• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Secret Society/Occult

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
I know what you probably are thinking right now.
Secret Society? Occult? What the fuck is this motherfucker smoking?
It's Great shit, believe me. But that is besides the fucking point.

Let me tell you people something about me, I'm not a crazy, the Government is out to get us all, Paranoid(well sometimes) watching out for Big Brother, type.

But I do know a few people who are a bit out there. And I was at this dudes house the other day,starting some trees on fire, and the dude pops in this DVD. So he is like "Bro, you gotta watch this shit." I asked him what it was about, And he starts to tell me about the Skull and Bones, and Bohemian Grove. So I am thinking to myself, I heard somewhere that G. Wubbya Bush and his daddy are in the skulls, right? Just like the movie? Right? Now in the movie these "Skulls" were all upercrust rich, white motherfuckers from Yale.
So the guy I was smokin with, told me all those motherfuckers are Nazi's to boot.
Now If I am losing some of you, I am sorry, but you're going to shit when you hear about the Bohemian Club/Grove, It is an elite club for members of the Skull and Bones.
Let me tell you that a little bit about The Bohemian Club. It is located about 70 miles north of San Francisco, CA. It is all white membership (except Colon Powell), they have a gathering every year to perform al little ritual called The Cremation of Care, in which They burn a body(real/fake?) and worship a semi-deity called Moloch.

How about that.

Don't dismiss this shit right away, Let me tell you, This Skull and Bones stuff is deep and is spread throughout history. I am talking thousands of years.
If you can sit back and think about such a ancient and massive oganization,
just for a second, this just isn't out of the realm of possibilitys.

Think about it

Infowars<----Great General Shit is fucked up site.
Moloch Moloch2<-------a semi-deity? Are you for real?
Skull and Bones<---------A secret history?
Illuminati Symbolism,-------for the uninitiated
Get back at me, tell me what you think.

Is it all paranoid bullshit?

Or is it for Real?

cableguy

Reaction score
i smell a politically manipulated rat...

first and foremost, IF this is all true, how does it affect any of us??? because you saw a tape of something doesnt even make it completely true... michael moore showed us all how badly things can be distorted if not in context...

if a group of rich elites gathers at some secret place, to do ritualistic things that dont make sense to you or me, where is the harm?? the named elites most certainly are not nazis, either... look at the things both of them pushed, and compare them to the nazis... not too many similarities, really... freedom of speech, comingled races, an armed citizenry... no, not doing a good job as nazis at all...

at best, this is simply another case of the huddled masses not knowing what some rich folks do in their spare time, and wishing they were in on it... at worst, those same people become paranoid because they dont know what happens there... i see this as no different than a golf tournament for ceos only being held at a private country club, and by invitation only... you would have a bunch of rich and powerful people together, in private, talking about who knows what...

relax, the world is not only not out to get you, but by and large, doesnt even know you exist, much less care about you... the anonymity you have as one citizen in a country of over 300 million is still intact, even if your hockey team cant touch the gophers... :)

john kerry is also a skull and bones member...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You didn't have to be so defensive about it, secret cults are cool. In fact, I'm kind of jealous that I'm not in one, which is why I put the stonecutter thing in my signature :lol:

Also, welcome back

cableguy

Reaction score
i wasnt trying to be defensive, just trying to keep things grounded in reality... sorry if i came across otherwise...

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
I spent an hour looking through those links. The fucked up thing is that i was talking with a friend about logos because we were drafting one of our own for a tee-shirt, so we were looking at all the different ones online and i said "what the fuck is the deal with the fucking sun in everybody's logo".

onerythym

Reaction score
i never noticed the stonecutter "mason" reference.

the seekrut souse-eye-uh-tea of exp0sed forums

OFFicerJACK

Reaction score
Not such an elite group, even Homer Simpson was a member of the Stonecutters! (just kiddin').

I knew a Mason once. I also knew (an unrelated) Rainbow Girl. Hot babe. Never really discussed their activities with me but I think the secret part is that they like to help people without being recognized as good Samaritans.

But I don't know anything about the Bohemians or the Skulls. Sounds like it would be a hell of a football game though....

