• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

javascript

HOBBAM

Reaction score
I use different browsers, but as of last week, solely regarding twitter using IE8, I get a message that says javascript needs to be enabled. It started on 1 page and now it's every twitter page.

Not sure what happened, but I updated Java, and in my IE8, I went to Internet Options and in the Security, I made sure Scripting was enabled and Java applets were enabled, but I'm still getting the message.

In safari, there's no issue. I checked around and saw others were having the same problem, but advised the same solution which didn't fix the problem.

Anyone have an idea how to fix the matter?

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
i dont use twitter but javascript and Java are two completely different things.
You did the things i would do too, so i cant help further.

HOBBAM

Reaction score
I googled it, and there are pages of references. Maybe you can find out more there.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=javas...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

That's what I did, but couldn't come with a solid solution as I did everything they mentioned, but like others that posted and did the same thing, there wasn't a solution....so I came here.

Safari has no problem viewing the sites, and I can view some twitter pages, but those that maybe are on this "new" version of twitter, it's hard to tell, the page prompts me with that message....and this problem just came up within the last couple days.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sounds like the problem is with IE8. They will probably have a fix soon. Check your updates.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
Can you place a screencap of the error and the sourcecode of the page you are about to view, you do this by leaving that page and return with a working browser, so you can then get the sourcecode of that page by right-clicking it.
Or maybe the exact words of the error: does it say javascript or anything else? javascript is a simpel programming language that is supported by a browser, Java is a programming language supported by a third party.
So you really need to know what the error means.