• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

FTV Girls

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Amber - Flexible Spinner
Release Date : 07/12/20 (NEW!!!)

She's a beautiful, leggy, quite slender Southern gamer girl with a fresh face and amazing fashion model body...we meet Amber on a bright day outdoors as she walks around a building in the sunshine and tells us a bit about herself. Brand new to adult, she's slightly shy but excited to explore and share her sexuality with us! Heading indoors we see her crawling towards a suction cup dildo and we note how skinny and flexible she is...she demonstrates her oral technique and then spreads herself open, doing the splits as she rides on top of the toy harder and harder, bringing herself to a nice gasping orgasm! Heading outdoors in her little croptop and skimpy panties we see her dancing to her music, and wow that slender gymnast body looks amazing in motion. After changing into her tight stretchy workout gear we see her stretching out in a park, then doing some cartwheels and gymnastics until she got too hot to continue. Back by the pool we watch her laying on top of a floaty toy, spreading her legs and touching herself, rubbing her clitoris and then penetrating her tight hole with a fingertip. A pink toy is next which she slides in and out of herself, rubbing it against her clit and bringing herself to another climax. Back indoors she fires up a video game, laying back in just her knee high socks and cute pink top, and a pair of lacy panties as she talks with other players over her headset. Putting her controller aside she starts rubbing herself again, this time through the fabric of her panties before pulling them off for easier access...and then using a glass dildo for penetration along with a magic wand vibrator for another orgasm! Next is a fun little boob massage session, jiggling and bouncing those perky breasts before getting kinky with veggie insertion, using a large zucchini to penetrate herself deep for a fun finale before saying goodbye...a gorgeous, fit, fun, and very sexy girl with a lot to share here on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hi friends, my name is Amber. I'm from a big family and grew up on the east coast. I had always dreamed about visiting California and Las Vegas when I was in high school. I knew I wanted to live on the west coast...I had always read about it and imagined it but now I actually live out here and it is so surreal! Dreams really do come true and I am not sure I would have made it without joining this industry! I have grown into my confidence and have learned more about myself than I ever thought I would. I have such a great community around me and I love my fans with all of my heart... they just boost my confidence and make me feel fearless! I want to stay in this industry forever, but next I also want to open a ranch to foster rescue animals and give them a loving home with lots of space! I have two guinea pigs and a chihuhua that I rescued already, so that's a small step but I would love to add more! In my free time I love to read, play video games (Call of Duty to be specific), and study coding! But creating content has, and always will be, my biggest passion!

Videographer/Photographer's Comments :

Hi fellas! Lia here, Today's model Amber is very sweet, shy, and soft spoken. Not to mention tiny! In boy terms she is a spinner lol. She is 95lb. But it doesn't look unhealthy. In fact she very toned. Her abs are insane! She also has one of the prettiest vaginas I have ever seen. It looks untouched. Very hot! Amber has a lot of hobbies. Such as gymnastics, belly dancing, and gaming. I want to make sure I included all of them in her shoot. She also is very rare in the sense that she can climax from just penetration alone. I don't meet girls too often who are like that. That is my opinion is pretty cool. Check out some of her application images.

Total Duration : 01:22:39
Total Size : 7,05 Gb
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4

Video I - Her Little Playhouse

Download :

AmberHLP1080.part1.rar
AmberHLP1080.part2.rar

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
ALANA - A SENSUAL DELIGHT
Release Date : 07/14/20 (NEW!!!)

We saw beautiful blonde Alana with her 'boy toy' a few years back and now she's returned for her own solo shoot on FT\/! We first see her today at an outdoor cafe in Florida, and we're treated to a little New York accent as she talks about herself a bit. Back at the house she finds an array of toys of varying sizes by the couch and we see her first trying a little oral on one, then spreading her legs on the couch to fuck herself with the toys one by one, figuring out which one fits her best! Up in the bedroom we see her slide out of her bra and panties that she had bought, then hopping on the bed to touch herself with her fingertips enjoying her natural wetness. Heading to the car to drive to the beach we see her slipping off her panties to touch herself in the passenger seat, sliding her fingers over her clitoris and enjoying her wet flavor. Along the waterside in her pretty red dress we see her enjoying the view, lifting up her dress to show off her little black panties and get a nice breeze to beat the heat! She takes off the panties and spreads on a picnic bench, enjoying not only her masturbation but also the excitement of being in public. Next we see her on the beach itself, walking along the sand and losing her dress immediately so she's completely nude in the warm sunshine...she enjoys herself in (and out of) her bikini and then bids us goodbye, before hopping in the car for one last upskirt peek as she fingers herself with no panties on, a fitting farewell for this lovely and very sexual MILF!

MODEL COMMENTS :

-

-

Total Duration : 00:43:08
Total Size : 3,67 Gb

Video I - A New York Minute

Download :

AlanaANYM1080.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Aria - Beautiful Curves
Release Date : 07/17/20 (NEW!!!)

With an angelic, gorgeous face, and some really nice double D breasts, this teen is very desirable to all men; she even is tattoo free, with beautiful, unblemished skin. Never shot any adult before, she's a bit shy on camera at first, but wow is she super sexual! Horny for both masturbation and sex, she wants it all. To recreate an angelic theme, she starts with a cute white two piece dress, parading around a beautiful resort area giving us upskirt teases and exposing those big naturals... then fingering herself on the spot! She takes a picnic panty-free, with her breasts out and wants more... Going home, she masturbates to a strong (surprise squirting) orgasm, then goes about fingering herself and talking about her sex life. We get extreme closeups of her very pretty privates, with clit closeups and labia stretching. We then enjoy her giving hard massage to her big breasts, squeezing them hard and pulling on her pierced nipples (and sucking on them too). Using a long dildo, she starts fucking herself with it, then pushes in a butt plug to make it even tighter! Masturbating with the magic wand again, she has a very strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions... Going for more anal play, she uses a double ended dildo to penetrate herself, going to both holes, fucking as deep as she can go! Then using the Big Glass Ball toy, she pushes it into her tight vagina, then gets fucked hard with it on her g-spot, making her squirt some more! She then gapes both holes at the same time! A little dancing is next, as we enjoy watching her breasts bounce about, ending with more breast massage. She even recieves oral... Enjoy this supercute teen, more to come in part 2!

