• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Winter Olympic Games 2006

[CRO]Cyrus

Reaction score
Did you see Janica Kostelic?
She's ugly but she's the best skier in the world :)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ok, who was the hottest girl at the olympics. I vote for Kari Traa or however you spell her name. She was a skiier, I think Norwegian.

singhr

Reaction score
Cman said:
Ok, who was the hottest girl at the olympics. I vote for Kari Traa or however you spell her name. She was a skiier, I think Norwegian.
Yup I agree. Although I'm glad we won gold on that one rather than the Norwegians ;)

th_23455_karitraa200.jpg
th_23459_karitraa.jpg
23461_traa_kari.jpg

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
swede68 said:
Hey Cman,

First off, congrats on the gold over my hockey-playing girls. :)

Wanted to say wow (not that I'm a big fan of any ice skating/dancing/etc.), but regards to your girl Tanith Belbin, who apparently "defected" to the U.S. team and just won the Silver. What a babe!! This has got to be one of the most beautiful girls ever to don a pair of skates!

Oh, but the Swedish Men's Hockey team is far from done yet! They aren't the fav's this year, but they always manage to kick some ass for the tiny country that we are...Good luck to all... :)

I'd have to nominate this babe again...

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
I know this is sort of a dated topic/thread now. But a friend of mine just got back from a month at Torino. She does travel logistics for high rollers that some bank puts up there.

She says after the medal ceremony every day there was some big time celeb doing a concert. Whitney Houston one night. She was 30 minutes late, only sang for 10 minutes, forgot the words to most of it and was generally on one big coke binge. She sent me a little video she took on her cell phone but it's not good enough to upload. Apparently it was quite the scene. A lot of booing.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
lol that sounds pretty funny.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Preferred User said:
She says after the medal ceremony every day there was some big time celeb doing a concert. Whitney Houston one night. She was 30 minutes late, only sang for 10 minutes, forgot the words to most of it and was generally on one big coke binge. She sent me a little video she took on her cell phone but it's not good enough to upload. Apparently it was quite the scene. A lot of booing.

Preferred,

Just saw something on one of the news channels about Whitney. Some shirt tail friend or relative was saying that Whitney's heavily into either crack or meth nowadays and they're trying to get her into rehab. Didn't see the whole interview so thats all I know. It's too bad if its true. She did have a good voice.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
mindido said:
Preferred,

Just saw something on one of the news channels about Whitney. Some shirt tail friend or relative was saying that Whitney's heavily into either crack or meth nowadays and they're trying to get her into rehab. Didn't see the whole interview so thats all I know. It's too bad if its true. She did have a good voice.
ummm was that a news broadcast from 10 years ago? how is that "news"?

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Cman,

Nope, I think it was yesterday but maybe the day before. How is it news? Jeez, I guess if your a Whitney fan (I'm not) it would be news. And she used to be really good looking. But that has been a while. They had a few pix of her on that article but I don't know when they were taken. She looked not too good though.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
my point is that she's been doing drugs for years and has been in rehab before, so its not really "shocking" to hear about it

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Cman,

Oh! I didn't know that. I guess you can tell how much of a fan of hers I am. But its still too bad. At one time she was a real fox and had a really sweet voice. The pix I saw in the article made her barely recognizable. And I guess I know now why she hasn't made any movies or music lately.