• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Indy put up a good fight. That was one hell of an opener, it came down to a missed field goal by one of the most accurate kickers in all of football, what a great game. I was very impressed with the way Edge was running. He was making some good cuts and showed that he still has a lot of speed. It's too bad he can't hold on to the rock though. Peyton did ok, his numbers were good but not Manning good. Manning has never won in Foxborough and more than likely never will. Tom did pretty well, he was throwing bullets, bombs and everything in between to get the job done. It's too bad New England was so thin at RB or we could have gotten a better look at Corey Dillon who was averaging 5.5 YPC, a whole YPC more than Edge. John Madden cracks me up, him ranting on about how cool Tom Brady is and saying that repeatedly, fucking hilarious. Tom threw for almost 80 more yards and a touchdown more than the league Co-MVP Manning and got the most important stat of all, the W.
brady-manning.jpg

2-time Superbowl MVP Tom Brady says "Who's my Little Bitch?"

coclarkson

Reaction score
fucking james lost the game for them. fumbleing twice, including one inside the 5. the colts should've won fairly easily but two turnovers inside the 5 isn't gonna get er done. edge looked good and it's nice to see the other colt wr's stepping up and making plays. i don't think the colts will lose to the pats in the next game, if there is one.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
i don't think the colts will lose to the pats in the next game, if there is one.
This was the best shot the Colts will ever get. They were ahead, they could have had an easy victory, but Coach Bilichick is in Peyton's head. So Peyton starts to make bad decisions, and Edge suddenly turns to Tiki Barber. The Pat's offense may have been at mid-season form but the defense looked very rusty. When or if they meet again this year, The Pats O will be in better form with Troy Brown back in the line-up. The defense will have gotten the assingments down better and be much improved over this last showing. No matter how much better the colts get on O, it won't matter. That Defense is going to have to stop Tom from freely cherry picking what recievers he wants to throw it too. That is not happening.

bronco

Reaction score
Couple reasons they lost was cuz peyton practically threw the ball to brucshi and that made peyton's confidence drop like a 50 ton anvil from top of a building, and edge went oops i dropped the ball!

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
i think the eagles look like the team to beat this year mcnabb and T.O. were on fire but we gotta see when they play the better teams.... KC lost to denver and the vikings looked pretty good too beating dallas

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Blue skys and Dark clouds all at the same time for the Detroit Lions. The Lions finally snapped their 3 year, 24 game road losing streak, but lost Charles Rogers for the season and Dre Bly for 2-4 weeks. The Lions offense looked pretty offensive for pretty much the entire game, until they put together a late scoring drive that sealed the game for them. Surprisingly enough the defense looked pretty good, with 2 picks and 2 forced fumbles. Thank god for Jason Hanson and the special teams play of Bracy Walker and Shaun Rogers. Kevin Jones was not very productive but it's his first start so you can't blame him. Roy Williams had a few flashes or brilliance, and with Charles done for the year he will have to pick up the slack. They have the Texans next week, a winnable game and in week 3, the Philadelphia Eagles are going to bring the pain to Ford Field.
JoeyHarrington.jpg

I enjoyed that Sunday Night Broncos vs Chiefs Match-up, Quentin Griffin is really something special. Man that guy has got some Barry-like moves, and he fast as hell. What everyone says about the Broncos is you can plug anyone into their system and have a 1000 yard back, but this guy is the real deal. They will not be missing Portis for long at all.

coclarkson

Reaction score
where's Kaboom? wonder what he thinks about the chiefs game :lol: :lol: vikings, packers, and eagles looked good in the nfc. in the afc, patriots, broncos, and titans impressed.don't sing the praises of quentin griffin just yet, he went against the sorry d of the chiefs. the biggest surprise was the browns beating the ravens. i think they might win that division. they play the cowboys this sunday which will be another test.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
coclarkson said:
where's Kaboom? wonder what he thinks about the chiefs game :lol: :lol: vikings, packers, and eagles looked good in the nfc. in the afc, patriots, broncos, and titans impressed.don't sing the praises of quentin griffin just yet, he went against the sorry d of the chiefs. the biggest surprise was the browns beating the ravens. i think they might win that division. they play the cowboys this sunday which will be another test.