MODEL COMMENTS :

I previously worked as an assistant preeschool teacher, I have a huge passion for childcare and caring for people in general. Im from Minnesota so we get some crazy cold winters! Summertime is so nice though, so when its warm i love to spend literally all of my time outdoors. I love to hammock, hike, and watch the sunsets! I also love to journal, I basically like to write every single thing down onto paper! Whether that be feelings, emotions, or just random sketches and doodles. Im huge on reading as well, so I always appreciate a good book. One of my favorites is definetley Fifty Shades of Grey but in Christians perspective. It's seriously so hot and naughty so I love it. One of my other favorite things to do is get glam with my hair and makeup done, wearing a super cute outfit to take pictures! Looking my best is very important to me. From december through june I was actually celibate, I wanted to make a challenge for myself to see if I could push through and acomplish a full 6 months with no sex and I did! Now im back to having a super active sex life and I couldn't be happier. I absolutley love anal and anal play in my personal life, its amazing! Butt plugs are my favorite forsure. My favorite assets are my eyes and boobs! My boobs are a 32ddd and i love playing with them and having them played with as well. I had such a fun shoot with FT\/ girls! My favorite part was all of the masturbation i got to do to myself! I used so many fun toys and got stimulated in so many different parts of my body. I got such amazing pictures taken also, im so excited about them because ive never had such professional photos taken of me before! I had such an amazing experience in my first shoot, and i cant wait to film even more in the future!

She was actually referred through a friend of hers (Angel) who really juiced her up for the shoot, and arrived horny and wanting sex from the start... She had a crush on me which no doubt did help the chemistry of the shoot (hence my 'interaction' with her a lot more than normal). Her application pictures are super cute: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6. She truly does have a gorgeous look and an angelic face. I especially like the fact that she has no tattoos. Love the big naturals, and her strong sexual desire. I told her white would look really good on her, especially when I saw the application photos, so she got that cute white outfit with the wedges. We went to the prettiest location I could find that would compliment her look, and she (shyly at start, first time shooting anything adult) teases us upskirt and introduces herself. We hadnt been sexually intimate just yet (that first night before, outtake clip 10 I put her to bed and wanted her to be fresh for the next morning) but you can see her hint at wanting it early on, eg. picnic scene. Her first orgasm the contractions weren't that visible, even though she did have a strong orgasm, but with the butt plug in, the second one was quite obvious. She enjoys penetration in both holes, so you see a lot anal and vaginal play in both updates, though she is rather tight and tiny down there. She gets a bit more 'stretched out' with the help of the Big Glass Ball toy, and notice her two mini squirts on the first masturbation which suprised her too. The one where I helped with the glass ball was more like a pee squirt, which you pee fans should be happy with. She was a shy dancer, so that wasn't as great as I hoped, but its always nice to see those big breasts bounce. Lots of hard breast massage and nipple tugging, and yes, she does love recieving oral, so she got some on the extra 'outtake' clip 11. A lot more of her to come in part two, where she gives herself a sexy, 'mature' look.

Total Duration : 00:59:54
Total Size : 5,11 Gb

Video I - Busty Girl Next Door

(1 Video - Splitted Into 11 Clips)

Download :

aria-00008930-01-1080p.mp4
aria-00008930-02-1080p.mp4
aria-00008930-03-1080p.mp4
aria-00008930-04-1080p.mp4
aria-00008930-05-1080p.mp4
aria-00008930-06-1080p.mp4
aria-00008930-07-1080p.mp4
aria-00008930-08-1080p.mp4
aria-00008930-09-1080p.mp4
aria-00008930-10-1080p.mp4
aria-00008930-12-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Aria - Beautiful Curves 2
Release Date : 07/20/20 (NEW!!!)

The gorgeous, angelic brunette teen continues her FT\/ experience in a very sexy, classy dress and heels... no bra of course! We watch her at a sassy resort area, parading around, showing off that curvaceous figure, and teasing us panty upskirt views. Her nipples really show through the dress! She then takes her panties off, and starts fingering, then using a vibrator to fuck her wetness until she gets caught! Back home, she continues to masturbate, reaching orgasm with the vibrator, then tries a summer squash to fuck herself deep! The yellow phallic veggie, acting like a penis, just makes her hornier... So she uses two vibrators, one in her vagina and one in her butt, with both of them on full vibrate! To add to the stimulation, she recieves oral, then finger rubs her clit while both are on, and gets to a very strong orgasm! Notice how tight her butt is as she pulls the purple toy out... In a cute workout outfit, we see her at a park -- notice how those big breasts fall out as she runs around! She does some backbends and cartwheels, then gives her breasts a nice hard massage. She even fingers her butt right there in the open! She teases us at a department store, then has an intimate interview at a restaurant about some aspects of her personal life. Back home, she takes off her sneakers and does a foot fetish scene for us. On the next morning, we get to see how horny she really gets as she does an intimate POV that goes from blowjob, to trying on outfits, to fucking all the way to a creampie finish. She is a beautiful, very sexually inviting teen, with a sexual desire that really gets expressed here, on FT\/... and busty fans, enjoy!

MODEL COMMENTS :

-

Early morning on the second day, we picked out her sexiest dress and heels, and went on location to a sassy resort. No bra of course! She shows off that curvaceous figure, and teasing us panty upskirt views. Her nipples really show through the dress! She then takes her panties off, and starts fingering, then using a vibrator to fuck her wetness until a security guard shows, and I didn't want to risk trouble there. Back home, she continues to masturbate, reaching orgasm with the vibrator, then tries a summer squash to fuck herself. Notice how tight she is. The yellow phallic veggie, acting like a penis, just makes her hornier (and she wanted to fuck again). So I encourage her to use two vibrators, one in her vagina and one in her butt, with both of them on full vibrate. To add to the stimulation, I give her oral for a bit. Then she finger rubs her clit while both are on, and gets to a very strong orgasm; her voice literally changes from the effect. Notice how tight her butt is as she pulls the purple toy out... In a cute workout outfit, we see her at a park -- notice how those big breasts fall out as she runs around. I also like her gorgeous round face when her hair is tied back in a bun. She does some backbends and cartwheels, then gives her breasts a nice hard massage. She even fingers her butt right there in the open! She teases us at a department store, then has an intimate interview at a restaurant about some aspects of her personal life. Back home, she takes off her sneakers and does a foot fetish scene for us.

Total Duration : 00:34:02
Total Size : 2,90 Gb

Video I - She's Sensually Yours

(1 Video - Splitted Into 6 Clips)

Download :

aria-ii-00008935-01-1080p.mp4
aria-ii-00008935-02-1080p.mp4
aria-ii-00008935-03-1080p.mp4
aria-ii-00008935-04-1080p.mp4
aria-ii-00008935-05-1080p.mp4
aria-ii-00008935-06-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
HILARY - SUPER SEXUAL BLONDE
Release Date : 07/21/20 (NEW!!!)

