• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The Rock just took PG, turned it sideways, and shoved it up all their candy asses!

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I love how Michael Cole was still such a little bitch... LOL

But seriously.. do you think he could have used any more of his catchphrases??

I might actually watch Wrestlemania..

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The more the merrier imho.

Those 20 minutes were the most entertaining wrestling has been for past 7 years. Honestly. I'd rather watch him walking around the ring than watch ANY of todays so called superstars.

He shut up all the kids around who thinks wrestling is as good now as it was back in our day.

Loved how he ripped a new one for Cena. No-one in the WWE can come close to him when it comes to mic skills. I think the only one who could barely keep up with him would be CM Punk.

I hope he finally turned RAW from PG13 back to TV14.

For the kids who didnt get to live through that era:

Now you know...

Shottis

Reaction score
I got goosebumps when his music started playing. This is the most enjoyment i have gotten from wrestling for a long time.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I only wish Mick Foley was still with WWE.. i would love to see a Rock N Sock reunion..

Wrestling sucks nowadays.. lets hope it gets better now.. :)

nekkid

Reaction score
Good to see The Rock come back. I wish the wwe would give people the freedom to write/say their own promos.Obviously The Rock's promo wasn't scripted, but you can tell guys like Morrison, Edge, Rey, are just spewing memorized lines.

Even Steve Austin claims that writers writing promos instead of wrestlers has hurt the business. I am not saying that anyone in the wwe could do what the rock did on the mic.. because they can't. However they need the chance to run with the ball without strings attached.

Now Austin comoes back this monday? Wow. I would have loved to have seen a hbk-Rock promo faceoff, but that doesn't look like it will happen.

I agree Jessica, way too many catchphrases. That is one thing that drove me nuts about Rocky. That and his always comedic and rarely serious promos. I actually liked his second taped promo more than the first where he talked about his family and love of the business as it was more serious and less catchphrase driven.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
The Rock VS John Cena 1 year from now? WTF??? Summerslam would be a better choice IMO, They better have one hell of a build up for this match. They already built it up to be a huge match, but having to wait a year for it to happen is beyond me. Do they have that little faith in their current roster to already make the main event? I Understand this a "Dream Match" but it is still way too early to announce it.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm more excited about Tough Enough right now.

The Rock's gonna go away for 10 moths to shoot a few more movies (I would do it also, cuz Raw sucks).

I'm afraid this is going to be a "passing of the torch" match just like he had with Hogan on X8. And I'm afraid Cena's gonna win.

But then again the WM's gonna me in The Rock's home town - Miami plus I doubt he'd come back to loose to a second rate wrestler like Cena is.

Oh and all of you fucking moron announcers - Matthews, Lawler, JR who say this WM was the most electrifying of all time - GO TO HELL!!! The wrestlemaia sucked monkey balls. It was even worse than last years. Where are all the gimmick matches? Where is MITB? Where are backstage angles? This is bullshit and to think I was almost going to buy the PPV this time... I dodged a bullet there.

Oh and I haven't bitched about Cena a few months now so here I go again. Did you know WM wasn't supposed to end like that, with a draw between Cena and Miz? Cena fucked up twice there, he was supposed to put Miz over, but he failed by sucking in the ring again. Then came the countout - did you know he caused a legit concussion to Miz?

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Anyone watching Tough Enough?

I just heard WWE signed the no-talent, loud-mouth, fame seeking, no-interest in wrestling dumbass bitch who got kicked off in first episode to a developmental contract.

ssmith2010

Reaction score
The biggest problem with Rock/Cena for WM is that it can't end well for the WWE brain trust. I'm sure the interplay between them was supposed to make Cena an equal to The Rock in the fans' eyes, but all it showed was that Cena couldn't hold the Rock's jockstrap. And then have the match in Rock's home-town? Holy crowd heat, Batman, everyone in the stands will be rooting loudly for Rock to kick Cena's ass, they will riot if Cena goes over.

It's interesting to see what they might have planned. A Cena heel-turn? They've got a year for it. Maybe a "pseudo-turn", like Shawn Michaels did for his matches with Hogan. The problem is that face vs face can be incredibly suspenseful but only if there is some split in the audience loyalty. Not sure that will be the case with Cena/Rock.

saeko nogami

Reaction score
i watched wrestling when scott hall was at the peak of the industry from 1992- 1999. He should be remembered for that period and not what happened afterwards.I will not watch the documentary as it will just me sad,haven't recovered from the passing of the legend, the macho man:(

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Over the Limit - full card & predictions

Main Event:
John Cena vs. John Laurinaitis
John Laurinaitis’ job is on the line – anyone who interferes will be fired. - Big Jonny will gt the win after interference from Big Show

WWE Championship Match:
CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan - CM Punk to retain

World Heavyweight Championship Fatal 4-Way Match:
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton - Jericho to get the belt

Tag Team Championship Match:
Kofi Kingston & R-Truth (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger - Dolphin & Swagger need this win & championship

WWE Divas Championship Match: - Beth was never meant to lose the title but think they'll leave it on Layla for now.
Layla (c) vs. Beth Phoenix