• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Soo.. I pretty much got stage fright when I got to them signing my shit.. It was Chris Benoit and Stacy Keibler.. Benoit still got stitches on his forehead but he's as tough looking as any mofo I've ever met.. Stacy looked like she was jet lagged and her smiles were pretty fake... She's very hot none the less!!! Daamn, I wish I was going to the RAW show tonight but I fuckin didn't get off my ass in time!

Hellsing 308

Reaction score
meeting wrestlers

I know what you mean it is pretty intimidating to meet these people in real life. The easy one to talk to was Mean Gene Okerland. Last Nov. Raw came to Peoria IL, and William Regal and Eugene made an apperance in my hometown I got to meet them and get there autographs, it was awesome. One of my friends asked them how it felt to be there and Regal just kinda nodded his head said were here, and this town is much better than Grimsby, England. He also said to never go to Grimsby, becasue it was grim.

junkmail41a

Reaction score
Just be glad you got to meet them. A few years ago, I waited for 3 hours to meet The Rock, but he had to leave for the Raw show that evening, so all we got was a view from about 20 feet away as he addressed the remaining crowd.

P.S. Does anyone think it is going a little too far by having Hassan do a "throat slitting" motion to his opponent before he does his finishing move? Don't get me wrong, I have never been offended by, well anything.. but that's a little much. I know WWE has used the USA vs (insert arab country here) angle for a long time, but that seems a little over the top.

Dillon

Reaction score
Super Crazy has signed a three year deal with the WWE.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
junkmail41a said:
Just be glad you got to meet them. A few years ago, I waited for 3 hours to meet The Rock, but he had to leave for the Raw show that evening, so all we got was a view from about 20 feet away as he addressed the remaining crowd.

P.S. Does anyone think it is going a little too far by having Hassan do a "throat slitting" motion to his opponent before he does his finishing move? Don't get me wrong, I have never been offended by, well anything.. but that's a little much. I know WWE has used the USA vs (insert arab country here) angle for a long time, but that seems a little over the top.
Not really...it's wrestling. There's at least 3 other guys that do the exact same thing. Just because he's arabic doesn't mean it means anything different.....

bengalpw

Reaction score
Stingray said:
Not really...it's wrestling. There's at least 3 other guys that do the exact same thing. Just because he's arabic doesn't mean it means anything different.....
I agree. Undertaker does it all the time and no one says anything bad about him. Wait, Undertaker does it when he has matches which isnt all the time but once a month or so. But the point is there nonetheless.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Kane as well...Benoit's almost known for it....

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I guess there are super sensitive people who will get offended because he's an "arab"... They need to get a grip on reality and make believe!

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Wrestling Is Fake here is the proof. Its still great though
Sheck it out
Here is Raw
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0185103/fullcredits

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0185103/guests

It says Johnny Jeter, Johnny Swinger, Psicosis are listed as being on the Raw roster 2005-

Here is Smackdown

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0227972/fullcredits

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0227972/guests

Notable superstars
Super Crazy (2005-)
Ultimo Dragon (2003-2004); Asai (2005-)
Frankie Kazarian (2005-)
Joey Matthews (2005-

I don't know how accurate they are with the new wrestlers most notably Psicosis but then again anything can happen in the WWE.

Last edited:

Hellsing 308

Reaction score
New signs

Psicosis was apperently signed about a month and a half ago, but can't start until is independant show obligations are over. Kazarian signed about 2 months ago and can go at any time because his last independant show was on April 3rd.

The_Thief

Reaction score
I think the difference with Hassan's throat slash is that he did it to his oppenent. The rest of those guys do it to themselves. Personally, I thought it was prety cool.

Dillon

Reaction score
Rhyno will be released from the WWE.Steming from an incident at WM with his wife in the hotel lobby.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
WTF!! Just found out that the WWE ECW PPV won't be shown over here in the U.K!!! That Sucks!! These countries will NOT be getting the PPV: United Kingdom, Scotland, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand and Germany!! But India, South Africa, Uganda, Ethiopia and St Helena Island will be getting it???
All of this information was from www.wrestlingexposed.com

Shame about Rhyno but lets hope he goes to TNA!! I agree with The Thief I think Hussan's throat slash looks pretty cool!!

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
So whats the incident at WM with Rhyno's wife in the hotel lobby? Is it just me or is Cena really getting boring on the mic.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Wrestling-Observer Newsletter

At last week's WrestleMania, Rhyno destroyed a ceramic flower pot at the Universal Sheraton Hotel, creating the incident that led to his removal from World Wrestling Entertainment. Sources attributed the incident to a fight with his wife, although little was known about the true cause.

Reportedly, Rhyno and his wife are undergoing a nasty separation, with his wife planning to take their daughter to Germany. His wife showed up at the PPV without Rhyno's daughter, prompting him to express his discontent with the fact that he would not get to see his child. An argument broke out and Rhyno picked up an extremely heavy flower pot, smashing it in frustration. Hotel security actually stepped in, and Tommy Dreamer was dispatched to bring Rhyno upstairs. Upon getting off the elevator, Johnny Ace met the duo, but Rhyno snapped and tried to go back down. He made it clear that he had nothing left to lose and didn't care if he was fired.

there you have it

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
they also released Paul Bearer (again)....not that it makes any difference, they weren't using him anyhow...

Chuck67

Reaction score
WWE.com posted the following today:

"Rhyno and Matt Hardy have been released. World Wrestling
Entertainment wishes them well in their future endeavors."

As reported last week, the release of Rhyno comes on the heels
of an embarrassing incident following Wrestlemania where
Rhyno destroyed a large flower pot in the lobby of a hotel.

The Hardy release comes following the personal (which ended up being
made public) issues between Hardy, Lita and Edge.* Hardy has been
out of action for months while rehabbing his knee following surgery.

-C

Chuck67

Reaction score
With both appearing at last week's WrestleMania, two of the
biggest draws that the business has ever seen, Stone Cold & The
Hulkster, wowed the fans once again.*Over the years, fans have been
divided as to who was the bigger performer in the business' history?

Who was the better draw? Who was the most popular??

Who's the bigger all-time performer in the wrestling
business- Hulk Hogan or Stone Cold Steve Austin?

-C