• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Apple Iphone

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
is there a thread about this already? anyway...

MY MIND HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN BLOWN!!!

go through the demo at www.apple.com/iphone . it gives you examples of all the features this thing has. i call it a thing, because the phone portion is the least of its abilities.

i would have to declare that apple has done it again. just like how the Ipod revolutionized music, this will revolutionize portable media all together.

i don't have a Blackberry or a Blackjack or anything similar to that, but i would have to assume that the Iphone blows everything out of the fucking water. i've NEVER seen ANYTHING like it and its definetely some kind of freaky Star Trek shit.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well, that does look pretty nice. But pretty pricey ($500 or above). I wasn't able to get the full demo to work but I'm wondering if it will interface with a PC?

barosjn

Reaction score
I know there's already a phone company in existance called IPhone. Apple had better change the name of their new product or they will get sued.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
barosjn said:
I know there's already a phone company in existance called IPhone. Apple had better change the name of their new product or they will get sued.

I don't know about the phone company, but it was announced today that Cisco will sue Apple over the Iphone name. Apparently Cisco thinks they have the rights to the name.

OK, heres the article:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6250511.stm

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i think its well worth the price, basely simply on how amazing the product is. and it does EVERYTHING!

barosjn said:
haha not much chance there. i think Apple would win that battle. they already won the right to use the "Apple" name over the recording company, so i'm sure they would win the Iphone name too.

Epc525

Reaction score
any word on what carriors will offer the iphone? or is mac gonna be maccy and get all exclusive on us?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
in the demo they have "cingluar" in the top left corner. i bet they paid to have that there lol.

i want to buy one at some point, but i'm going to wait a while. i paid a lot for my RAZR (before they were on sale GRRRR) so i want to get my money's worth out of it.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
it will probably be Rogers up here. originally Rogers had exclusive rights to RAZRs (not anymore)

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Cman said:
i paid a lot for my RAZR (before they were on sale GRRRR) so i want to get my money's worth out of it.

I remember that Cman. Jeez, I hate to tell you but I only paid $50 for mine.

Ooh, almost forgot. I have a story to tell. About a week and a half ago I was hiking in a national park along the Mississippi. On my way down this steep hill I slipped and fell on my side. Several hours later when back in my motel room, I finally noticed that my phone was gone. Worst of all, it was raining heavily outside. I bolted out the door and drove back to where I parked only to find that the phone wasn't there. And since it was now virtually dark, I wasn't going to hike back to where I thought the phone was. So I just went back to the motel.

Well, it rained heavily all night. I woke up several times and it was just pouring. Anyway, I got up in the a.m., drove out to the site and climbed back up the hill. Found it and dog gone, the damn thing still worked! I attribute that to the sleeve that I bought for it when new, a Body Glove (you guys have heard of them, they make the wet suits).

So, if you need a sleeve for your phone, there's one I'd highly recommend. I just couldn't believe that RAZr worked in the morning.

Last edited:

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
LOL! You're phone envy is crazy. "Razor Bitches" is still fresh in my mind.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Niz,

The story really isn't about the phone. I'm fairly certain that if the phone would have been left outside in that rain without a case or with some other case, it would be a door stop or paper weight now.

All I'm saying is that if you need a case, see if you can find one of those. It really did what it was supposed to do (somewhat rare nowadays).

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Min...that was meant for Cman. He started a Razor Bitches thread a while back. He's currently experiencing razorshrinkage.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
mindido said:
I remember that Cman. Jeez, I hate to tell you but I only paid $50 for mine.
BUT... I can say that I got them when they were STILL COOL, you just joined the rush of wannabes that got them after ;)

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Cman I agree with u 100% the iPhone looks the business! We have to wait until the end of the year to get it over here in the UK. Not sure as to which provider will release it first to nbe honest I dont care I just want one. Thinking of picking up a lil Mac as well now just to go completly Apple Inc mad!

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Niz,

Nizzle said:
Min...that was meant for Cman. He started a Razor Bitches thread a while back. He's currently experiencing razorshrinkage.

Oh, OK. I understand. Thats the thread I was thinking of.

and Cman,

BUT... I can say that I got them when they were STILL COOL, you just joined the rush of wannabes that got them after

That is true. Lately, I'm not normally an early adopter. But it was nice only paying $50 for the darn thing! :)

Oh, I went in to pay my bill today at US Cellular and asked if they'd be handling the new IPhone. They won't as its a different language than they use (or so the guy told me). So you can apparently cross them off for being able to use the new phone.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
onerythym said:
looks like apple has legal grounds to take the name.
Cman said:
i think Apple would win that battle ... so i'm sure they would win the Iphone name too.
;)

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
I heard earlier tonight that AT&T is going to be the exclusive carrier for the IPhone (at least for a while). Great, I really hate that company.