We get to know beautiful blonde Hilary a little as she drives around town, learning some of her experiences and a little hint of what's to come when it comes to golf! Back at the house we see her dancing in her electric blue dress, sliding off her animal print panties as she moves to the music before spreading her legs for some explicit looks at her privates. She loves to talk dirty and keeps up a steady stream of it as she rubs her fingertips over her vagina, stimulating her clit and getting all wet with anticipation...and she grabs her large black vibrating toy to quickly slide it inside! She slides it in her hole with the second tip vibrating her clitoris at the same time, moaning and bringing herself to a nice strong squirting orgasm! Climbing up on top of the couch we see her sliding her way up, grinding her hips against the furniture and grabbing a dildo to show off her oral skills on...she deepthroats the toy, still talking dirty for us and then lays back to fuck herself with it as well until she climaxes again - multiple times, along with more squirting, as she gets a magic wand vibrator involved! After changing into a sparkly gold swimsuit we see her chopping up some lemons for a refreshing drink, discussing her lube-eating (!!!) habit and then taking her breasts out to squeeze some cool juice on her nipples. A large cucumber is next which she simulates oral with, then slides it up between her pert firm breasts for some tittyfucking fun...then that cucumber goes inside her vagina next for kinky veggie penetration and she fucks herself to another squirting orgasm with it! After showing her form on the golf course for a stroke or two she heads back indoors, getting into some more kinky stuffing fun, this time pushing a golf ball inside her hole...unfortunately her vagina is so tight the ball gets stuck inside for a bit, so we don't see it comes back out despite her efforts! After getting it out, to finish off the day she reaches for a large white vibrating toy which she slides inside for a little extra penetration fun. Hilary is a beautiful, busty blonde MILF with tons of sexuality and a great adventurous attitude, and we get a nice look at all of that here today on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

-

-

Total Duration : 00:49:45 / 00:49:49
Total Size : 4,24 Gb / 4,24 Gb

Video I - Incredibly Tight! - PART 1 + PART 2

Download (PART 1) :

https://k2s.cc/file/35b6914223f3c

Download (PART 2) :

https://k2s.cc/file/48c407f363624

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Lindsey - The Pinkest Privates
Release Date : 07/29/20 (NEW!!!)

We meet beautiful blonde Lindsey as she takes her shapely, heavy, 36D naturals right out of her red top! She knows her chest looks amazing and enjoys an audience, so she talks about her body development with the photographer. Slipping out of her cute cut-off denim shorts she gives us a nice look at her red thong panties, spreading her legs and pulling the underwear aside to show her pretty privates! Using the powerful magic wand vibrator to stimulate herself she enjoys a leisurely masturbation session, then gets her heartrate working even more as she gets into a dancing scene, shaking her curves to the music. Heading to the living room couch in a cute pink top that shows her shapely breasts quite clearly, we see her taking a long zucchini and holding it between her boobs, sliding it up and down and tittyfucking herself with it! Next she demonstrates a little oral on the veggie before slowly inserting it, fucking herself with the vegetable for kinky penetration play. Heading outdoors afterwards, we see her skating around on her longboard in cute little pink shorts and another tight top, with her breasts bouncing as she rides...especially when she starts rolling around topless! Finding a quiet grassy area she sits on her skateboard, slipping off her shorts and using a vibrating toy for naughty outdoor pleasure! Afterwards she relieves herself in the grass with a quick peeing session, then we see her heading under a roof for a little more shade and privacy as she gives herself a hard breast massage. The play continues with a long glass toy penetration with water flowing nearby, and then the magic wand returns for an orgasmic finale! Lindsey is a super cute blonde and those incredible big naturals of hers have got to be seen to be believed...but you'll certainly get an eyeful here on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

My name is Lindsey and I am a very energetic and joyful girl. I grew up in a small town and had a lot of animals. My mother always taught me that animals have feelings and she raised us on a plant based diet. I loved my golden retriever named Rusty and he was my best friend. In my ******* years I was a skater girl and I hung out with mostly boys learning all the "cool stuff" and how to dress. I remember the first time I took a big fall off my skateboard and sprained my ankle but I tried to play it off and be tough. I always tried to be the tough one and look cool but when you get older you realize how silly you look sometimes. Currently I still love and enjoy my pets I now have 4 cats and a dog named Calvin. I love working out, going for hikes, swimming, and travelling the best. I never liked sitting still and to this day I cannot just sit home and do nothing or else I get bored quickly and find something to do or clean. If I have a lot of free time I'll cook new pastry recipes and try out new foods but I spend a lot of time outside and doing things with my dog or in nature.

Lindsey is what I refer to as the "responsible model". She has a full time job with a huge company. She works 60 plus hours a week. She has 150 employees she is in charge of. On the day of our shoot she got off of work at 4 am and then drove 3 hours to make it to the shoot on time. Very impressive. Could you imagine if your boss had big breast like hers. OMG every single one of her male employees has to have fantasized about f*!king their boss at some point. We don't see huge natural tits at FT\/ as much as I would like. So when they cross my lens. I tend to focus on them. That's what I did. Towards the end of the day I could tell she was starting to fade. Plus she was getting back in car once we wrapped and driving 3 hours back home. So I didn't push her as hard as maybe I normally would have to shoot more. I appreciate all the effort she did just to shoot with us. Check out her application images here #1 #2 #3

Total Duration : 01:10:28
Total Size : 6,01 Gb

Video I - Passively Busty

Download :

lindsey-00008941-01-1080p.mp4
lindsey-00008941-02-1080p.mp4
lindsey-00008941-03-1080p.mp4
lindsey-00008941-04-1080p.mp4
lindsey-00008941-05-1080p.mp4
lindsey-00008941-06-1080p.mp4
lindsey-00008941-07-1080p.mp4
lindsey-00008941-08-1080p.mp4
lindsey-00008941-09-1080p.mp4
lindsey-00008941-10-1080p.mp4
lindsey-00008941-11-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Liz - Figure Skater
Release Date : 08/04/20 (NEW!!!)

Recently turned 18, she's having her first adult experience with FT\/! Total girl next door type, she's a bit shy on camera, but not shy about her figure -- because her body is amazing! Used to do ballet and figure skating, and it shows. From her perfect toned abs, slim waist, and amazing, full firm bubble butt... she does love showing that butt off! Meeting her at a college town area, we see her in a short top and tight butt shorts, her butt cheeks sticking out as she walks about. She shyly talks about herself, teases us her firm round breasts and perky nipples, and even gives us some peeks between her legs. Taking her clothes off, we get to see that amazing figure in the nude, walking about! She is truly a sight to enjoy in the nude. Back home, she masturbates with her fingers, spreading and gaping for us, as well as showing off her cute clit. Then she masturbates with the Magic Wand to orgasm, getting more comfy in front of the camera. Later in the day, she's wearing a cute, short white dress, no panties, and when she bends over you see everything, let alone it being seethrough in bright sunlight. She then undresses to show off her amazing figure once again, getting more confidence on posing in front of the camera. As this was her very first experience and warming up to the camera, its a smaller shoot but the next day its going to be all about getting kinky for FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hi guys, I was asked to write about myself. Well I'm 18, live in northern California, and still live with my mom and dad. Yeah theyre still together and I'm close with them. So why am I doing this? Because I want to. No other reason than I like watching porn and I wanted to try and be a part of it. Im all about fucking older guys and not frat-boy types because I like their maturity and they know what they're doing. My mom was very adamant about getting me into ballet at six and figure skating at eight. I didnt continue with it once I was in my teens as I discovered boys and was more interested in them than spending a lot of time with other girls and their coaches. I wanted to do this website because I knew I would get a good start with porn here and I would be taken care of. I also heard thru some friends that the guy running it is cute even if hes older. I would fuck him if he let me but I kept it cool and professional the first night. I also was a bit tired from the long flight and the modeling in the hot day. Arizona is crazy hot, but very pretty.

