• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

DBfan187

Reaction score
Never said it did. I'm just showing all of the doubters that a team that was picked for failure is now a top of the league.

rich2rob

Reaction score
I look forward to seeing the Broncos in the Championship decider,where they will get beaten.

DBfan187

Reaction score
Wow Broncos didn't even bother to show up to play today. Lost 30-7 to the Ravens.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Super Bowl XLIV

Saints VS Colts

I predicted at the begining of the season that ot would be Denver VS New Orleans so 1 for 2. Now it's time for a new prediction. Not really a fan of either team but since Brees left San Diego I've become a fan of his.

I'm gonna say Saints over the Colts in another close game for New Orleans 34-31.

Who you got?

Dansport

Reaction score
I'd like the Saints to win but since they just squeaked by the Vikings I'm not at all sure they're ready for Prime Time. Take away Minnesota's turnovers and we'd have a whole new game. The Colts had a pretty convincing win (with Manning's pass attack) over the Jets even though they fell behind early.

I think the Colts are gonna take this one.

Just wait....

riverrat

Reaction score
superbowl

I was in New Orleans last night. Great game. Great party. I was surprised to hear several socalled gangstas saying that New Orleans is gonna be burned and looted in 2 weeks. Its sad to think these people who have seen so much tragedy cant just enjoy success without trashing the city. Katrina was about survival but this will be about anarchy. I still want the saints to win. Its about time we get a winner. Peace:cry:

rich2rob

Reaction score
I said the Pats at the start of the season.

Thinking about katrina, I hope the Saints win but I reckon its the Colts turn again.

moond22

Reaction score
Whoops, guess it's no longer football season. how'd them pats do anyway??? were they even in the playoffs?? oh that's right, without knowing the opposing teams defensive play, they got destroyed by the RAVENS! the ravens??! wow pats not good without pre-cognitive-snaps

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
AND THE DENVER BRONCOS DRAFT ........TIM TEBOW? :eyebulge:

Wow I would have never thought that they would draft him. I figured they would get Dez Bryant before even of thinking of Tebow. I don't hate the pick, he is a work horse and I feel will prove valuable, but I don't feel they needed him. Kyle Orton did great for Denver last year IMO. Now they have Orton, Quinn and Tebow. I think Orton will start next year with Quinn as backup. I don;t think Tebow will start anytime soon.

I;m also surprised that only two QBs were drafted in the first round. What are your thoughts on the draft so far?

Buttlover64

Reaction score
Don't forget Tom Brandstater who wasn't bad at the last preseason for the Broncos.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was completely shocked when Denver drafted him. I thought he would fall to the third. For the most part, it seems the teams made fairly sound decisions, except maybe Jacksonville reaching some. Oakland even made a respectable pick this go around, (compared to there last few drafts). I was hoping for an OT for my Chiefs, but Berry should be pretty good, hopefully.

C0BRA

The Rise of Member
Reaction score
would have much rather got a "character" pass rusher

rich2rob

Reaction score
New Football Season

As you guys will be aware the new season is almost upon us, so its that time when we pick our Champions.

Here are mine

AFC - Pats - got to be

NFC - Giants.

Pats for the Super Bowl.

Nothing new here I know.

Your turn.

steinerecliner

Reaction score
I'm going to says that there going to be so surpizes this year. I don't see the Pats being the dominate team they are known to be. Pre Season kinda had me wonder. I mean the first string Pats where beating beating by the Rams. I mean they lost pre season which mean nothing. But the first half of that game where the starters and The Rams where just about dominated them.

Which makes me wonder who will really win. As a St. Louis guy born and raised. I'm going to make this prediction. I can see the Rams being a .500team. Which yes that can be a playoff spot for that weak divison. But I see them winning a lot more then one game. Not because I believing into the hype of Branford. Which he is going to be good. It because what this team showed me in pre season. I see the young talent maturing and improve and grown. Like I said the Rams are on a rebuilt. So they are a team of young players. I can see them getting better and better.

jrv3000

Reaction score
packers v ravens
packers super bowl champs.
my niners will win 10 games, the conference and 1 playoff win.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Born and Raised in So. California... land of the Bolts... Lived in New York for years... land of the Mean Green...

so of course I am routing as always for..

The Minnesota Vikings.. because I have always loved them since I was little...