• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

FLV File Format

stravia

Reaction score
On her site (BrookeBurke.com) she has a video montage of her last playboy shoot. It's good but it has her nips and bush blurred. I can't save the file and repay it. Does anyone have it or know how to save it?

Thanks!

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Stravia,

Here's one possibility, you'll need to use IE. First, clear out your IE cache so that no files of any type remain. Then, using IE, go to the site and watch the video. After its done, close IE and open Win Explorer. Navigate to your IE cache and you should see the video (it should be the largest file in the cache). Copy (or move) the file to somewhere else on the HD. That usually works.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Have you tried to "View Source" and see if you can find the URL to the video anywhere. Thats usually the first thing I do.

Also if you can make it open externally in WMP somehow, you can do File > Save as

stravia

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. I've tried those methods and they don't work. I'm able to retrieve the file but I can't play it. Getting a "extension not recognized" via Windows Media Player. It's a FLV file. When I googled it, I found that it possible might be a protected file.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yeah, FLV doesn't sound familiar. you might try just changing the extension to MPG or WMV or something. its a long shot, but it might work haha

if not you might be able to find some kind of third party player that will play those sorts of files.

Hoxdude1000

Reaction score
Mate, I reckon it's a Flash Video File. Just grab a copy of Macromedia Flash Player 7 and it should play no problem at all :)

Can't help with the blurring bit though :)

let me know how you go ;)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
are you sure? i thought the only extension they used was swf?

Hoxdude1000

Reaction score
Flash Video is new to Flash MX.

What makes FLV files so useful is that they are already compressed for Flash MX. Normally, when you import a file into Flash MX, there is a conversion process, which is not the case with an FLV file. The Flash Video file can be 50MB in size and can import with no conversion straight into Flash MX.

:)

mughalhp

Reaction score
I already downloaded it but then deleted off my hard drive. what u need is IE cache-- go to local content and look in temp, you'll find a .flv file and u can convert that to avi. Or If I remember correctly I used mozilla and did source for the file. (IE is not as good as finding source) and then putting that in a FLV player (free) and then downloading that off of temp. Sorry cant remeber the file and was such an idiot to delete it

stravia

Reaction score
Sorry for the late response. I tried your suggestions and it still won't work. I'm not that computer savy but I guess it just wasn't "meant to be"... Thanks for all of your help..

Cheers!

kicks

Reaction score
when you use firefox you can use the video downloader (add-on)

happy123

Reaction score
A couple of links to try that let you save flv files are javimoya.com and keepvid.com

cujo66

Reaction score
East way is to google a program called youripper, post the url of the video and it will save it to your pc as a .flv. i use a program called cinema forge to convert the .flv to .mpeg or .avi.

Uwishuwereazn

Reaction score
Sorry for the late response. I tried your suggestions and it still won't work. I'm not that computer savy but I guess it just wasn't "meant to be"... Thanks for all of your help..

Cheers!

stravia, do you still happen to have the video?

.FLV files can be played in the Total Video Player.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
I'm almost positive, 99%, that .FLV files can only be viewed by Flava Flav himself, or, of course, while in the presence of Flava Flav.

stu2906

Reaction score
A year late but whilst i was looking for extensions i found this on the firefox site.

Media Pirate - The video downloader 2.2 by Pascal Beyeler

More and more websites publish their videos in those neat flash players. But if you want to download a video there is no download link. This doesn't mean that you can't download it. Media Pirate creates a download link for you!

Media Pirate helps you to download videos from the following websites:

blip.tv break.com dailymotion.com ifilm.com media.putfile.com metacafe.com myvideo.de video.google.com vids.myspace.com vidilife.com youtube.com zippyvideos.com

To see in a live demo how the extension works, visit my website:
http://www.mediapirate.org/livedemo.php

To convert the video files to other formats go to:
Media Converter - http://www.mediaconverter.org
This is very useful if you don't have a FLV player.

Media Pirate - The video downloader is the service that 100% works!!

Hint: It opens a new tab with the mediapirate.org website where you can find the download link.

marquis

Reaction score
FLV can be played by Videolan or you can download the freeware FLVplayer.
Somebody mentioned using IE-I hope nobody still takes the infection risks associated with it when there are more competent,more stable and safer browsers available such as Opera and Firefox.