Liz had recently turned 18 (birthday in June 2002) -- crazy to think she she was born when FT\/ was originally launched! She sent these photos: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 and this teaser #6. She definitely looks better in person. This girl is definitely as new as you can get, being very shy and awkward on camera, though she has a lot of confidence when it comes to her figure and how she looks. That body is incredible, since she was super athletic when she was younger, and it shows on that supertoned waistline and abs, with the perfect butt. Her butt cheeks stick out nicely, and guess what, she was wearing exactly this outfit when she came from the airport. I'm sure guys check that ass out all the time, and she knows it. She's also a sexual girl, though may not seem at first with her shyness, but she loves to masturbate and have sex. Her sexual experience might be rather brief, but she wants to have sex with more guys according to her. We shot a lot of teasers on location, though she is a 'quiet talker' so its hard to hear her in the outdoors. Not shy about masturbating on camera however, or spreading herself in front of a stranger. Her orgasm (vaginal contractions) are hard to see on the magic wand video, but she genuinely has one. I wanted to see her in a cute dress and heels, which she did bring with her; so we went out back on location for some hot upskirt and butt shots, getting a lot of teasers before she gets naked again. This 'warm-up' on the first day pretty much happened right after she arrived from the airport; now she has a nice rest for the night for a full-on day's shoot the next day -- which is the next update.

Total Duration : 00:20:38
Total Size : 1,76 Gb / 3,34 Gb
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 3840 x 2160

Video I - Sweet Eighteen

(1 Video - Splitted Into 4 Clips)

Download (1080p) :

liz-00008945-01-1080p.mp4
liz-00008945-02-1080p.mp4
liz-00008945-03-1080p.mp4
liz-00008945-04-1080p.mp4

Download (4K) :

liz-00008945-01-2160p.mp4
liz-00008945-02-2160p.mp4
liz-00008945-03-2160p.mp4
liz-00008945-04-2160p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
INDICA - THE TEEN MILF
Release Date : 08/04/20 (NEW!!!)

Our first look at Indica comes as she dances to her music in front of a mirror, wearing a quite sheer body stocking lingerie number that looks amazing on her generous curves! She's 19 years old (that's right, a TEEN MILF...an FT\/MILFs first!) and her body is looking amazing...and we note immediately that she's got quite a strong sex drive as well. This beautiful curvy blonde shakes that juicy butt, working her body and admiring her own reflection and we get a nice closeup look at her twerking skills. Continuing the mirror play we see her kiss her own reflection, and then squeezing her breasts she lactates all over the glass...she shows her piano 'skills' next, and then shows her oral skills (guess which she's better at!). Next we see her holding a massive toy, the thickest and longest in the arsenal, which is as long as her leg from knee to ankle! First she slides it between her breasts for a 'tittyfucking' session, then pushes her oral limits taking as much into her mouth as she can manage before spreading her legs to fuck herself with it bringing herself to a nice orgasm! Heading outside we see her in a sexy see-through 'chain' bikini that shows those big soft breasts as she talks a little about herself. She demonstrates some lactaction through the bikini and squirts herself right in the face by accident! She sprays some oil on her boobs and gives herself a nice hard breast massage, sliding her hands over her shiny skin...then she squirts the oil on her privates, slipping several fingers inside and then most of her hand for a near-fisting! After a quick peeing session outside to relieve herself, she changes into a cute black skirt with wedges and a white tube top, and when she starts to spin around letting the hem fly up we see she has no panties on underneath as she gives a bit of a personal interview. Back indoors it's a milking challenge as she tries to squeeze her breast milk into a wine glass...it's a difficult shot but she manages to get quite a bit inside, as well as squirting it all over her own face! To finish off her day on a kinky note we see her with a selection of veggies, and she tries stuffing until she reaches her size limit...so she switches to a vibrating dildo, fucking herself one last time to orgasm. Indica is a beautiful mother with an incredibly sexy body...a little different than usual here on FT\/ MILFs but a welcome addition!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hello my name is Indica Monroe and I am nineteen years old. I am an Arizona local, born and raised except for one year I did get to spend some time in Idaho! My favorite thing to do is exploring /traveling; I love to go camping and explore the land. Seeing new scenery is my favorite, you will never see me in one spot for too long! Another thing I am obsessed with is driving! You will not catch me in the passenger seat, being behind the wheel is where I belong! There is nothing better than getting in the car and driving aimlessly with the windows down and the music blaring. Sometimes you may catch me at a festival dancing the night away and other times you will find me being a homebody playing games or binge watching something on Netflix. If there's one thing about me, you will never know what I will be getting into next, spontaneity is my middle name!

You can find me on Twitter @Indicamonroexxx for daily updates on the crazy things I am up to!

Hi fellas! Lia here! 19 YEAR OLD MILF ALERT!!!! That's right Indica is 19 years old. Which seems crazy to me because she seems so wise beyond her years. She is an old soul. This was her very first milf shoot so she was a little nervous. I love the fact she totally embraces her new body. It's so curvy and voluptuous. She's not scared to show off her lactating skills which I think is super hot. As well as the big toys she can use. She actually was upset that she wasn't able to fit this massive eggplant I gave her. She was very excited to explore fisting. Her sexual appetite is crazy. She just can't get enough of pleasing herself and always looking for new ideas to get her to climax the hardest. She is a great girl with tons of awesome and different types of talents, in and out of the bedroom. The final clip is an alternate angle of the veggie insertion play she finished off with, enjoy!

Total Duration : 01:35:08
Total Size : 8,11 Gb

Video I - Milky Teen Mom

(1 Video - Splitted Into 13 Clips)

Download :

indica-00001325-01-1080p.mp4
indica-00001325-02-1080p.mp4
indica-00001325-03-1080p.mp4
indica-00001325-04-1080p.mp4
indica-00001325-05-1080p.mp4
indica-00001325-06-1080p.mp4
indica-00001325-07-1080p.mp4
indica-00001325-08-1080p.mp4
indica-00001325-09-1080p.mp4
indica-00001325-10-1080p.mp4
indica-00001325-11-1080p.mp4
indica-00001325-12-1080p.mp4
indica-00001325-13-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Liz 2 - Figure Skater
Release Date : 08/07/20 (NEW!!!)

