• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Getting rid of Trojans

numba1

Reaction score
Any free anti virus programs that totally get rid of trojans?

thanks,

numba

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
just about any anti-virus or spyware program should probably do it. back in the day, it used to be harder, but they're pretty common now a days, so i think most of the newer programs probably do it.

there used to be a program years ago that was for getting rid of trojans. the name escapes me. it was like something buster ? anyone know what i'm talking about?

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Cman said:
there used to be a program years ago that was for getting rid of trojans. the name escapes me. it was like something buster ? anyone know what i'm talking about?
It was Buster Hymen. I thought you used Trojans in case you busted hymen?

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
cman said:
the name escapes me. it was like something buster

I've used one for years called AboutBuster. It's mainly aimed at getting rid of the "About Blank" homepage hijacker but it does have some other good little utilities in it that get rid of some common trojans. Don't know if that's the one you're thinking of.

I agree, trojans are pretty easy. Sometimes the real challenge is the damage they leave behind. Sometimes if the winsock gets screwed up, it takes far less time to just rebuild the thing.

Computer Associates is gving away a 12 month "trial" of their anti-virus. I've got it on several computers. Go here to download it.

http://www.my-etrust.com/microsoft/

Then let it scan the whole computer. That should get 'em.