatcher, Neve Campbell, Rosie Perez... a few disappointments that come immediatately to mind).

C

cmfriend

I agree with most of what you said cmfriend, Lorissa & Amber are 2 of my all-time favorites and Julie K.'s breasts are stupendous... J. Love is just another top-heavy Texas girl (looks good, but only 'soap opera' level acting ability, imo). However, I would personally put Katherine Heigl in a different class. If you've stopped watching her movies because she doesn't get naked in them, you've missed some pretty good movies. Besides, often times the fantasy is better than reality (Teri Hatcher, Neve Campbell, Rosie Perez... a few disappointments that come immediatately to mind).

Yak , True mystery is better at times, you gave some fine very examples. I do think Katherine Heigl is legit stacked! Katherine has peaked enough to give me more than enough evidence to believe in Teri Hatcher's words "they are real and they are spectacular" (can you believe it's actually been 17 years since that episode?), But i would put good money on K Heigl's Ta Ta's are spectacular. Also i'm not really into chick flicks.