This superfit 18 year old had her first adult day on the previous update warming up to the camera, now she gets naughty all in FT\/ style! We first see her in a tiny orange thong and orange heels parading around a resort, teasing us with all her perfect assets. She does a little dance to the ambient music, then proceeds to masturbate with a vibrator on a bench nearby! Back home, she talks about her sex life, gapes very wide for us, and shows off her pretty clit up real close! Then trying out the largest thing she's ever had -- the Big Ten Toy, she gives it a blowjob, then fucks herself with it. It really does push her limits, stretching her out, and tries riding it as deep as it can go on the kitchen counter. Then we get some butt play, as she has her first anal experience -- playing with small anal beads, getting fingered in the butt, and finally using a small dildo to penetrate herself! Relaxing both holes, she gives us some foot fetish play, then tries on some sexy lingerie for us. She then uses the Magic Wand to orgasm, and proceeds to pound herself hard with a dildo, hardest she's ever fucked! Its all about ass worship next, as she wears a sexy short dress and wedges, parading around exposing that perfect butt. She then uses a larger anal bead like a butt plug, and walks around with the balls hanging out of her ass! Notice how tight she is... The shoot ends with her half naked, doing acrobatics at a park, and enjoying the rest of the day in the sun. She's that total girl next door, a bit shy, very cute, and naturally perfectly built because of her figure skating, and a lovely teen addition to FT\/.

MODEL COMMENTS :

I did a lot of sexual things for the website today, things I didnt even know there was a fetish for! I wanted to start with something very light because it is so hot in AZ so I picked out an orange themed shoot. Just orange panties, orange butterflies, and pretty orange heels that the photographer graciously donated. I masturbated out there in this pretty place but sorry if I'm not a good dancer. I think the big dildo I used wore me out early and made me quite a bit sore because I've never fucked anything big like that. I've been with a guy who was 8 inches I think but hes nothing like this toy. The anal toys were strange but fun to try once but I think that my favorite part were the pictures and what I experienced with the photographer off camera. I'm not sure if Im supposed to talk about it but read between the lines I guess. I would love to come back for many reasons. Vote for me!

So after a good nights' sleep, Liz was a lot more fresh and ready to shoot, though still somewhat quiet and bashful. The orange combo was a sexy way to start, showing off a flawless figure that needs no hiding... from any angle. I made her dance to the background ambient music, but she is definitely shy and I had to make her move by guiding her behind the camera literally dancing having her emulate me. I actually have to do that a lot with girls who are relatively stiff about dancing. You'd think from ballet and figure skating she would be flowing with dance... but its not necessarily the case. At home I got her to do some nice gaping, plus some really clear clit closeups that get contrasted nice with her nails squeezing the clit. I knew that the Big Ten would push her limits, but members do love seeing a girl fucking large dildos -- and I wanted her to ride the thing with her perfect butt in view. We also engage in some first time anal play, I 'assisted' her with the insertions, notice how her tight butthole 'sucks in' the beads. Giving her butt and vagina a rest, we did some foot fetish action, and then took a break for lunch etc... Then it was back to some more modeling, masturbating, and dildo (albeit smaller) play. I so love her athletic butt, its shaped so right... So we do more butt worship in a short dress and wedges, getting all sorts of views as she parades around with the dress hiked up. Then its off to the larger beads, which she works hard to get one in, literally getting 'stuck' in her butt. Makes for great photos & video when she walks around with the two remaining beads dangling from her perfect rear. Notice how tight she is and her butt holds on tight to the last bead as it pops out. The rest of the day she relaxed at the pool, did some acrobatics outside (which I filmed) and had her write her notes above before her plane had her back home. Cute girl next door type for sure, with quite a sweet personality of her own.

Total Duration : 00:54:36
Total Size : 4,66 Gb

Video I - Self-Exploration

Download :

liz-ii-00008951-01-1080p.mp4
liz-ii-00008951-02-1080p.mp4
liz-ii-00008951-03-1080p.mp4
liz-ii-00008951-04-1080p.mp4
liz-ii-00008951-05-1080p.mp4
liz-ii-00008951-06-1080p.mp4
liz-ii-00008951-07-1080p.mp4
liz-ii-00008951-08-1080p.mp4
liz-ii-00008951-09-1080p.mp4
liz-ii-00008951-10-1080p.mp4
liz-ii-00008951-11-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
ALLY - READY TO PLAY
Release Date : 10/20/20 (NEW!!!)

We're introduced to sexy Ally Cooper here as she tries on her new bra and panties in the bedroom, and we see just how sexy that body of hers is...and how amazing she feels in her new underwear, her sexual energy is irresistable! She has those large firm full 32DD breasts and a super cute butt, which she is very understandably proud of...and we get to see every inch here today. Soon she slips out of the panties and spreads on the bed, using her fingertips to rub her clitoris...just like she had been doing in a public dressing room earlier when she tried on those panties, but this time there's nobody to interrupt her as she brings herself to orgasm! Out on the deck overlooking a public street we see her nude on a stool, spreading her legs and fucking her hairy pussy with a glass dildo as the breeze cools her skin. Heading out to a boat in the yard we see her nude in the captain's chair, fantasizing about driving it around on the water naked! Speaking of water, she takes a quick skinny dip in the pool to cool off a little on such a hot day, then we see her relieving herself with a quick pee session on a spiral staircase. Back indoors we see some kinky play with ping pong balls as she stuffs three of them inside her hole and then pops them out! Finally it's time to head to the beach and we see her walking on the sand, stripping down naked and putting on her sexy green bikini before splashing around in the waves and flashing those big boobs one last time. To finish things off we see her rinsing off in the shower back at the house, enjoying the water as it cleans the sand from her skin for a relaxing finish to a fun day of shooting here for FT\/ MILFs with this busty, beautiful woman.

MODEL COMMENTS :

-

-

Total Duration : 00:35:27
Total Size : 3,02 Gb / 5,75 Gb

Video I - Busty, Beautiful MILF!

Download (1080p) :

ally-00001394-01-1080p.mp4
ally-00001394-02-1080p.mp4
ally-00001394-03-1080p.mp4
ally-00001394-04-1080p.mp4
ally-00001394-05-1080p.mp4
ally-00001394-06-1080p.mp4

Download (4K) :

ally-00001394-01-2160p.mp4
ally-00001394-02-2160p.mp4
ally-00001394-03-2160p.mp4
ally-00001394-04-2160p.mp4
ally-00001394-05-2160p.mp4
ally-00001394-06-2160p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Selina - Alluring Innocence
Release Date : 10/21/20 (NEW!!!)

