• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Pictures - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This shitty image is being posted here again and again by spammers. It is one of many on favourite pages like Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Kelly Brook, Ariana Grande, Jessica Simppson, Kate Upton, Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan, Emma Watson and others.

This is NOT the only image of this person used so you have to be smart and observant. It is always posted by a noob with fewer than 10 posts to their credit. Sometimes they use names similar to regular posters. They are always Noobs.
No matter how many times these idiots are banned and their crap cleared they rejoin with new IDs and post again linked to images hosted on spyware/adware/malware infested hosts hidden by link shortners none of which are on the list of approved hosts in the rules of the forum that are there for your safety but which you have probably never bothered to read, and every time you thank one of these morons other members see that as validation and click on it thinking it's ok.
They post in batches usually and it's always the same crap. How so many of you fall for these idiots is entirely beyond me. I have deleted this image along with others int he same batch more than 200 times this week alone. Your stupid anti whatever is no protection. My system is bulletproof and my browser was still hijacked checking and clearing this stuff. It took hours to fix.
These people and their posts are a shit that won't flush

Please. For the love of God.

STOP THANKING THE SPAMMERS AND STOP CLICKING ON THEIR FUCKING IMAGES

If it's not on the approved list of hosts in the forum rules then it's not safe and it will be removed when we see it and find it. If you click on it whatever happens after that is your problem. You have been warned

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
These shitty images are being posted here again and again by spammers. They are among many on favourite pages like Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Kelly Brook, Ariana Grande, Jessica Simppson, Kate Upton, Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan, Emma Watson and others.

These are NOT the only images of this person used so you have to be smart and observant. They are always posted by a noob with fewer than 10 posts to their credit. Sometimes they use names similar to regular posters. They are always Noobs.
No matter how many times these idiots are banned and their crap cleared they rejoin with new IDs and post again linked to images hosted on spyware/adware/malware infested hosts hidden by link shortners none of which are on the list of approved hosts in the rules of the forum that are there for your safety but which you have probably never bothered to read, and every time you thank one of these morons other members see that as validation and click on it thinking it's ok.
They post in batches usually and it's always the same crap. How so many of you fall for these idiots is entirely beyond me. I have deleted the first image more than 200 times this week alone. Your stupid anti whatever is no protection. My system is bulletproof and my browser was still hijacked checking and clearing this stuff. It took hours to fix.

If it's not on the approved list of hosts in the forum rules then it's not safe and it will be removed when we see it and find it. If you click on it whatever happens after that is your problem. You have been warned

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for DukeOfLove: Comments In Content Threads

User: DukeOfLove
Infraction: Comments In Content Threads

Administrative Note:
Why you have just been infracted

Message to User:
Three things.
1] It has not been "1 year". SNXS went down a couple of months ago and I am not the only one affected. Not only do I have hundreds of posts to check and replace, I have just spent months moderating this forum pretty much on my own and almost a month fighting an endless war with spammers
The funny thing is that even though the moderating and spam clearing takes up hours of my time every day, for which I am not paid one penny incidentally, I have yet to hear a word of thanks from any but a handful.
I do however hear an endless vomitorium of tinny whining from ungrateful cunts with a mouth full of gimme and a hand full of fuck you but little else.
2] My signature is self explanitory
"If you see an SNXS post of mine that does not have an Imgbox Gallery mirror link at the bottom , PM & I'll put one up ASAP. BOC"
So your comprehension skills are right up their with your basic manners and common coutesy.
3] Comments in the content thread are AGAINST
forum rules.
Technically I can only infract you for the last one, t while I am following the letter of forum rule this time instead of doing what I usually would do which is remove the comment and ask politely in a PM that the offending member not post comments in the content threads and then patiently explain what PMs and the Report button are for, this time, in my heart of hearts, the reasons you are being infracted are really the first two. So, basically, your ungrateful bitching just got you a present from me.
BOC

Original Post:
blueoystercult after 1 Year your Pictures not fixed

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for Squeszh: Comments In Content Threads

User: Squeszh
Infraction: Comments In Content Threads

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
God, in this case a forum designer, created a Report Button and a PM system so you can alert moderator type people or posters to problems with a post and a discussion section where you can talk about stuff.
Just so you can adhere to the rule of no comments in the content threads so people don't have to wade through pages of shit to get to the good stuff.
And still, people insist on posting comments in the content thread.
It's like the members here have the comprehension skills of turnips.

