• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

EURO 2008

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else is watching.

So...the group stage is over. Next: Quarter Finals.

So far I've seen positive and negative surprises.

Holland has played extremely well and it came as a surprise that they managed to score 3 goals against Italy. Also Swizerland and Austria played enjoyable football.

Negative surprises were ofcourse France who didn't win a single game. They couldn't even beat Romania. For me, was Russian success also negative surprise, I've always hated this team. Germany hasn't played too well either.

So this is how it's coming down - THE QUARTER FINALS:

Portugal-Germany - Portugal will win 3-2

Croatia-Turkey - Croatia wins 2-0

Holland-Russia - might be most entertaining game. Holland wins 3-1

Spain-Italy - If Toni plays, Italy won't have any chances to win, plus their heart Pirlo is out. As much as I like Gattuse I want them to loose 0-2.

What are your thoughts?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
GO NEDERLANDS!!!!

my adopted second country

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
DAMNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Germany won 3-2.

My thoughts. Portugal lost when Ballack scored Germany's third goal. Replay showed clearly that Ballack commited a foul just before scoring. And it was ref's fault.

The other reason why Portugal lost is theyr stupidity. They say lightnigh does not strike in one place twice, but germans scored two goals exactly the same way.

Ricardo was as bad as always.

Why the hell did Portugal start triing long passes? There is no way portuguese short strikers can beat german huge defenders in air.

Why the hell did Simao try so mony long shots. FAIL.

My dream of seeing Portugal vs Holland in finals is crushed. :(

moxdevil

Reaction score
Can never write the Germans off at major tournaments. Portugal only had one way of playing and Germany prevented them from looking pretty, they had nothing else; no plan B except shooting from 30 yards out.

Germany - Italy final.

DjMIAU

Reaction score
Can never write the Germans off at major tournaments. Portugal only had one way of playing and Germany prevented them from looking pretty, they had nothing else; no plan B except shooting from 30 yards out.

Germany - Italy final.

In other words - crap vs. crap

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Germany - Italy final.

Yes, unfortunately Germany has clinched their final spot in my book. I rather see Germans than Turks or Croatians there.

Italy? Hell no, Italy sucks, they would fuck it up. Like DjMIAU said - Italy is CRAP.

Germany vs Holland would be great.

moxdevil

Reaction score
In other words - crap vs. crap

In other words - winners vs winners. Or is that what makes them crap, because few other countries in Europe are as effective at winning competitions?

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You may think Italy is winners, they have had success in past, but they are not winners this year. They might get past Spain this year (unlikely to happen), but then get crushed by Holland (WINNER) yet again.

moxdevil

Reaction score
I don't like Holland's defence. Going forward they are great, but they are weak at the back and traditionally bottle it in the major competitions, much like the Spanish who flatter to deceive until it actually matters. I can easily see Italy scraping past both teams with the aid of a penalty save here and there.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yes, Spanish has had troubles with defense in past, but they have currently stronger team than ever. Plus italy is missing Pirlo, who is heart and brain of Italy and Italians have Toni who will fuck up all chances they might get.

Yes, Holland has troubles with defense, but they get better after every game they play. If holland held the ball they would not have any troubles beating Italy. They might get in trouble if Italians somehow scored first. But they have to get past Russia first.

galatasaray

Reaction score
Quarter-finals
(Portugal-Germany)
Croatia-Turkey
Holland-Russia
Spain-Italy

Semi-finals
Germany-Croatia
Holland-Italy

Third place
Croatia-Italy

Final
Holland-Germany

:lol:

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You have turkish club name as your username and you don't believe in Turkey's success? ;)

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Croatia 1-1* Turkey

118 mins of boring game and then 1 minute before the end Croatia scores, then 2 mins after Turkey equalizes.

I think after today I must forget the saying "Luck of the Irish", now it's "Luck of the Turkish".

Why? Croatians did not use 3 100% chances + Turkey scored 2 mins after extra time when the offical added only 1 minute + 2 croatian top penalty kickers missed the goal.

cobalt

Reaction score
I've been really impressed when I watched Holland playing. They are well-organized and strong.
Unfortunately France deceived me a lot. The team manager made weird choices about the players. Watching Italy vs France was like a burial...
About Italy, well, I can't stand them. I always have the impression they're cheating when they play (they're really good at falling for nothing).
Germany is getting stronger at every game.
Like others here I think a Holland vs Germany final would be great :)

moxdevil

Reaction score
Arshavin and co. tore the over-hyped Dutch a new hole.