• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

blu ray loses a couple of studios

Epc525

Reaction score
This has been working out great for me. I just bought a Toshiba HD-DVD player with 2 movies for $65. Works great as an upconverting dvd player, plus I have about 15 HD movies that still play great. I'll move to blu-ray once the cost of players are reasonable.

UltraLisk

Reaction score
pfff... who needs BD, if HD-DVD goes down, just wait till the next thing (or go digital).

Why give money to sony?

Grimfaith

Reaction score
Why give money to sony? I don't see why not, they are a reliable company whose products haven't failed me once, which is more than can be said for microsoft. I've sent off my 360 for repairs, 2 times

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
So Blu-Ray has won because of Toshiba backing out of the format war...it was going to happen anyway...Toshiba just made things quicker...they were losing studios and Wal-Mart and Best Buy were starting to support Blu-Ray.

It doesn't really matter because we are going away from media and really starting to do the digital thing...

Did you all know that you could download HD-DVD exclusive movies on Xbox 360 because the actual movies were just not allowed to be on the HD-DVD format...digital is a whole other thing...it's the same content...Blu-Ray could just hold more of it...

So I think we are better off with Blu-Ray and if digital downloads of movies picks up it really won't matter...but it would take a lot of download time to download uncompressed high definition movies...

Choc[o] Sanchez

Reaction score
Do Blu-Ray DVD's work on regular DVD players?

By that, I am not asking if you can see HD images from a Blu-Ray on a regular DVD player (obviously not)... I am just wondering if one were to start buying Blu-Ray DVD's in anticipation of one day owning a Blu-Ray player, would they work on a regular DVD player in the meantime??

thanks...