This eighteen year old fresh-faced teen is doing adult for the first time in her life, but isn't too shy about showing off her figure and masturbating on camera! We first meet her at a popular tourist destination, wearing a skimpy top, miniskirt and heels, giving us upskirt and downblouse teasers. She ends up fingering herself and masturbating right there! Back home, she uses her fingers to masturbate to a nice, natural orgasm, the way she does it in her personal life. We see her show off her prominent clit up close, playing with her labia, and spreading & gaping her vagina. Her vagina is super tight, but its also quite deep! She takes the Big Ten Toy and manages to push 9 inches deep to her belly button! Fucking herself with it, we get to enjoy how she takes that big toy in her little vagina. In a cute summer dress and wedges, we continue to follow her on location, enjoying that fun personality and the peeks she gives us. She finds a bench to masturbate on, using a blue vibrator until she has a strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions! Then she penetrates herself with it, riding it on the bench and going doggy style, then pulling it out and notice her juices flow! She runs around naked, does naked backbends, cools down in the pool, then experiments anally with her fingers along with pushing four fingers vaginally. On the next morning, we see her in another cute miniskirt and skimpy top, which can be quite revealing and seethrough! She ends up fucking her makeup tool, then going outside to show off her figure on location and masturbate with a dildo right there! Back home, she gives the dildo a blowjob and can deepthroat all 7 inches! She rides it on the counter... Later, she gives us a comprehensive foot fetish scene, showing off her pretty feet and sucking on her toes. We also enjoy her breasts being massaged, and her nipples played with. Then playing eggplants, she fucks herself with them and even double penetrates herself! Going double on vibrators too, she has a super strong orgasm using two of them, then an even stronger one when both are inserted into her vagina! Notice how her vagina pulsates on orgasm with the extreme stimulation! Enjoy this beautiful, crystal-blue eyed teen, she's another fun and charismatic addition to FT\/ :)

MODEL COMMENTS :

My favorite thing to do is hang out with friends. I love being around people, and just doing whatever the day (or night ;) ) has in store for us. I absolutley love to just have fun and really appreciate, and make the best out of every day that I've been given. I like meeting new people and seeing new places, ecspecially if it's a man and the new place is his house. My favorite hobby is writing; I write mostly short stories that are pretty good depending on who you ask. My favorite kind of music to listen to is 70s, 80s, and 90s slaps. I am so obssessed with Bob Seger and The Eagles, literally the greatest artists of all time. I also really, really, really like sex and everything about it. sex is great. I love the Cardnials because I'm from St. Louis, and if you're from St. Louis there is an unspoken rule that you must love the Cardinals. I have an albino puppy named Zero, she's 6 months old and a tiny little chiweenie who i absolutley spoil. I'm the oldest child out of three, and my little sister and brother are my worlds. They mean everything to me, and then some. In the future, I hope that I have made a name for myself in the porn industry.

Selina has a mature way about her, even if she is 18, with a level of confidence about her sexuality, and her midwest upbringing has her very polite and charming in person. She's new to adult, but wants to try porn, as she says she wants to try all sorts of experiences, and this is one on her bucket list. Her parents know of her plans, and her mom is ok with it, but her dad hasn't come to accept it. She brought clothes that I thought would look cute on her, mostly mini skirts and small tops. She doesn't wear bras or panties much, which is fine for FT\/. We got some pretty shoots of her on location giving upskirt and downblouse teasers, and her eventually masturbating on the spot. She masturbates without vibrator assistance in her personal life, so I put the camera on a tripod and left her without distraction to do it naturally to orgasm. Her clit is quite prominent, so I got a lot of closeup video, along with labia stretching. Though she claimed she had a dick that was 9 inches, it seems that she miscalculated it, as the Big Ten Toy was a lot bigger. Notice how tight she is, as that toy goes in and out of her. Her vagina grips onto the dildo so hard, but she seems to enjoy it. She is especially deep, and likes that 'pressure', taking it an incredible 9 inches down. Notice on it coming out its pretty much to her belly button. Back on location, she's wearing another cute dress that I picked out for her, and some wedges that match -- makes for some great teasing again. Its just cute to see her in action and getting naughty everywhere. This time, she masturbates to orgasm with a vibrator, and I suggest after that she try penetrating herself with it, and 'sitting on it'. Her reactions are memorable, and the juices that come out after... To cool off she runs around naked, does naked backbends, and chills at the pool while I film her butt. Which leads to some butt worship and anal play, but she's definitely not a fan of anal. So it leads to vaginal fingering, and going for four fingers, and ending up with the largest gape she could make with that tight vagina.

Total Duration : 01:00:07
Total Size : 5,12 Gb

Video I - Eighteen & Willing

(1 Video - Splitted Into 9 Clips)

Download :

selina-00009034-01-1080p.mp4
selina-00009034-02-1080p.mp4
selina-00009034-03-1080p.mp4
selina-00009034-04-1080p.mp4
selina-00009034-05-1080p.mp4
selina-00009034-06-1080p.mp4
selina-00009034-07-1080p.mp4
selina-00009034-08-1080p.mp4
selina-00009034-09-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Selina - Alluring Innocence
Release Date : 10/21/20 (NEW!!!)

-

MODEL COMMENTS :

Shooting today for FT\/ was so fun. I was kind of nervous at first just because flashing myself like that in public is something i've never done, but as the day went on i feel like i got more comfortable with it. I really liked using the vibrator, it was something new and literally felt amazing. What I didn't like was sticking a finger in my ass, like at all. butt stuff just really is not for me :/. But overall, the shoot was wonderful! Rob was amazing, I had so much fun, and new experiences are always a blast.

I think she's gorgeous in these little miniskirts, and the blue top only enhances those crystal blue eyes. With each outfit, I had her change her hairstyle, and this time it turned into a little kinky scene of her penetrating herself with a makeup tool (and again, notice how tight she is even with something that small). The skirt is also seethrough, and made for a fun shoot on location with that side boob and upskirt teasing. She's definitely not shy about showing herself off out like that. She fucks herself with a dildo, and when she gets home, you can see how she deepthroats the entire 7 inches! What skills. There's a comprehensive foot fetish scene, because she has really pretty feet, as she plays with them and sucks on her toes. Her pretty blue eyes make it that much more intimate. We also get a hard breast massage and nipple stretching/play for you breast fans. It then gets kinky with two japanese eggplants, with double vaginal penetration. It ends with a rather explosive orgasmic scene where she tries two vibrators to orgasm (actually quite a few orgasms) and the climax where both are pushed into her vagina. Notice how her vagina convulses tightly around the two toys on orgasm, pushing them out. What a charismatic, fun teen addition for the website :)

Total Duration : 00:43:49
Total Size : 3,73 Gb

Video II - Double Penetrate

(1 Video - Splitted Into 8 Clips)

Download :

selina-00009033-01-1080p.mp4
selina-00009033-02-1080p.mp4
selina-00009033-03-1080p.mp4
selina-00009033-04-1080p.mp4
selina-00009033-05-1080p.mp4
selina-00009033-06-1080p.mp4
selina-00009033-07-1080p.mp4
selina-00009033-08-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
LEAH - A BLONDE DREAM
Release Date : 10/27/20 (NEW!!!)