Yes, Yes they lost. But this is only the first game and our defense did get tired out there. It doesn't help when Plummer rolls out almost every play and the plays he doesn't roll out on Griffin runs. I never said they would be the best. I said they would be improved. They were improved. They were pressuring Plummer for most fo the first half. The second half they started rolling out. I think it will look better the next few games.
The Broncos D wasn't that good either. They were pretty good, don't get me wrong, but they still allowed 164 rush yards and a reciever to have 100 yards.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ya know I haven't got to see a Vikings game on monday night in years. And when it happens we get the fucking Eagels. Bullshit. Where's the Bengals when ya need them.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
Supafly said:
Ya know I haven't got to see a Vikings game on monday night in years. And when it happens we get the fucking Eagels. Bullshit. Where's the Bengals when ya need them.

it shames me to say it but culpeppers 5 tds beat mcnabbs 4 tds :oops: :lol: :lol:

coclarkson

Reaction score
a185.jpg

Monday-Night Madden: Ealges-Vikings

Who'll win the Eagles-Vikings game on Monday night? In a video-game rehearsal, Eagles defensive end Jerome McDougle battled Vikings tackle Bryant McKinnie in EA Sports Madden 2005 on Xbox Live

When the former University of Miami teammates squared off on the Internet, the gamesmanship began early with McDougle's insisting on a change from cold, wet conditions to a more balmy setting. "He knows D-linemen don't get off well in the rain," said McKinnie. With the sun shining on the screen, it was McKinnie who stumbled early, committing two turnovers and looking bewildered on defense as Donovan McNabb threw two TDs for a 14-0 Eagles halftime lead. "We're going to work on our tackling next week," McKinnie muttered. The Eagles' offense stayed hot in the second half, going up 28-0, and McDougle reveled. At one point he dared McKinnie to "put that rassler in there," referring to WWE star Brock Lesnar, who was cut by Minnesota but is on the game as a defensive tackle. McKinnie refused, but a little Lesnar might have livened things up: A lone TD was all the Vikings could muster. Later McKinnie, who'd played from a Minneapolis hotel, glumly munched a plate of room-service fries. "I tell you one thing," he said, "this will not reflect what happens Monday night." EAGLES 28, VIKINGS 7

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
don't sing the praises of quentin griffin just yet, he went against the sorry d of the chiefs.
That is very true, The chiefs D is pretty bad. I was just so impressed with his moves and his speed. I have not seen those Barry-like moves since Michael Vick. We will see how he holds up against a legit top 10 run defense in the Jacksonville Jaguars next week.
The Young One said:
Supafly said:
coclarkson said:
vikings looked good in the nfc.

Yeah, Vikings Motha Fuckers! ok I'm done

sorry to say that come monday night those cheers wont be happening

E
A
G
L
E
S
EAGLES!!!
Eagles vs Vikings is going to be a heavyweight bout on Monday Night. I am looking forward to that one.

BigE

Reaction score
Broncos won easy and they did not play that well. If it wasn't for Plummers two interceptions and Griffens fumble on the one that stopped another TD they would have totally rolled the Chiefs. The pick ups they made in the off season (Champ and Lynch) looked real good. Yeah it was a great Sunday; Broncs won and the Raiders and Cowboys lost. Fucking perfect.

Pepsi

Reaction score
Week 2 Picks (Got this from TSN website, what the hell they were free, and Schultz knows his football, played in the NFL and in the CFL with the Toronto Argonauts.)

1:00 p.m. Sunday, September 19th

St. Louis Rams @ Atlanta Falcons -2

When you think about it, Michael Vick is a very inexperienced quarterback. After missing so much time last year, last week’s game at San Francisco was like starting a career all over again. Vick will be better at home this week. Having said that, the Rams have beaten Atlanta in the last seven games by an average of 37 to 12. I also like the way Stephen Jackson can take the load off Marshall Faulk. Coach Mike Martz is anticipating a decline in Faulk just due to age – nothing else. Jackson fits that role very well. The only way to match Vick step-for-step is speed on defence. The Rams, even without Lovie Smith, still have team speed.

Schultz Picks: St. Louis Rams

Cleveland Browns @ Dallas Cowboys -4

Under Bill Parcells, the Dallas Cowboys do not lose two games in a row. Yes, the 35 points and five touchdowns by Culpepper last week is a concern; however, I just can’t see a loss two weeks in a row. Overlooked in the Minnesota loss was Vinny Testeverde’s efficiency with everybody. Keyshawn Johnson, Antonio Bryant and Terry Glenn all had good games and Cleveland’s secondary is susceptible to big plays. Also, what crushed Dallas last week was a 22-play (that’s right, 22-plays) drive that resulted in no points. That was the turning point of the game and I don’t think it will happen again. Jeff Garcia is a solid, positive influence on other players and Butch Davis has a better team, but Parcells’ pressure points hit players hard after a loss.

