• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

Pepsi

Reaction score
The funny thing was that lottery (Pro Line Point Spread) company in Ontario went down will some technical problems so nobody cound bet on football. I swear all my picks for the 1 o'clock games would have lost. Its only because I played the afternoon and Sunday night game that I won.

Bout the TSN guy, he makes his picks very early in the week (tuesday/wednesday) so he figure in injuries during practices and game time decisions. Don't worry I won't post his picks anymore. If you still want his picks thought they are at tsn.ca

RyanA

Reaction score
RighteousFunkBoogie said:
did anyone see the game yesterday eagles won makin it look easy...im not an eagles fan but i wanna see them go all the way cuz i like mcnabb and i kno my dolphins aint gonna do shit this year...mcnabb MVP

They did not win making it look easy...they Vikings had an almost 2-1 advantage in Time of Possession and the Eagles only had 313 yards. Culpepper blew it basically, hesitating in the first half and getting stopped at the one forcing them to kick a field goal, and then fumbling at the goalline. There's 10 more points. The holding call on Birk was BS when Culpepper ran in for a TD which pushed the Vikes back for another field goal, although there may have been holding on the RT on Kearse, so that could be considered a wash. And finally, if the Vikings assistant coaches didnt have their heads up their asses, they woulda saw Owens bobble before the PAT. I thought it was a very competitive game that lacked the offense everyone expected and exp0sed the vikings biggest weakness, which I believe to be confidence, they played scared and played not to lose instead of trying to win. Eagles fans should be excited becuase they beat a very good football team, but I would be worried how much their defense had to be on the field. If they play again and Minnesota has the ball that long (especially without a running game!) the game wont be close. Bold Prediction: Vikings and Iggles will play again in the NFC Championship game...

coclarkson

Reaction score
the vikings would smoke any team in the metrodome. I think Seattle will get home field advantage throughout the playoffs due to their weak schedule and the fact that they play in the worst division in the NFL. Terrell Owens needs to shut the fuck up. he was saying if he had Culpepper or McNabb early in his career that his numbers would dwarf Moss's. That's bullshit. Owens played with a little known QB named Steve Young in his first two seasons and Jeff Garcia was a two or three time Pro Bowler. Owens will never be as good or better than Moss, and that kills him so he has to make up excuses. He's a crybaby, punk ass biatch. Shut the Fuck Up T.O. :wink:

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, it looks like theCHIEFSare done. D sucks, Offense has done little. Now we lose Priest for at least one game, probably more, with an ankle sprain, our only good recieving WR has a pulled hamstring, and one of our CB was arrested for DUI for the third time in three years. So go ahead and start your trash talking. I deserve it. Well, there is always next year

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
coclarkson said:
the vikings would smoke any team in the metrodome. I think Seattle will get home field advantage throughout the playoffs due to their weak schedule and the fact that they play in the worst division in the NFL. Terrell Owens needs to shut the fuck up. he was saying if he had Culpepper or McNabb early in his career that his numbers would dwarf Moss's. That's bullshit. Owens played with a little known QB named Steve Young in his first two seasons and Jeff Garcia was a two or three time Pro Bowler. Owens will never be as good or better than Moss, and that kills him so he has to make up excuses. He's a crybaby, punk ass biatch. Shut the Fuck Up T.O. :wink:

well what a coinicendence. you mentioned steve young, however you failed to mention the living legend Jerry Rice. i dont think both rice and owens can have spectacular seasons. and dont give me that rice was on the way out bullshit because rice will always be a great wr. if owens had mcnabb or culpepper there is no doubt that that team would have won the superbowl, just no question. moss however has had culpepper for a long while, and they still remain a team of the "should-be's" when moss is raping women or throwing them down the steps he is a decent wr, but he just hasnt done anything to make a huge entity of his name. owens, while causing problems, actually wantss to be here. unlike san fran with garcia, he likes mcnabb and enjoys playing for us(philadelphia) and that will motivate a player even more. dont you dare rip my team coclarkson :wink: :lol: :lol:

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Owens V.S. Moss 98-04

Owens: Total Yrds=7262 FD=348 TD=73

Moss: Total Yrds=8471 FD=373 TD=80

And lets not forget about Chris Carter I seem to remember him and moss both having good years.

And Culpepper's only been playing for 4 years.

And when you say "should-Be's" Is that Like "The Eagels should have won the NFC the last 3 years but didn't"

Moss was lighting motha fuckers up when Frerotte was the QB so that argument really doesn't hold much weight.

