• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Easiest way to cut out a picture

ngmar

Reaction score
I was wondering what the easiest way to cut someone out of a picture and lay them on a black background with nice edges is. I have adobe elements and it seems like it is a big pain in the ass. Does anyone know an easy way. Thanks

Epc525

Reaction score
This may seam simple and lame, but I just pick out a nice color and paint around the person in photoshop. Just use different sized brushes and you can get a nice look.

ngmar

Reaction score
I guess that makes sense. With Adobe at least it is easier to paint a black background then it is to cut a clean clear one and fill it in? I'll try that. If anyone has any other ways I would be glad to hear them.

OFFicerJACK

Reaction score
I assume Elements has a lasso tool, and given enough time it will produce acceptable results, but you're prone to artifacting (jagged edges). If Elements has a pen tool, that gives you much smoother results but can be VERY time consuming. The pen tool creates a polyline that you manipulate with handles at each node and then can be converted to a lasso style selection, and is much smoother. Then you can just paint in a black background. To answer your question, for excellent results there is no easy way.

ngmar

Reaction score
Thanks One and jack. I guess there is no lazy way for the results that I want. I will try the pen lasso it sounds like it might be better than painting. At least I can use the finished picture with whatever I want.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
I do the same however i paint in one solid fluorisent color.

if ever you want to make the background transparent you don't want "left-over" pixels (as there will always be some black pixels in the resulting (cropped) image).

But yes, it's time consuming , i rather rip 100 pages than doing one Christina Aquilera (or whatever) cut-out.

Last edited:

mikoid

Reaction score
the easiest would be Lasso tool. Background Eraser is also easy to use but that depends on how the object blends with the background.

Extract Tool and Pen Tool is I think for advance users only.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
the hardest thing to cut out is hair. especially if its messy with strands all over the place. i've cut out a bunch of pictures and its never fun.