Schultz Picks: Dallas Cowboys

Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers -9

Green Bay all the way. This Packer team may have the best offensive line in football. I know I said that about Kansas City, but the Chiefs miss John Tait. Ahman Green has such a crystal-clear understanding about blocking patterns and the available moment they allow. Now Green Bay this week will be stronger with Mike McKenzie back, but weaker without Grady Jackson at DT if he’s unavailable. But even if Chicago scores early, you can’t show me a better fourth quarter quarterback than Brett Favre. Also, Green Bay’s dominance of Chicago is remarkable. The Packers have covered eight of nine games and this one is the home opener. Enough said.

Schultz Picks: Green Bay Packers

Carolina Panthers @ Kansas City Chiefs -6

This is a very interesting game because both teams are coming off significant losses. Carolina looked very average on defence vs. Green Bay, which was very surprising considering the talent that is still present. Now they face a Kansas City team that did have offensive success with Priest Holmes and the offensive line working together. You can’t under value the broken leg of Carolina’s top receiver, Steve Smith. He was the No. 1 playmaker and, due to his absence, defences can concentrate on Stephen Davis and DeShaun Foster all the more. This will be a back to the basics game for Carolina. When things get tough, John Fox expects his team to get together. Both teams need a bounce-back game. Kansas City will use that Green Bay film to win and cover.

Schultz Picks: Kansas City Chiefs

Washington Redskins -3 @ NY Giants

The Redskins didn’t just beat Tampa Bay last week 16-10, they dominated the Bucs. Tampa Bay had only ten first downs last week, and only 30 rushing yards. Also, everyone knows Joe Gibbs will protect his quarterback. Priority No. 1 for Washington is no sacks allowed, which is a drastic change from the Spurrier years. Defensively for Washington, they will be after Kurt Warner, who is a similar pocket quarterback to Brad Johnson. Watch out, New York Giants, because this is a much better Redskins’ team coming to the Meadowlands. A key to their improvement is defensive co-ordinator Gregg Williams. He developed a top defence in Tennessee, did it again in Buffalo and now seems to have the Redskins on the right track.

Schultz Picks: Washington Redskins

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens -3.5

I was surprised that Baltimore lost to Cleveland last week 20-3. For Pittsburgh this would be an excellent opportunity to put Baltimore two games behind them in the race to win the AFC North. The quarterbacks in this one could make the difference. Kyle Boller is still trying to live up to expectations and Tommy Maddox is just trying to keep Ben Roethlisberger on the bench. I love that urgency factor with Maddox. The Steelers will also be able to evaluate the run defence film from the Cleveland game. Historically, Pittsburgh plays excellent run defence for a 3-4 team and, as always, the challenge will be to shut down Jamal Lewis and get Boller into as many third and long situations as possible. There are a lot of good receivers in this game for Pittsburgh with Plaxico Burress, Hines Ward and Antwaan Randle El. The Ravens will try to contain them with Deion Sanders, Chris McAlister and Gary Baxter (if healthy). It feels like a field-goal game to me.

Schultz Picks: Pittsburgh Steelers

Houston Texans @ Detroit Lions -3

Two things stand out about the Houston loss to San Diego last week. Domanick Davis fumbled twice and the Texans allowed San Diego to convert too many third and long situations. This will be an interesting game because Dre Bly may not play and Charles Rogers is out with a broken collarbone. Also, Detroit managed only 77 yards on 30 carries on the ground vs. Chicago. If Chicago can shut down Detroit on the ground, so can Houston. I just like this Texas team. Dom Capers is an above average head coach and the team is young and ambitious. I know Detroit plays much better at home, but did you also know that Detroit has not had a 100-yard receiver in the last 17 games?

