• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

C

Cobra

With the pressure of having to play Denver in Denver, You'd fumble to. Even if it is our KICKER doing the tackling.

hithim.jpg

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First, he should have worn a helmet. I don't care if you look like a jackass, you still do it. Second, he is very lucky he is not dead. From the pics of the bike and the car, he could have been easily killed in the accident. Hopefully, he can return to normal and be able to play like he did again. At least now him and Carson Palmer will be in the same boat.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
KABOOM said:
First, he should have worn a helmet. I don't care if you look like a jackass, you still do it. Second, he is very lucky he is not dead. From the pics of the bike and the car, he could have been easily killed in the accident. Hopefully, he can return to normal and be able to play like he did again. At least now him and Carson Palmer will be in the same boat.

Kaboom,

Touche! When riding a bike, you have to wear a helmet. You could be the greatest cyclist in the world, able to do a myriad of tricks, but you still can't account for that little old lady that doesn't see you and turns into you. That appears to be what happened to Ben.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Roethlisberger is a douchebag. How hard is it to wear a fuckin' helmet?
While I'm here, Big Ben is Ben Wallace of the Detroit Pistons and it's
always pissed me off that the media gave Roethlisberger that nickname too.
Also, the winds of Exp0sed fantasy football are stirring up......

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Richie,

I think most anybody with the name Ben is eventually called Big Ben. That dates way back to at least that clock in London. I don't know how it got started, I just know thats how it usually works out.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
mindido said:
Richie,

I think most anybody with the name Ben is eventually called Big Ben. That dates way back to at least that clock in London. I don't know how it got started, I just know thats how it usually works out.

Min is right. The clock was originally named Plain Ben. It was actually Jewish nobleman Ben Hur who was first called "Big." Muslim extremists have also adopted the moniker following the guidance of Big Bin Laden.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Nizzle said:
Min is right. The clock was originally named Plain Ben. It was actually Jewish nobleman Ben Hur who was first called "Big." Muslim extremists have also adopted the moniker following the guidance of Big Bin Laden.

Niz,

LoL

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Hey this is a sports thread so lets not get ahead of ourselves here...
In the world of sports, Ben Wallace is Big Ben...it's fact, it's science.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA!

Let's agree that the Bigger Ben is Ben Wallace. But in the NFL Rothelisberger is Big Ben. The only reason I used Big Ben was so that I wouldn't need to type out Rothelisberger. Now I've done it twice.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
NFL 2006

I think we need a new NFL thread since the old one is a little cluttered and a lot biased(Pats still Rule HA!) (If mods don't like it, then just check that box next to the thread and send this puppy to the slaughter house).

So I'll start this one with some sad news for my team, the Chiefs. It appears that 11 time Pro Bowler LT Willie Roaf is retiring. This leaves both tackle postions weakened and makes me worry a little. I have been hearing though that this was not confirmed by Roaf's agent, Chiefs President and GM Carl Petersen, nor any teammates have heard anything of this until approached by the media, so I hope this is ESPN once again overreacting to something.

chiefs1968

Respected Member
Reaction score
I feel the same way KABOOM, Willie is going to be a terrible loss to us. From what I have been hearing is that he has told the Kansas City Star he was retiring. He has not talked to Carl Peterson and Herm Edwards yet and made it official. They are holding out hope that he will change his mind. Whether he retires or not, he will definitly be in the Hall Of Fame.

RIVER FALLS, Wis. (July 28, 2006) -- Willie Roaf says he's retiring. The Kansas City Chiefs are holding out hope the 11-time Pro Bowl tackle will decide to return for a 14th season.

The 36-year-old Roaf told The Kansas City Star he was retiring, a move that would leave a large hole on the Chiefs offensive line.

Carl Peterson, president and general manager of the Chiefs, said neither he nor coach Herm Edwards had spoken with Roaf in several weeks and they were "leaving the door open."

"Certainly I am aware of what was written," Peterson said on the first day of Kansas City's training camp. "I'd say right now, because of who Willie Roaf is, what he has contributed to the Kansas City Chiefs and what he's contributed to the National Football League, we're going to keep the door open for a while.

"Players do change their mind."

Roaf told the Star he had told Peterson and Edwards of his intention weeks ago, and had sent the team a letter saying what he intended to do.

