• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

English Football Premiership 2004/05..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcfly26

Reaction score
onimusha, you have just clarified it to me, you are a cunt.

moxdevil gets the benifit of the doubt tho, lol.

fergie is the greatest manager this country has ever seen, he's building another great team? player for player we would probably have one of the best first teams, theres just somthing not right, we seem to lack creativity, i blame this on the focus on not conceding that we have undertaken the last two seasons, fuck that, lets go score more than them, thats how manchester united have always played, attacking, attractive football thats fun to watch, i can't stand this bollocks at the moment.

last night it looked like we had no direction in our play, no creative edge to get thru them, rooney being the only exception, and ronaldo in hte firs thalf,

i think it's down to tactics personally.

and what the fuck was that duncan ferguson challenge on timmy howard for? how is that not a straight red? FFS!

moxdevil

Reaction score
We were never a tactical team, even when we won in 99, it was simply guts and the idea that if they score 2 we'll score 3. Unfortunately fergie now thinks himself a tactical genius, with his continental formation and tempo. He is too bloody stubborn with this 4-5-1, let it go it doesn't work. Too many players being accomadated for it, extra man in midfield to run for keane. Scholes turning into beckham, in his last season at united, with the falling deep and david batty sideways passes. I really would love fergie to stay, but he needs to stop being silly and get back to what made us a success in the first place. His personal egotism and pride is affecting the club.

Onimusha

Reaction score
i never ever doubted fergie. if a manager can take united back to the 1998/1999 glory that's definitely him. i'm of those who believe that big changes have to be made to the line-up, especially the midfield. with such great forwards as Rooney and RVN it's sad to see that the midfield too often lacks creativity.

who are these new faces that we need to bring to old trafford? personally i have no idea

moxdevil

Reaction score
I like Rosicky of Dortmund, a creative midfielder, scores goals, proven european and international midfielder, aged about 25/26, plus by all accounts available due to dortmund's financial problems. Van bommel would be a good buy also, maybe gettin on but proven quality, and again vying for a big move. We cannot look at 15-20 million players because unless we sell we cannot afford, so i think that pretty much rules out the essien's of this world.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
.......Last time I looked this was the ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP thread not the fucking Man United bitching thread!!!! LMFAO!!!

Only kidding guys..

But seriously, I think a new golden period for Man U is a little while off..

Conman

Reaction score
Man Utd is going thru a period not dissimilar to the rot that Liverpool suffered post Dalglish. They had too many players on the team that won everything there is to offer and having "been at the club for too long", as Phil Thompson put it. Thus leading to the age of the Spice Boys. Peeps doing the running for Keane sounds too much like the many failures that tried to do the running for (Steve) Macca. :(

Utd needs to offload like Liverpool never did if they are going to get their success back. They need the team spirit that won them nine titles in eleven years (did I get that right?) and how.

Chelsea, in spite of all their money, have built a team based on hunger rather than star quality (like Real), mostly thanks to Ranieri's vision. Bring in a Portugese coach with a winning record and an attitude to match to tell his players that they have won nothing so what are they going to do about it? The table speaks for itself. Chelsea will be hungry for more next season and the trailing teams will be hard up to do them over ... and soon. Arsenal are about the only other team with the consistency to match Chelsea for now but they have a lot of rebuilding to do to fill in ageing gaps for next season.

Liverpool look good on paper and they have shown the will to win when it matters. Consistency has been their main downfall especially when more than half the first team have not been available for most of the season. The only thing that kept them in the Champion's League is the hunger of the second string players who've had to fill in for injured, cup-tied and suspended players. If Pool get all their first team players back in time for the Semis, I fear that Pool will be eliminated. I'd rather they play with the second stringers who are hungry.

Wow, that was quite a rant. Disagreements, anyone?

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I agree with the fact that yes once a team has won everything there is a definite loss in hunger and that's the edge needed to stay on top of the heap.. Its funny how starstudded teams can have bad games but still come away with the results thanks to a bit of magic... Eg. A few years ago Man U were putting teams away right at the death even though they were playing shit.. This year they just couldn't get over... Eg Norwich/Everton..
I'm not putting down Man U, I'm just bringin forward an interesting opinion as Conman is too..

moxdevil

Reaction score
I completely agree with everything you two have said :lol: It worries me when players are having to tell people they still have the hunger, its like the old saying 'tell yourself something enough times and eventually you'll believe it'. Fergie and the boys keep doing just this.

I think Liverpool would have been much closer if not for the injuries to Cisse et al at the start of the season. I wanted united to buy Cisse a couple of years back, but alas. I agree chelski is full of hungry players, that is why whenever you watch them they get the job done and then relax. The number of games this season where they have taken a quick 2-0 lead, it doesn't half make things easier.

mcfly26

Reaction score
i agree with all this, and something has to chance for us to go back to how it was definately, hunger is the big issue for me, and wannabe gansta centre backs who rip the club apart from the seems (but thats anohter matter).

a liverpool style fall from grace is on the card sunless something is done. as much as i'd like to put forward a suggestion, im not sure i have one, some major changes needed though. we've got the class and the brilliance of some of our players (rooney.ronaldo,ruud etc) but theres too many gaps with second rate or ageing players. and our bench now is frankly appalling!

problem with united buying players is that as soon as they see united in the running they jack the price up 10m, so its fuckin hard for us to find a bargain, even at a cash strapped outfit like dortmund.

anyway i know this is a premiership thread but fuck it i don't care about anyone other team!

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I saw Rooney's cracking volley from the other night... That was something very special I must say! The Kid's got some talent!!

Onimusha

Reaction score
beat me up i didn't watch the game! :(
any URL where i can get a video of this fabulous goal? ....please?

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Champions League Semi Final Results (1st Leg):
AC Milan 2 - 0 PSV

Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool (Where the fuck's Conman?????)

AC Milan look like they've got a foot in the final but the English game could go either way!!!

Conman

Reaction score
Right here I am. Nothing to rant about for now. Chelsea only needs one goal at Anfield and Pool is fucked. So I aint counting chikins before they pop.

And what the fuck is up with that dumb offside corner routine??!? Twice ... for fucks sake?!??

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah, there's still a mountain to climb... I heard that Xabi Alonso will be out for the 2nd game??

Conman

Reaction score
Unfortunate booking. Ref made a rare mistake in an otherwise good game. So Xabi is out for the 2nd leg. Which may not be a bad thing coz it forces Gerrard to fall back deeper and give up the "hole" to the likes of Garcia or Biscan, leaving the wings for Riise and Finnan and a front two of Baros and Cisse/other striker. That combi has seen them win their European games everytime they played without Gerrard or played him behind the "hole".

moxdevil

Reaction score
A grudging congrats to Chelsea, just hope that united can be a little more competitive next season. Still it'll be harder to retain the title, as the arse have shown. Come on the devils.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Liverpool 1 - 0 Chelsea.... Where's all the Liverpool fans hiding out??? Conman???

moxdevil

Reaction score
Chelsea lacked a bit of quality up front, unless they buy a quality striker i cannot see lampard bailing them out time and time again next season. congrats to the scousers (what am i saying? come on milan or psv ;) )

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
hehehe, its hard isn't it... I think Milan should be too strong for PSV and then move on to beat 'Pool in the final.. However things never really go according to plan do they??? lol

Conman

Reaction score
HOLY FUCK! THEY DID IT!!!

Chelsea can keep the League Cup. Who cares about that now. Champions League Final. Thats good enough for me. Bring on AC. We've done all the other Champions from last year and this. Bring on the Final!! W00t! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.