Schultz Picks: Houston Texans

Denver Broncos -3 @ Jacksonville Jaguars

I have to be honest here – of all the teams of Week 1, Denver may have been the most impressive. The 156 yards by Quentin Griffin were well earned and the depth at receiver gives Denver consistent big-play possibilities. When they play Jacksonville they will be playing one of the NFL’s better defensive football teams. The front seven of Jacksonville is as good as any, so I anticipate less than another 156 yards for Griffin. But the real key to Bronco success is bootlegging after having success on the run. It buys Jake Plummer so much extra time and gives the receivers double-move opportunity. After Week 1, Jacksonville is ranked 29th on offence. Byron Leftwich looked uncomfortable under the centre. Maybe some shotgun would loosen him up.

Schultz Picks: Denver Broncos

San Francisco 49ers @ New Orleans Saints -7.5

This is a difficult game to assess because of the impending hurricane in the New Orleans area. Still, I think San Francisco can keep it close. In the second half last week, the 49ers held Michael Vick and Atlanta to 39 yards in the last seven possessions. Maybe Atlanta is not that good, or maybe San Francisco is better than originally thought – it’s too early to tell. When you look at talent on offence vs. talent of offence, New Orleans should win easy. Aaron Brooks, Joe Horn, Donte Stallworth vs. Ken Dorsey, Brandon Lloyd, Cedrick Wilson and Kevan Barlow. Only Barlow is a proven player for San Francisco. This is one of those games where the ½ point over the seven is too tempting not to use to an advantage. If it was six or less, I’d take New Orleans to win. But everything is so close in the NFL and Dorsey has played in high-level pressure games. New Orleans wins, but San Francisco keeps it close.

Schultz Picks: San Francisco 49ers

4:05 p.m. Sunday, September 19th

Seattle Seahawks -3 @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

The big question in this game will be the physical health of running back Shaun Alexander. If he plays and is not too physically limited, then Seattle could win by a touchdown. This is the second long-distance road trip in as many weeks for Seattle. Last week they were in Louisiana and this week they are in Florida. If the Seahawks can produce a win on Sunday, their next two games are in the NFC West (San Francisco and St. Louis) with a bye week in between. Seattle has good corners, an underrated offensive line and an aggressive quarterback in Matt Hasselbeck. When they look at the Redskins-Bucs film from last week, they will see ball control to the max, but Seattle is more of a big play team. It is Tampa Bay that must adjust. Tampa Bay has lost four of five vs. Seattle and the Seahawks have never lost in Raymond James Stadium. The Bucs will be hungry, but Seattle has too much perimeter talent.

Schultz Picks: Seattle Seahawks

New England Patriots -8 @ Arizona Cardinals

The Cardinals did play the Rams tough last week in St. Louis, but over their history, St. Louis and Arizona have played each other consistently. That familiarity and a couple of Rams turnovers kept the game close. This game could be close when you consider that nine of New England’s last 14 wins have been by less than seven points. But this is the first time quarterback Josh McCown has seen this New England defence. If he stays interception-free, I will be surprised. This is a dangerous game for the Patriots because Arizona is a tough team to get up for, especially in the heat. But Bill Bellichick has had ten days to get ready. A shutout is a possibility.

Schultz Picks: New England Patriots

NY Jets -3 @ San Diego Chargers

There are two great running backs in this game - Curtis Martin for the Jets and LaDainian Tomlinson for the Chargers – which kind of evens things out. As for the quarterback match-up between New York’s Chad Pennington and San Diego’s Drew Brees, I’ll take Pennington. Last week Pennington picked apart the Bengals’ secondary and had a couple of key dropped footballs. I think he can do it again against the Chargers’ secondary. Also, sometimes running backs have big days against teams that run 3-4 defences – not so much on the outside but at the interior point of attack. San Diego is a better team: Antonio Gates at tight end, Lorenzo Neal at full back and the two cornerbacks, Quentin Jammer and Sammy Davis. That said, I just like the ball control of Pennington.

Schultz Picks: NY Jets

Buffalo Bills @ Oakland Raiders -3.5

A lot depends on how Buffalo responds from the last play in the Jacksonville loss. If they look at it as a building block there is no problem. However, if team doubt creeps in then that is another state of mind. Every season has one or two games that dictate the season. Buffalo doesn’t want last week to be the one. The Bills should be able to make Oakland one-dimensional on offence. The Raiders are still an unknown football team - older in some places, young in others. Buffalo does create good balance on offence, but on defence they should keep it close.

