• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Monica Bellucci

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Monica Bellucci - Malena (2000)

I noticed these were circulating once more, and scrolled through this thread to find the glaring, heinous, unforgiveable ommission of their absence, which I'm happy to correct with slightly better than are currently doing the rounds.

Monica Bellucci - Malena (2000)

Monica Bellucci - Malena BTS Portraits (2000)

This movie - and this thread in general - are perfect illustrations of why I believe caps from film and TV belong in the Pictures section.

cylnz

Reaction score
FINALLY
It's only taken me 25 years to find a source pic version, UNEDITTED, in decent quality.

1418X1920
Titled: Beauty Bellucci 5 by photographer Fabrizio Ferri.

If you have better of the SOURCE PIC not an edited calendar scan, please post it. This is the best "no photoshop water drops" version I've ever seen, but you never know. 164 matches on tineye of versions of this pic, none of them close in size, most with water drops added.
Here's the best quality/edited that is most seen:

958X1494
gallery: imgbox - fast, simple image host

cylnz

Reaction score
I know this pic is postage stamp size these days, but, it's the best source version I can find of it. Naturally, the base version is that stupid "warm tone" crap that has replaced actually being a photographer these days, so I did my best to fix it.

This one was just so very tasty looking I had to share it.