T.O. is a hell of a receiver but he's no Randy Moss.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
For the first time since The year 2000, the Detroit Lions are 2-0 and are leading the NFC North Division. I know it's early in the season, I know they only played Da Bears and a crappy Texans team. But damn, it's the Lions, they have had 5 wins over 2 years. So I am enjoying it and any fan of Detroit is loving it. It's unbelivable but, the Lions have cracked the SI Power Rankings Top 10. But unfortunatly, on Sunday a nice little team from Philadelphia called the Eagles makes there way to Ford Field to snuff out our little win streak.
RoyWilliams1.jpg
Harrington_Jones.jpg

coclarkson said:
Owens will never be as good or better than Moss, and that kills him so he has to make up excuses
In the whole T.O. vs Moss fiasco, While T.O. is a crazy basterd and Randy Moss loves to run over cops. If you are choosing a player based on pure talent, you would have to take Moss. Even if you are an Eagles fan, who would you rather have honestly? Randy Moss is the gold standard for wide-outs not Owens. Randy is bigger and faster thant T.O. While Terrell may be stronger more physical reciever, Moss is just the total package. I am not hating on the Eagles either. I have been an Eagles fan for years, everytme I play against someone new in Madden, the Eagles are my team. And I fucking hate the Vikings, they are a Black and Blue division rival, and they just plain suck. But Moss is the best, and T.O. is #4 on my list.

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS DEFEAT ARIZONA.

As if there was any doubt. :lol: :lol:

The Young One

Reaction score
Gonjawolverine said:
coclarkson said:
Owens will never be as good or better than Moss, and that kills him so he has to make up excuses
In the whole T.O. vs Moss fiasco, While T.O. is a crazy basterd and Randy Moss loves to run over cops. If you are choosing a player based on pure talent, you would have to take Moss. Even if you are an Eagles fan, who would you rather have honestly? Randy Moss is the gold standard for wide-outs not Owens. Randy is bigger and faster thant T.O. While Terrell may be stronger more physical reciever, Moss is just the total package. I am not hating on the Eagles either. I have been an Eagles fan for years, everytme I play against someone new in Madden, the Eagles are my team. And I fucking hate the Vikings, they are a Black and Blue division rival, and they just plain suck. But Moss is the best, and T.O. is #4 on my list.

well first off who is you 2 & 3. i can think of one logical one, marvin harrison, but who are they and what order, gonja. i think you could make a case that skill wise moss is better, but no one has added heart into the equation. moss just seems like he is generally unhappy. t.o. seems to love philly, donavan, andy reid, the media, he seems to feel at home. i think heart strongly plays a factor.

based on pure talent:
1. Randy Moss
2. T.O.
3.Marvin Harrison
4. Torry Holt

based on current situation:
1. T.O
2. Marvin Harrison
3. Randy Moss
4. Koren Robinson

just my opions though

coclarkson

Reaction score
T.O. has heart? just wait a few weeks when he starts bitching about not getting enough catches or td's. T.O. is selfish, and only cares about himself. Look at all of the episodes he had with the niners. yes he is talented, but he doesn't have the athleticism of Moss. T.O also drops alot of passes. Moss makes catches no one else IN HISTORY could make. I'm almost tempted to say that he is the greatest of all time.

top 5 WR's period:

1. Randy Moss
2. Marvin Harrison
3. Torry Holt
4. Terrell Owens
5. Chad Johnson

honorable mention: Hines Ward, Joe Horn, Eric Moulds, Laveranues Coles

The Young One

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
T.O. has heart? just wait a few weeks when he starts bitching about not getting enough catches or td's. T.O. is selfish, and only cares about himself. Look at all of the episodes he had with the niners. yes he is talented, but he doesn't have the athleticism of Moss. T.O also drops alot of passes. Moss makes catches no one else IN HISTORY could make. I'm almost tempted to say that he is the greatest of all time.

top 5 WR's period:

1. Randy Moss
2. Marvin Harrison
3. Torry Holt
4. Terrell Owens
5. Chad Johnson

im tempted to rip your honorable mentions but ill pass. you can make that case with the niners, but again he disliked every niners player. of course he bitched and had no chemistry. HE WANTED TO GET TRADED. and whens the last time youve seen moss lay himself out for a catch. hes good but not anything near the greatest of all time. "the greatest of all time" is always someone retired. they have to retire inorder for you to say that. when michael jordan was playing people werent saying he was the greatest of all time, that was reserved for dr. j and wilt the stilt. no one relizes how good someone is until they retire(some specially cases i.e. rice, farve) and how can you say he is anywhere near the best ever when he has never one a superbowl?

coclarkson

Reaction score
all you have to do is look at stats. nobody has put up the numbers that moss has through his first 5-6 years. just because you've never won a super bowl doesn't mean shit. alot of people think Marino is the greatest ever, he never won a title. nor did Barry Sanders and people refer to him as the greatest ever. and you have to be retired? barry bonds isn't retired. Shaq isn't retired. why did T.O want to get traded? because he bitched and had no chemistry. why? because he disliked every niners player. why? because he wasnt' getting enough balls thrown his way. it's only a matter of time before T.O. becomes unhappy. and what's wrong with my honorable mentions? can you come up with a better list?