Schultz Picks: Buffalo Bills

Indianapolis Colts @ Tennessee Titans -1

I remember last year’s Tennessee/Indianapolis game in Tennessee where the Colts were pretty much turnover free. The Titans were the opposite. Both teams will have plenty of preparation time. For the Colts, ten days in between games, while the Titans got an extra day due to Hurricane Ivan. The key in this game will be the effectiveness of Edgerrin James. In the two games last year James totaled 217 yards. Not bad, considering the Titans had only 146. But as painful as it is to admit, Chris Brown is a better running back than Eddie George. Now McNair only completed nine passes last week for 73 yards, but all Miami has is that defensive football team. All the pressure is on them and I bet you they will respond all season long. I know Jeff Fisher will communicate the urgency of this game. The Titans still have to play in Indianapolis on December 5th. At the end of the season, as early as it is, this game will go a long way to the AFC South winner.

Schultz Picks: Tennessee Titans

8:30 p.m. Sunday, September 19th

Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals -5

When was the last time the Bengals were favoured on a national telecast on a Sunday night? The success of Miami quarterback Jay Fiedler depends on a good running back. Without Ricky Williams, the Dolphins have to find one. New running back Lamar Gordon has a great opportunity to establish himself as a top back, because he will probably be The Guy in Miami for the rest of the season. Also, he plays a Bengal team that gave up 218 total rushing yards against the Jets. If Miami is to win this one, it will be on defence, and as an organization everyone knows it. Miami is very simple – especially compared to New England - but they react well, run well and stay disciplined. I expect the Dolphins defence to show up and play exceptionally well.

Schultz Picks: Miami Dolphins

9:00 p.m. Monday, September 20th

Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles -3.5

The Eagles may be three-time NFC title-game losers, but they are again Super Bowl contenders. Two questions about the Eagles’ offence were answered against the Giants: 1. Could Terrell Owens be a part of a system of ball distribution – a McNabb strength – or would he overshadow everyone else and change the system? Well, Freddie Mitchell, L.J. Smith and Chad Lewis all had significant contributions catching against the Giants. Owens will fit in just fine. 2. Could Mighty Mite Brian Westbrook be the feature back? Well, all 5-foot-8 and 200 pounds ran like 6-foot-2 and 230 pounds in Game one. The Eagles have a balance of run-pass effectiveness. Minnesota is a better team already this year. A higher level of confidence was obvious in the way they attacked the Dallas receivers, but Dallas had 27 first downs and 352 passing yards. You can ball control against the Vikings’ defence.

Schultz Picks: Philadelphia Eagles

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Anybody else have this NFL Network on demand shit? It compacts an entire game down into 15 minutes without missing any of the big plays or scoring drives... I can handle like 5 minutes of it before my brain goes into sensory overload. That's just not how I'm used to watching football :shock: :shock:

Yet, it's awesome.

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
did anyone see the game yesterday eagles won makin it look easy...im not an eagles fan but i wanna see them go all the way cuz i like mcnabb and i kno my dolphins aint gonna do shit this year...mcnabb MVP

Pepsi

Reaction score
The Dolphin - Bengal drove me nuts. I needed the dolphins to cover 5 points and fuckin AJ Feely kept throwing like french girl. He 'tried' throwing down the middle and kept hitting the bengal linebackers. I use the word tried very loosely, AJ didn't try one depp pass all game. Their running is the shits. I know now to never expect Miami to cover cause they can't the spread as loing as Feely is QB. ANd the Eagles - Vikings didn't crack up as I was all meant to be. All week it was who gets more TD's, Owens or Moss, when it was pretty much a game controlled by defence. Culpepper was so fuckin scared of the blitzs that he didn't try one deep pass to Moss. And that TD by Owens was garbage. It wasn't even a TD.

But who is complaning...my picks fell threw and I won $200 on a $10 bet.
I know its small change, but hey its still $200

coclarkson

Reaction score
Pepsi said:
Week 2 Picks (Got this from TSN website, what the hell they were free, and Schultz knows his football, played in the NFL and in the CFL with the Toronto Argonauts.)

uhh, that guy sucks!! he only got 5 out of 11 right. the vikings played well, they moved the ball efficiently. if Culpepper doesn't fumble on the goal line and they get 1 td instead of a FG then they win. i don't know how you can say they played bad when they got into the red zone on nearly every drive. Dolphins just plain suck. i heard that Fiedler may start from here on out. the only way they have a chance at winning is to throw the ball 50 times 'cause they aint got a running game.