We first see beautiful Florida babe Leah on a wooden staircase as she shimmies out of her thong panties, and wow we immediately note how amazing her butt is! We watch her gently massage her 34B breasts and then spread her legs to use the vintage Vibraking toy to buzz her clitoris, bringing herself to a nice orgasm to start off the day of shooting. Next is a sensual dance in the kitchen in her white dress, stripping down and shaking that perfect ass for the camera. After dancing we see her up on the countertop with a suction cup dildo, showing her blowjob technique as she simulates some oral on the toy before riding on top and using a magic wand vibrator at the same time. Heading outdoors we see her in cute little shorts and a thin white top jogging around - note her nipples clearly visible through the fabric of her shirt - and stretching out in the desert. She has a 'surprise' in store for us so we next see her back in the house out of the heat, fingering her hole - note the wet sounds from inside - and then sliding as many fingers inside as she could until she was nearly fisting! Next up to continue the penetration fun we see her using the enormous FT\/ Destroyer toy, sliding it in as much as possible and she gets impressively deep with it and then gaping open! A sultry scene in the bathroom is next as she relaxes on a bench, peeling out of her panties and sticking a suction cup dildo to the shower wall to back her vagina up onto...and we get to see from multiple different angles. She feels like playing a little game so we see her finish off the day playing some billiards, showing off that sexy peach of a butt one last time as she leans up against the table...and then hopping up onto the felt to masturbate with her fingertips for one last orgasm before bidding us goodbye, a gorgeous addition to FT\/ and a body you will not forget.

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hey, my name is Leah Lee, and I'm from Tampa Florida. I've been in florida my whole life and come from a pretty small family. I've always dreamt of having a huge family like in movies where they have family reunions and get togethers and everything but its actually nice having a small family, we're all very close to each other. I never really did any sports growing up however; I did try cheerleading for a few months. Although I do porn, I'm pretty shy and stick to myself for the most part. I absolutely love to travel and have really been into hiking lately.. I never got to do much of it as a kid so now I take every chance I get. Also I'm huge cat person! I only have one right now but once I buy my own house I'll likely turn into a crazy cat lady. Come check me out on social media, I have instagram and twitter both with the same username @kodakswisher. You can also check out kodakswisher.com for all my links on one page. Nice to meet you!!!

Hi fellas! Lia here! Today was a fun day for Lia's shooting Leahs. I was able to get a house for a new location so we kind of explored all of it. We start out with some fun on the stairs where she tries the viber king toy for the first time. There was a desert across the street so we went and checked that out. Then she tries fisting for the first time. She did pretty well. After seeing her do that, I figured she could take bigger toys. So I brought out the biggest I had. Then off to the shower cause it's hot in Arizona is the summer. We do a suction cup dildo on the glass shower door. I always love those shots. The sun was really bright so it kind of has an artistic look to the video. A lot of models always ask me if we have time to shoot something for their Onlyfans account. We had a little time and she wanted to do photos on my pool table. So we did. It was already dark outside, but I added it to her update cause why not!

Total Duration : 01:35:21
Total Size : 8,13 Gb

Video I - Lia Shooting Leah!

(1 Video - Splitted Into 12 Clips)

Download :

leah-00001398-01-1080p.mp4
leah-00001398-02-1080p.mp4
leah-00001398-03-1080p.mp4
leah-00001398-04-1080p.mp4
leah-00001398-05-1080p.mp4
leah-00001398-06-1080p.mp4
leah-00001398-07-1080p.mp4
leah-00001398-08-1080p.mp4
leah-00001398-09-1080p.mp4
leah-00001398-10-1080p.mp4
leah-00001398-11-1080p.mp4
leah-00001398-12-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Arya - 93 Pound Spinner
Release Date : 10/28/20 (NEW!!!)

The beautiful little spinner Arya is back on FT\/! You might recognize her from a couple of years ago when she went by the name Seleste at 18 years old, and now she's back and is looking hotter than ever. We first see her in a tight white top - we note her nipples trying to push through the thin fabric - and then are treated to some upskirt peeks as she pulls her panties aside! Escaping from the heat we next see her indoors by the piano, dancing to her music and stripping out of her clothes until she's dancing completely nude. Crawling up cat-like onto a cushioned chair we see her sliding a large glass toy inside, fucking herself with the dildo - note the wet sounds from inside - and then using a vibrator to bring herself to her first orgasm of the day...we see this action from two different angles here. Next is a short interview after she changes into a sexy sheer top and panties, talking about some of her early sexual experiences and then being handed a long zucchini to play with! She rubs the veggie against her clitoris, and then slides it deep inside enjoying the kinky penetration (we get some great close-up views of this), fucking herself with it and using a vibrator at the same time for another strong orgasm. Next is a little fun outside to stay active as we see her playing a little tennis...topless! We see her fingering herself on the outdoor stairway next to the tennis court next, and then a strong peeing session to relieve herself before changing into her bikini bottoms and going for a refreshing dip. We see her lounging in the shallow water, taking off her bottoms and using her fingers to rub herself for one last moment of pleasure before leaving us again...a fun and sensual return of a stunning super sexual girl to FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hello my names Arya Lee, I am a 20 year old that lives in Los Angeles. I grew up in Arizona with my family, I am the oldest so I grew up pretty fast. But growing up faster than everyone else my age made me really intelligent and I adapt pretty well to my surroundings. Because I live in LA, I love to explore the city and the nature it has to offer. I also love music, I've been playing most string instruments since I was 9. I'm the best at the violin and the cello though, those are two favorites. My main interest is Alien's, I love doing research on them and finding cool alien knick knacks. My apartment is mostly consisted of those things and other things that I'm obsessed with. Like any sort of Quentin Tarantino, Oliver Stone or Tim Burton movie. So my apartment walls are covered with big original movie posters and bands. I also have a small cat named Keycat who is my baby, I would do anything for her.

Hi Fellas, Lia here. Arya is a pocket. This 93 lb girl can hold her own in size girl full of fun energy. But do not let that fool you, she can handle herself is any situation. Not only is she is easy on the eyes and awesome to spend the day with. She super sexual. That is as long as there are no killer bees around. Turns out she is very allergic to bees. When a swarm of them came after us in the middle of our waterfall shoot. We ran for our lives then had to rethink how we should end the day. Even as you all know its 5000 degrees in Az during the summer Arya and I decided to cool off and swim after the sun went down. Of course I can help myself but to capture some under water bonus footage for all you!