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
I knew there would be a hint of scepticism amongst the rational thinking.
But come on cableguy, I am here to open your mind to something new.
Not to break your heart and inform you, that your president is a puppet.
Because you already knew that.
cableguy said:
i smell a politically manipulated rat...

first and foremost, IF this is all true, how does it affect any of us???
Hommie, let me tell you, from the time I was born,
the Wheels had been rolling for almost 3000 years prior to that point in time.
So I (not being rich,white,or elite)came into this world already dominated by the "Ruling Class"
Suffice to say, they have already won.
cableguy said:
the named elites most certainly are not nazis, either... look at the things both of them pushed, and compare them to the nazis... not too many similarities, really... freedom of speech, comingled races, an armed citizenry... no, not doing a good job as nazis at all...
Alright, not Nazis, because he have a something that resembles freedom to some people.
OK, I can see that.

But let me tell you a little about an old dead guy named Prescott Bush.
Prescott was a Yale class member of 1917, and a known Skull and Bonesman.
Skip ahead to 1932, Prescott, Roland Harriman and 2 of his fellow Bonesman (and two Nazi bankers whom were associated with Fritz Thyssen) were hired on as directors for the Union Banking Corporation of New York City.
If you take the time to click on the Thyssen Link, you would see that this old fucker was bankrolling and and supporting the Furer himself.
This Thyssen guy was luandering money from Germany to the U.S. using his connects with Union Banking Corp. from the time he had his people put into power to as late as 1945.
Here is a little exerpt from a book.
Kris Millegan said:
"President Franklin Roosevelt's Alien Property Custodian, Leo T. Crowley, signed Vesting Order Number 248 [11/17/42] seizing the property of Prescott Bush under the Trading with Enemy Act. The order, published in obscure government record books and kept out of the news, Note #4 explained nothing about the Nazis involved; only that the Union Banking Corporation was run for the 'Thyssen family' of 'Germany and/or Hungary' -- 'nationals ... of a designated enemy country.'

"By deciding that Prescott Bush and the other directors of the Union Banking Corporation were legally 'front men for the Nazis', the government avoided the more important historical issue: In what way 'were Hitler's Nazis themselves hired, armed, and instructed by' the New York and London clique of which Prescott Bush was an executive manager? ...

"4. New York Times, December 16, 1944, ran a five-paragraph page 25 article on actions of the New York State Banking Department. Only the last sentence refers to the Nazi bank, as follows: 'The Union Banking Corporation, 39 Broadway, New York, has received authority to change its principal place of business to 120 Broadway.'

"The Times omitted the fact that the Union Banking Corporation had been seized by the government for trading with the enemy, and the fact that 120 Broadway was the address of the government's Alien Property Custodian."

After the war, Prescott went on to become a U. S. Senator from Connecticut and favorite golfing partner of President Eisenhower. Prescott claims responsibility for getting Nixon into politics and takes personal credit for bringing Dick on board as Ike's running mate in 1952.
Now, going from Traiter to Senator.

That truely is power.

"The great masses of people will more easily fall victims to a big lie rather than a small one, especially if it is repeated over and over"- Adolf Hitler

"An individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiricy so monstrous[and world wide]he cannot believe it exists"- J. Edgar Hoover

"I have heard much of the nefarious and dangerous plan and doctrines of the Illuminati. It was not my intention to doubt the doctrines of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobanism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am" - George Washington (Known Freemason)

P.S. Badgers Suck!

cableguy

Reaction score
badgers do suck... no question there...

believing something you cant prove, such as this ruling elite thing, or that the entire world is run by (name your number) people, or that this or any other President is a puppet to such a group is little different from people literally living in fear of god/allah/yahweh, or any other deity... things are either all predestined, or there is free will... i believe in free will, and that ordinary people can do remarkable things... believe what you want, but until proven wrong, i will continue to believe that people make their own lives, and that decendants arent necessarily guilty of the same sins their ancestors were...

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
cableguy said:
badgers do suck... no question there...
I ment to say Gophers(badgers, whatever the fuck rodent you have in MN)
cableguy said:
i believe in free will, and that ordinary people can do remarkable things... believe what you want, but until proven wrong, i will continue to believe that people make their own lives, and that decendants arent necessarily guilty of the same sins their ancestors were...
I can see where you are coming from, I told you, that to think of all this illuminati/skull and bones/freemason as bullshit is completely rational.
But as the days go on, I learn more and more about all this underground shit.
I has really opened my eyes, and I just want show you there is another world we do not see, it is a world where the priviliged and the elite are on some completley different level(besides big houses and fancy cars), than you or I.
You said ealier about the Bohemian Grove/Club-
cableguy said:
i see this as no different than a golf tournament for ceos only being held at a private country club, and by invitation only... you would have a bunch of rich and powerful people together, in private, talking about who knows what...
Cableguy, these are a bunch of "Christians" out there in the middle of some Redwood forest dressed in robes, worshiping a 50 foot stone owl called Moloch.
You don't find this fact to be just a little odd?

