• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

English Football Premiership 2004/05..

Status
Not open for further replies.

moxdevil

Reaction score
I think that the holders should be allowed to defend the title that they have won. They should take the Scottish place away :) if the scousers win. :vomit:

Last edited:

Conman

Reaction score
moxdevil said:
I think that the holders should be allowed to defend the title that they have won. They should take the Scottish place from away :) if the scousers win. :vomit:

I agree ... or bar the Turks and and shove them into the AFC! :D

Anyway, Pool fucked up again and we're gone. So much for that.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The winner of the CL should gain an automatic place in next years comp.. Its shouldn't be something the English FA decide on but rather UEFA as a whole.. However what about the World Cup these days?? Brazil have had to qualify for 2006 even though they won last time around...
Having said that I don't think the Greeks will make the next Euro Cup if they have to qualify!! lol

Onimusha

Reaction score
i agree with expo, Liverpool should be given the chance to defend their trophy but not at the expense of Everton. the UEFA should kick one of the french teams out. it wouldn't be a great loss.. heck! it wouldn't be a loss at all! :D

moxdevil

Reaction score
Onimusha said:
UEFA should kick one of the french teams out. it wouldn't be a great loss.. heck! it wouldn't be a loss at all! :D
hey they haven't done too badly recently, i still say the Scots- Celtic or Rangers in amongst the best in Europe?- hahaha :mrgreen: or maybe punish the Italian teams for their fans lousy behaviour?

Last edited:

Conman

Reaction score
How about this for a simple, but ridiculous, but actually viable idea ...

Assuming Pool wins ... Everton and Liverpool have a play off, Home and Away (or a one-off playoff at Cardiff) to qualify for the qualifying stage.

Hows that for simplicity, great marketing strategy and excellent financial gain!!

Since EUFA will obviously not sanction the match as a Champ's League qualifying match, The FA could call it whatever they want coz they are only interested in qualifying four teams and dont have the balls to push for a fifth (like the Spanish wimps). EUFA wont care coz they only want to see four English teams anyhow.

Let me know what you fellas think before I pick up the phone to Lenhart. ;)

The Chief

Reaction score
Having said that I don't think the Greeks will make the next Euro Cup if they have to qualify

and they will have to indeed. The Euro champ has to go through the qualifying rounds, it's always been like that.

moxdevil

Reaction score
united 1 chelsea 3, last home game of the season- things cannot get any worse. if Fergie stays i think i might consider taking fire-arm practice or killing myself :cry: major major clearout needed at the theatre of dreams. Didn't go to the match, but would have booed the shite off the pitch. glad to see a half-empty stadium for the players to parade to at the end. :D Damn all those united-haters must be loving it right now :bah:

Conman

Reaction score
moxdevil said:
Damn all those united-haters must be loving it right now :bah:
Hey Malcolm, take a look! You're trying to buy the wrong team suckah! :lol:

moxdevil

Reaction score
Iv'e just walked in and....what the fuck is happening? irish twats selling up, Dodgy Nigerian going bloody awol. :jawdrop: for fucksake, now i'm giong to have to get my plane ticket to the states booked, the adresses of the glazer household and some shooting practice. :twisted: shall expect the knock on the door soon for such talk but hey what can you do, what can you do? :)

Conman

Reaction score
moxdevil said:
... but hey what can you do, what can you do? :)
Become an Everton fan and endure a 0-7 thrashing at the hands of the French Arse-nal. :D :lol: :D :lol:

moxdevil

Reaction score
nah, i think not ;) other teams fans might find this amusing, but it isn't going to simply effect united. he's out to make money, season ticket prices and merchandise is going to go up- how long do people think that their own teams won't mirror such prices. The tv contract will be ripped up, which will effect teams such as Norwich and those promoted financially. He is not just bad for united but for English football. if he gets the 90 percent needed to buy outright, i'll see if their is an alternative united team to support, otherwise i'm going to become apethetic towards football and direct my interests elsewhere- come on you sheffield steelers!

Last edited:

Conman

Reaction score
Final Week

OK soccer fans ... its the last game of the P'ship and this has been a great thread. So as it comes to a close, lets have a bit of fun ....

The person that guesses correctly the total number of goals scored on final day, gets Reps from every playing member from this thread.

Here's the lineup:

May 15, 2005

Birmingham v Arsenal
Bolton v Everton
Charlton v Crystal Palace
Fulham v Norwich
Liverpool v Aston Villa
Man City v Middlesbrough
Newcastle v Chelsea
Southampton v Man Utd
Tottenham v Blackburn
West Brom v Portsmouth

My prediction: 28 Goals

Last edited:

Conman

Reaction score
C'mon soccer fans ... just a little more than 24 hours to go to get your bets in!!!

The winner is going to get some big rep hits judging by the punters so far ... mox and expo are likely to give you 4 or 5 each ... if they dont win. :lol: And as I've mentioned b4, I hit only 1 less than Pimp so that's big time too.

Where's Zini ... he's a big hitter too! ;)

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Conman said:
C'mon soccer fans ... just a little more than 24 hours to go to get your bets in!!!

The winner is going to get some big rep hits judging by the punters so far ... mox and expo are likely to give you 4 or 5 each ... if they dont win. :lol: And as I've mentioned b4, I hit only 1 less than Pimp so that's big time too.

Where's Zini ... he's a big hitter too! ;)
FUckers starting without me!!!! lol

I'm going for 31 goals...

Of the bottom 4, I wouldn't ming seeing Norwich staying up.. I'd love to see Southampton going down, hate thise bastards!! :chainsaw:

Conman

Reaction score
Fine lets bet on that too ...

Bottom - West Brom
second up - Southampton
third up - Palace

And Zin ... Pool will finish ABOVE Bolton so dont get any dillusions! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.