Original Post:
Amanda Seyfried upskirt no panty in Paris 6/22/16

No panty? It is quite clear in the pictures, that she indeed DOES have panties on....

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for rockholds_rebel: Constantly thanking spammers despite repeated PM'd requests not to do so.

User: rockholds_rebel
Infraction: Constantly thanking spammers despite repeated PM'd requests not to do so.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
Despite my constant requests, pleas and beratements you are STILL thanking the spammers.
Tonight was the last straw with two acknowledgements of the same spammer's efforts to disrupt this forum and in all likelihood infect users' machines with spyware, malware and other nasties.
I'm sick of fighting this battle on two fronts and being undermined by idiots from our membership.
BOC

Selena gomez nipple and aerola slip

In Reply to your post #947801
Bella thorne nip pokies

[/quote]

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Why I'm fighting so hard against the spammers

Follow the above news link. This BBC article outlines the new front in spyware/malware/adware. I'm not scaremongering and I'm not making this shit up. It's an international problem of major proportion. It's not like it used to be. Now the very automated javascript that makes much of the net work is being used against us. And the bad guys' best friend is user stupidity.
The idea of moderating new members is one that I have brought up with Admin, but these fora DO NOT have the coding facility to do this and putting it in place is a major coding project that would be expensive and time consuming. So our best available option is to clear and ban every spammer and their posts as they turn up, auto censor the hosts and link referers/shortners they use, and to keep warning members to be vigilant and not to click on any host link that is not on the approved list of hosts.
Every time you click "continue to image" or whatever you are granting a permission and you have NO IDEA what that permission allows the script to do. It may well be to upload or install something on your system. But you clicked the permission so it's "OK" by your system.
Every time someone "Thanks" a spammer they are validating the post and telling other members it's OK to click on the links. So they don't look or check because we're one big happy trustworthy foru. Right? So they click on the links and anything nasty lying in wait has nabbed another victim.
Frankly, if you do thank spammers then you're a fucking idiot and I will now be infracting everyone who thanks spammers. Sometimes Pavlov's dog can only be taught with a cattle prod.
You have no idea just how much work I have done to keep this thing at bay and how sick and tired I am of doing that and warning members. It's like digging a hole in a river. I'm wasting hours every day clearing this stuff, deleting the spammers' accounts, banning their IPs, warning regular members. I have fought the spammers to a standstill and it's consumed my life of late. And some of you are still thanking these wankers when they sneak past and giving them routes back in even though I have contacted you directly and asked you, pleaded with you, and finally told you flatly to stop doing it.
Ignorance is no longer an excuse. Warnings are all over this forum in all the popular threads and every time they take a new tack or find a new thread I tackle that too. It's not like their posts are hard to spot but in many cases unless I list every image the spammers are using you ignore the warnings. It is utterly baffling that people can be that blind and stupid to a clear and present danger.
Don't you want to keep your identity and your money?
Frankly it baffles the shit out of me.
Be sensible. Be safe. Pay attention.
BOC
These shitty images are being posted here again and again by spammers. They are among many on favourite pages like Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Kelly Brook, Ariana Grande, Jessica Simppson, Kate Upton, Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan, Emma Watson and others.

These are NOT the only images of this person used so you have to be smart and observant. They are always posted by a noob with fewer than 10 posts to their credit. Sometimes they use names similar to regular posters. They are always Noobs.
They post in batches usually and it's always the same crap. How so many of you fall for these idiots is entirely beyond me. I have deleted the first image more than 200 times this week alone. Your stupid anti whatever is no protection. My system is bulletproof and my browser was still hijacked checking and clearing this stuff. It took hours to fix.

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Stay Alert. The spammers are still about and using new IDs and new images.
Spam discussion HERE

Last edited: