• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Firefox locks up.

ngmar

Reaction score
I recently upgraded my internet to verizon FIOS. It is freakin awesome. The problem is that since I upgraded firefox tends to lock up on me quite a bit.

I have to open task manager and end the task. It usually takes a minute or more to shut down.

Wanting to fix the problem and just because it was time anyway I formatted my pc and reinstalled all my can't live without programs. I freed up about a 120gb in the process of crap programs I accumulated since my last format.

Anyway I still have the crashes. I have not tried much with using IE cause I just can't stand it but I was wondering what suggestions you might have that could help this problem. Oh and everything works great after the format like a clean install usually does. The only issues are the FF crashes. As always any help would be appreciated. Oh and I run XP Pro and don't have any problems with any other programs that use the connection.

dls1

Mr. Nemcova
Reaction score
What pages/sites does it happen on... try the no-script extension... I have no problems with FF.

ngmar

Reaction score
So far it has happened on any site that I spend any amount of time on. It has happened on NCF and on wincustomize.com several times, as well as a few random sites.

I will try the no-script extension. Thanks dls1