"I guess they want me to reconsider," Roaf said. "I'm solid on retiring and going back to school."

The offense struggled last year without Roaf, who missed several games with a hamstring injury. Candidates to replace him include Jordan Black, who backed him up last year, Will Svitek and newcomer Kyle Turley, who missed the past two seasons with a back injury.

If Roaf does step down, the Chiefs still have guards Will Shields and Brian Waters, the other Pro Bowl performers who have anchored one of the league's most productive lines. Also back are center Casey Wiegmann and Pro Bowl tight end Tony Gonzalez.

"We still have our three interior outstanding players, which is still the guts and the core of your offensive line," Peterson said.

Peterson said he was sure money was not the issue. "He has a contract this year for a sizable amount of money, if he comes and plays," he said.

Andre Roaf, Willie's mother, wiped tears from her eyes when discussing her son's retirement.

"It hurts me to think I'll never see him play again," she told The Associated Press. "I knew something was up. His heart wanted to play but his body was telling him it was over."

Andre Roaf, a state appellate court judge in Arkansas, said it was getting harder and harder for Willie to work the soreness out of his body.

"It used to be Monday or Tuesday, he was OK. Now it's almost time for another game before he's feeling all right," she said.

Peterson also said former Pro Bowl running back Priest Holmes would begin training camp on the physically unable to perform list. Doctors are still evaluating the effects of a spinal injury Holmes sustained last year.

spliff81

Reaction score
KC should be good this year and chances are that Larry Johnson's year last season was no fluke. He is defenitly a beast.

Im looking to see if my Miami Dolphins can continue to rebuild after ending last season on a 6-game winning streak.

All of that currently hinges on Duante Culpepper's heath. If he is able to come in and regain the form that got him to the pro bowl a few years back, things might be looking up in Miami. He has the Wide Recievers to throw to (Chris Chambers, Marty Booker, and TE Randy McMichael) plus a pretty solid running back in Ronnie Brown. The loss of Ricky Williams will hurt, but hey...what are ya gonna do.

The defense is mixed with some veterns like Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas, and some young guys like Channing Crowder and James Allen. If they can get on the same page, maybe they will be back to the tough defense they were a few years back.

Im thinking that they are catching the Pats, and could very well win the AFC East this year. Nick Saban is way ahead of schedule in rebuilding this team, and things are looking good for the future. Hopefully Culpepper will be ready......Lord knows we don't want Joey Harrington starting.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Miami has a good shot to overtake the Pats this year. If Ronnie Brown can step it up a little more he will be great. It does all hinge upon Culpepper, but I think he will be alright. Too bad they dind't keep Frerotte(sp?) has the backup, he wasn't great but wasn't horrible last year.

spliff81

Reaction score
KABOOM said:
Miami has a good shot to overtake the Pats this year. If Ronnie Brown can step it up a little more he will be great. It does all hinge upon Culpepper, but I think he will be alright. Too bad they dind't keep Frerotte(sp?) has the backup, he wasn't great but wasn't horrible last year.

I would have defenitley preferred Frerotte over Harrington, he would have been a solid back up. Harrington has proven time and time again that he is incapable of quarterbacking a pro team. Maybe it was just the system he was in while at Detroit, but the Lions gave him plenty of weapons to use. For Miami to give up a 3rd round pick (or 2nd, one of the two) for him was ridiculous.

The Patriots still have Tom Brady though. Not to mention, in my opinion, the best coach in the NFL right now, in Bill Belichek. So, for now, they are still the favorite in the AFC East.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
I can understand why you guys are upset about Roaf retiring but, holy cow, a 36 year old lineman???? I think they're usually lucky to make it to 30. You should count your lucky stars that he lasted as long as he did. 36 years old for a lineman..... That must be some type of record.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, I think there have been a few guys lasting to 40. It's just that we were already in trouble at RT, now we need a LT, and we only have unproven young guys. But Roaf did miss some games last year, so the team at least knows what we got in our backups a little. Roaf, though, is a Hall-of-famer, and when you have to replace him, it hurts. This actually will hurt our passing game more, but hopefully we'll figure something out.

Our first game is against the Bungles, and since five or six of them have been arrested in the last couple months, maybe they won't play, and that'll make it easier.