The Young One

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
all you have to do is look at stats. nobody has put up the numbers that moss has through his first 5-6 years. just because you've never won a super bowl doesn't mean shit. alot of people think Marino is the greatest ever, he never won a title. nor did Barry Sanders and people refer to him as the greatest ever. and you have to be retired? barry bonds isn't retired. Shaq isn't retired. why did T.O want to get traded? because he bitched and had no chemistry. why? because he disliked every niners player. why? because he wasnt' getting enough balls thrown his way. it's only a matter of time before T.O. becomes unhappy. and what's wrong with my honorable mentions? can you come up with a better list?

yeah and moss is such a cheery guy. is it impossible to believe that peoples number will go down as they get older. some people catch more touchdowns the more expiernce they get, all im trying to say is what moss did in the past 5-6 seasons doesnt mean that hell be anything near good next season. he hasnt prvoen himself and hes not a likable person. id pick to over moss both personality-wize and talent-wize. it looks like this will never be solved, clarkson, im willing to call it quits, dont want this to be another USA Political Opions type thread.

The honorable mentions have down absolutly nothing. Coles!?! Ward!?! one year wonders. id take steve smith over anyone of your "honorable mentions" koren robinson wasnt on there. what about isaac bruce?

DBfan187

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
top 5 WR's period:

1. Randy Moss
2. Marvin Harrison
3. Torry Holt
4. Terrell Owens
5. Chad Johnson

WHAT'S THIS? No Rod Smith?

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Just jumping in to laugh about the bucs shalacking last night....and when the fuck did Kerry Collins get some talent??

BigE

Reaction score
Yeah DB fan. Rod is the ultimate pro and he is putting up some nice numbers this year. They need to have Ashley Lelai keep producing. I'm very worried about our running game though. Quinten Griffens three fumbles in three games is not a good sign. The Broncos 2 wins have come against teams with a combined 1 - 5 records. They looked terrible against the Jaguars and I know the Jags are 3 -0 but I think the COlts will shred them up this weekend. We'll see...

DBfan187

Reaction score
BigE said:
Yeah DB fan. Rod is the ultimate pro and he is putting up some nice numbers this year. They need to have Ashley Lelai keep producing. I'm very worried about our running game though. Quinten Griffens three fumbles in three games is not a good sign. The Broncos 2 wins have come against teams with a combined 1 - 5 records. They looked terrible against the Jaguars and I know the Jags are 3 -0 but I think the COlts will shred them up this weekend. We'll see...

Yup, Broncos>rest of NFL!

Rod is the man!
QG is good.
Tatum Bell is the future though;) - he was drafted for a reason, he's also faster than Portis.
Denver will win lot this year.
Defense is the shit!

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Well another week is in the books and the undefeated Detroit Lions have fallen back to earth in a 30-13 beatdown by the Eagles. Yeah, nobody saw that coming, right? A couple highlights for the Lions. They just played the class of the NFC, and actually competed for a while. Roy Williams showed everyone why he is a front-runner for Rookie of the Year. Detroit's secondary is completly trashed, that's why they gave up those long bombs to T.O. The Detroit run defense was pretty impressive, Brian Westbrook only had 44 yards on 13 attempts. Donovan got popped good by Big Daddy, and fumbled the ball, the first Eagle turnover of the season. So a lot of good things came out of this game, one not being a loss. One week you are playing McNabb and the Eagles, and the very next game you get Michael Vick and the Falcons, who is making this schedule?
RoyWilliams2.jpg

THE GREAT ONE
The top reciever debate is still raging on huh? Well I would like to throw my 2 cents worth in as well.
My top 5 WR's:

1. Randy Moss
2. Marvin Harrison
3. Torry Holt
4. Terrell Owens
5. Roy Williams (This guy is Amazing)
coclarkson you were almost right on.
coclarkson said:
Moss makes catches no one else IN HISTORY could make. I'm almost tempted to say that he is the greatest of all time.

In football, as in most sports, it is hard to call someone an All-Time Great. While Randy my be pretty damn good, he is nowhere near the Greatness that is Jerry Rice. Jerry's 201 touchdowns is double Randys, his 1521 catches and 22,488 yards is almost three times that of Randy's as well. While you may be tempted coclarkson, I hope you see that Randy has a long road ahead of him if he wishes to be the G.O.A.T.
Rice2.jpg
Rice3.jpg

-------------------------------->Greatest Of All-Time<------------------------------

ktj4l

Reaction score
Fuck receivers. The defense wins the game. Receiver is the asshole job. You're a skinny, tall motherfucker running out there, catching a ball prior to getting completely dominated by someone. I've preferred other positions when playing football. Running back, middle linebacker, strong safety, defensive tackle... those are fun positions. My favorite would have to be strong safety. There's nothing more satisfying than leveling a quarterback so badly that he has to be carted off the field because he can't make it on his own two feet. That's what football is about... not being a faggot-ass receiver.

If you insist on talking about receivers though. Randy Moss is a badassed asshole who will catch anything you throw at the fucker. Jerry Rice was too nice to be considered the GREATEST.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I gotta throw Heinz Ward on the "best recievers" list. When he's outta Pittsburgh, that team's gonna go even further down the tubes.