• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Dillon

Reaction score
A DVD set of the Road Warriors and a three DVD set of WWE legends is set for a june 14 release.Booker T signed a two year deal with the WWE.

junkmail41a

Reaction score
One week 'til Wrestlemania... any predictions? There's usually at least one big bombshell dropped each year.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Dink The Clown is going to interfere in the main event Hunter retains the title. :banana:

I think Batista will walk out champ, Angle beats HBK, Rey goes over on Eddie And I guaran-damn-tee someone will get the Stone Cold Stunner.

fordxrace

Reaction score
orton will finally end the taker's 12-0 streak at WM, taker winning everytime is too predictable, and plus orton is now turning heel, and he is known as the legend killer, if he wins, this will be an interesting storyline between the 2 wwe brands raw ans smackdown...

Dillon

Reaction score
Randy Orton will have shoulder surgery after WM.I am not sure if it will be right after or in the months after.Rochelle Loewen MAY have quit the WWE.It is a rumor right now.Randy may be the reason.I think Randy and Stacy aren't working together because Randy is a jerk to all the divas.That is just what I think.I haven't heard that on any websites.I haven't heard anything to say the two are dating.So it may have been a short term thing the two working together.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Who cares if a bitchy diva wants to leave it's not like she would hurt Smackdown. As far as I'm concerned damn near all the Smacdown divas are expendable.

Chapel

Reaction score
Someone mentioned to me the other day that they thing Undertaker is going to lose to Orton then retire. I'm not sure if they heard that from another source or if it's just speculation, but it's interesting none of the less.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Yeah...that's been the speculation going around since it was first mentioned. Truth be told, I wouldn't be the slghtest bit surprised....I've been a fan of his since he was still a Skyscraper back in old NWA/WCW...but the 'Taker just can't go anymore.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
My Big Bomb!!! Taker will beat Orton to a pulp and sell an injury angle so that Orton can take time off... Orton will then come back and nail Taker in a "Loser Retires" match.. How about that one...

Can't wait for 'Mania!

Both ECW shows should go the fuck off!!!

junkmail41a

Reaction score
Zinista said:
My Big Bomb!!! Taker will beat Orton to a pulp and sell an injury angle so that Orton can take time off... Orton will then come back and nail Taker in a "Loser Retires" match.. How about that one...
Sounds logical to me. Undertaker gets to keep his winning streak through the end of his career, and they still get to keep the "legend killer" gimmick alive. Also, if HHH beats Batista, I am going to be PISSED.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah HHH has to go down.. How long has he held it now???? Too damn long.

junkmail41a

Reaction score
Oh, by the way, what the fuck is up with this Big Show sumo match? Is this supposed to be a legit sumo match or what? I smell another "Brawl for All" fiasco. Whatever happened to Bart Gunn after that anyway? :)

Chapel

Reaction score
I think the sumo match is going to be legit. Like the boxing matches they use to have. Didn't Butterbean knock somebody's ass out?

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yep Bart Gunn made it to the Brawl for All final where he faced Butterbean and got knocked out.. Hasn't been the same since.. I'm sure Big Show really loved the storyline when he was told about having to Sump Wrestle... hmmmm.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
wwhaaazzzzuuuuuuup I missed Raw on monday :nuts: what happend anything noteworthy?

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
A couple decent promos...but match wise, nah...nothing too major.

As for Bart, he's in Japan wrestling these days under his real name, Mike Barton.

junkmail41a

Reaction score
That was one of the most amazing knockouts I have ever seen, though. It's no wonder he couldn't make a comeback anywhere in America. That match totally destroyed his credibility, and having something similar happen to a name like the Big Show would be a huge mistake. Physically, the guy is one of a kind. He just needs a lot of work on his personality.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I don't know where they can go with that sumo angle.. Hopefully its just a one off and that's it... Can't wait for Angle vs HBK now that I think of it...

junkmail41a

Reaction score
Angle vs. HBK should be one of the best matches of all time. It's just amazing considering his background, that Kurt would have become so good in professional wrestling. Amateur wrestlers usually look at pro wrestling as a joke, but Angle became a superstar. He just had the charisma to go with the physical talent. Two guys like that going head-to-head is going to be a match for the ages.