H

hoppi

seriously,information spread,read and heard about the internet can all be fake.
but it can all be true.
in general,i am not able to comprehend how these occults accomplish.here in europe,those organisations are merely forbidden by law or are chased by interpol.whatever that might result in.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
hoppi said:
seriously,information spread,read and heard about the internet can all be fake.
but it can all be true.
No doubt about it. You really cannot trust anything you see or read on the interweb, unless it is from a reputable source. But this occult/Secret Society shit is widely available at you local Library. And it is generally located in the non-fiction section. So maybe this shit is all made up, maybe it is as real as you or me. Sombody is out there reaserching and writing more books on this subject as we speak.
hoppi said:
in general,i am not able to comprehend how these occults accomplish.here in europe,those organisations are merely forbidden by law or are chased by interpol.whatever that might result in.
The information I set up links for is just mainly related to how these groups affect(ed) American history. Now when you a talking about Europe, you are opening a whole new can of worms. It may be outlawed or fobidden to paticipate in these activities in europe, but believe me. It will not stop them from doing whatever the hell they want. The people that are associated with groups like the Skull and Bones and such just do not live by the same rules as we (the common folk) do.

baatezu

Reaction score
Baatezu's return

Hey everyone, I'm back. And what a familir thread for my comback post.

Gonja, you might want to search through some of the old political threads as we have discussed this stuff before, and I see that Cableguy is still off in his own little dream world....

"believing something you cant prove, such as this ruling elite thing, or that the entire world is run by (name your number) people..."

I'm not sure what kind of world Cable thinks we live in but let me set some things straight. I have argued with Cable on a great many aspects of this stuff, so in an attempt to narrow our disagreements, I have made a numbered list so he can point out just exactly what part of this chain he disagrees with:

#1 There are actions that are taken by individuals that affect the lives of millions.

#2 These individuals are in positions of power, allowing them to make these actions. (Presidents, Royalty, CEOs of huge multi-national corporations, etc.)

#3 These powerful, influential people all have thier own views on what will be good for the world.

#4 They dont all agree with each other on the direction society should go.

#5 In an effort to actualize thier goals, they make 'alliances' with other influential people (this is obvious in any political atmosphere).

#6 These 'alliances' of influential people try to sway other influential people to thier 'perspective'.

#7 In a further attempt to increase thier global political power, they not only try to sway people in positions of power, but also people who might some day be in a position of power (a.k.a. top college students in the worlds most prestigious universities).

#8 These 'recruiting groups' in colleges take the form of fraternities/sororities/societies. This isn't limited just to the 'secret' societies. All of these collegate institutions try to help out thier members get into positions of influance.

#9 Most fraternities (Alpha Kappa Whatever) have a few members that might hold moderately influential positions, heads of small-medium sized companies, etc.

#10 There are a few societies, however, that are tied in directly to globaly influential positions. (Skull and Bones is one. Hell, last election there was a 99.9% chance that one of thier members would be president of the US. [Both Bush and Kerry are members])

#11 These Uber societies keep thier actions secret (check out the Chris Matthews interviews with Bush and Kerry - he asks them about S&B and both give same answer - " (chuckle) It's so secret I cant talk about it")

#12 These influential organizations get together occasionaly to discuss important global issues, and debate directions that they should push for.

#13 Those meetings take the form of Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg Group, etc.

#14 At the Bohemian Grove, all of these 'elite' people dress up in black robes and worship a giant stone owl god. (I'm not saying that Moloch (the owl god's name) has influance on political decisions, I'm just stating that it happens. Which is just wierd.)

If you want to know more about the Grove, here is a link to the wikipedia article. it outlines it well, describing the history, rituals, members, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

check out the 'Controversies' section. crazy shit

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
baatezu said:
Hey everyone, I'm back. And what a familir thread for my comback post.
and you are?? :lol:

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Gonjawolverine said:

Gonja,

I'm glad you corrected yourself. Badgers definitely don't suck on the ice (at least this year)! But they sure have screwed up lately.

alexander51

Reaction score
My question is if they are so secretive and so elite how is so much known about them?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
alexander51 said:
My question is if they are so secretive and so elite how is so much known about them?
you try keeping something secret for 1000 years and see how you do