• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Favorite British Celebs?

rich2rob

Reaction score
Fav Brittish Totty

Gabby Logan
Katherine Jenkins
Bev Turner
Helen Chamberlain
Rachel Stevens
Emma Bunton
Cat Deeley
Fearne Cotton
Katy Hill
Holly Willoughby
Sarah Jane Mee - local news reporter
Jane Hill - news presenter

I could go on but I won't

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The biggest problem I am going to have with this site is the language barrier, the difference between "American" English and English English.

Like over here you might say, "See all your favorite celebs naked!"

and in England its probably something crazy like "Catch all your top birds without their knickers!"

You silly English people. You crack me up with the crazy way you misuse your own language. :mrgreen:

Red Horse

Reaction score
Well then, if you're going to have a nude British celeb site, you'd best learn the difference between what "fanny" means over there and here ;)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Red Horse said:
Well then, if you're going to have a nude British celeb site, you'd best learn the difference between what "fanny" means over there and here ;)
haha, i actually was talking to a guy about that the other day. i don't really care for the word either way, its sounds stupid lol

dutchadam

Reaction score
Jennifer Ehle
Martine McCutcheon
Nadine Coyle
Charlotte Church
Jill Halfpenny

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Does Kate Moss count as a British celeb? Additionally, does anyone care?

moxdevil

Reaction score
Cman said:

Yeah. She's had her moments like the White Stripes video she was in.

stu2906

Reaction score
Cman said:

In the last 12 months she has probably had the most column inches of any model in the popular press over here. There is an abundance of images and after her coke taking thing last year she is more popular than ever. She is all overr the TV and magazines in ad campaigns too.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
so thats a yes then lol.

amfortas

Reaction score
stu2906 said:
In the last 12 months she has probably had the most column inches of any model in the popular press over here. There is an abundance of images and after her coke taking thing last year she is more popular than ever. She is all overr the TV and magazines in ad campaigns too.
The press campaign was a hypocritical sham, and her fame has rocketed since the allegations went public.

badbrad44

Reaction score
Personally my favorite would have to be Elizabeth Hurley as Kate Moss is just a stick. Twiggy really didn't do it for me either come to think of it.

celebwatcher

Reaction score
Kate Winslet
Rachel Weisz (of Austrian and Hungarian parentage but, what the hell, Jennifer Aniston is Greek and Shannon Elizabeth, half Arab half Cherokee )
Keira Knightley
Claire Forlani
Rhona Mitra
Martine McCutcheon
Romola Gorai
Kate Beckinsale

How COULD anyone forget Kate Winslet when the whole of goddamn Hollywood has gone ape over her ? Ditto for Keira Knightley !

coclarkson

Reaction score
i could only think of four

1. Rachel Stevens
2. Rachel Stevens
3. Tina Barrett
4. Rachel Stevens

celebwatcher

Reaction score
You've got to hand it to French actresses : they usually have natural boobs and no one ever says no to nude scenes ( including full-frontal scenes ) ! In contrast, Alicia Silverstone, Rene Zwelleger and Sandra Bullock keep turning them down.

celebwatcher

Reaction score
Someone way back yonder said something about "European" babes ( the Brits obviously don't count themselves as Europeans even though they share the EU legislations with them ! ) --- that's where & why French celebs came in.

So far as nude scenes in mainstream cinema go, English-language films never get half as hot as French movies ! A standard French movie can easily turn out to be steamier than most British screeen erotica or American sexploitation skinflicks.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
celebwatcher said:
Someone way back yonder said something about "European" babes ( the Brits obviously don't count themselves as Europeans even though they share the EU legislations with them ! ) --- that's where & why French celebs came in.

see title of thread.