Total Duration : 01:17:31
Total Size : 6,61 Gb

Video I - Hispanic Brunette

(1 Video - Splitted Into 10 Clips)

Download :

arya-00009038-01-1080p.mp4
arya-00009038-02-1080p.mp4
arya-00009038-03-1080p.mp4
arya-00009038-04-1080p.mp4
arya-00009038-05-1080p.mp4
arya-00009038-06-1080p.mp4
arya-00009038-07-1080p.mp4
arya-00009038-08-1080p.mp4
arya-00009038-09-1080p.mp4
arya-00009038-10-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Michelle - Tight Between The Legs
Release Date : 11/02/20 (NEW!!!)

She's a supercute doe-eyed teen with a slim & tight figure... and definitely tight in more than one way! Fun-loving and naturally quite orgasmic, she knows her sexuality well, and shows off what she enjoys for the first time on camera! We see her at a lakeside park, wearing a cute white summer dress, getting upskirt and downblouse teases as she introduces herself, then puts on some heels and does some sexy modeling at a nearby resort. Her perky nipples are played with, then she settles right there to masturbate with a vibrator to an orgasm with visible vaginal contractions! Then she gets completely naked, parades around in heels, and fingers herself in a seating area. Going home, she masturbates again with another vibrator, and wow, look at how strong those orgasms are, and how intense the vaginal contractions become! We then see her show off her very pretty & pink privates, teasing her clit and playing with her labia. Then she tries out some vibrating dildos, pushing them as deep as they can go, and notice how tight she is, as her vagina holds on to the dildo with a strong grip! She ends up masturbating again, while the vibrator is in her deep, and comes to another super strong orgasm! Also notice how she can shoot out the toy with her strong vaginal muscles at a distance! She spreads and gapes for us, then starts experimenting anally... Using a glass toy, she pushes it into her butt all the way to the end, and then gets another toy into her vagina, double penetrating herself! She takes the larger glass toy in her butt deep, and goes doggy to show off her very cute and flawless butt while penetrated that way. Then it all makes her want to pee... More to come of this supercute teen, where she gets even kinkier with her privates!

MODEL COMMENTS :

hey guys, i live in a small town near seattle, and ive been there all my life. i dont travel much because my family was poor and i was the breadwinner most of the time. i work at a yogurt ice cream place and im a manager there but im trying porno now so i dont have to work there. but im responsible for training new staff so until i do that i cant quit yet. so i traveled to shoot for ft\/ for a weekend and go back home again but want to do more for sure. i have a boyfriend but he is cool with what im doing for now even if it means fucking other guys. ive been with him for a long time and i want to try experiencing new people even other women. it looks like a glamorus life to do modeling and if i was taller i would have tried mainstream modeling but i'm only 5'4. i have a dog rescue as a pet, shes part rotweiller and black lab, and i love her so much. i bought a lot of clothes for the shoot that the photographer requested and i dont wear them in normal life but after seeing the pics i didnt think id look so attractive in them. i really like the white dress pictures. the heels i got were short enough that they are comfortable when i walk in them and i think they look really good with my legs. i dont have tattoos because i dont like them and because everyone else has them. i like my skin light and pale and not blemished by the sun or tattoos.

Michelle sent these photos of herself when applying to FT\/: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7. She's a cutie, but even cuter in person, and with a very charming personality and a sweet voice. What captivated me at first was her pretty big brown eyes, and when she did put on the white dress I though it looked quite ideal on her. We shot on location, and she had mentioned that she used a 'suction vibrator' which seems to be the new in-thing for women. So after a sexy modeling shoot both at a park and resort, I had her try using the vibrator on location. She ends up having a strong orgasm, and the vaginal contractions are quite visible. She truly is naturally orgasmic, especially when doing it on location, in the heat, in front of a stranger... She then gets naked, and you can see her very nice, slim figure, with pretty curves on both her breasts and butt. She loves stimulation on her clit, so its back to more masturbation, this time at home in a chair, positioned in a way so that you can see that strong orgasm and vaginal contractions real easily. She also has some really pretty privates, so we get closeups of that and her trying to do a pee scene but unable to. Not easy for every girl to do it on the spot, even though some members think it is, but at least she manages on the end of clip9. Clip 6 through 9 is all about experimental penetration, going double penetration, and seeing how deep she can go. More orgasms, deep anal, and some really good views of her tight vagina -- which really is super tight, as you can see how it grips the toys and doesn't let go. And when she decides to push it out, she can literally 'shoot out' the toy.

Total Duration : 00:56:23
Total Size : 4,81 Gb

Video I - Natural Orgasms

(1 Video - Splitted Into 9 Clips)

Download :

michelle-00009042-01-1080p.mp4
michelle-00009042-02-1080p.mp4
michelle-00009042-03-1080p.mp4
michelle-00009042-04-1080p.mp4
michelle-00009042-05-1080p.mp4
michelle-00009042-06-1080p.mp4
michelle-00009042-07-1080p.mp4
michelle-00009042-08-1080p.mp4
michelle-00009042-09-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
SOMMER - SEXY FIT SQUIRTER
Release Date : 11/03/20 (NEW!!!)

Our first look at stunning Sommer is on a bright sunny day as she comes walking through the door in a cute pink dress and heels, and we immediately note her beautiful smile and of course that incredible body with a little side-boob peek! It was incredibly hot outdoors so she heads into the house, grabbing two of her own toys and introducing us to 'Pinky' and 'The Brain' as she relaxes nude on the couch. Climbing up on top of the couch we see her practicing her oral on The Brain, licking the toy up and down and deepthroating it before sliding it inside herself, fucking her hole and then using a magic wand vibrator to have multiple squirting orgasms, soaking the couch! Next up is a little nude billiards, climbing up on the table giving us a perfect view of her amazing butt as she sinks a few balls...and then fucking herself with the large end of the cue stick! This gets her in the mood for more masturbation with the magic wand, enjoying another strong orgasm with squirting. After a naked lunch break we see her relaxing in a wicker chair, spreading her thighs and using her fingertips to gently rub oil into her privates, sliding between her labia and touching herself...and then using a thick vibrating dildo to fuck herself hard to more squirting climax pleasure! To cool down we see her doing some bottomless yoga, stretching out and then grabbing the yoga ball with built-in dildo to ride for more penetration play...and she goes for a bouncy ride, which we see from two different angles before saying her goodbyes, a gorgeous and energetic MILF with an outstanding body here on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hiya! Sommer Love here, I am from not so sunny PA, growing up on the east coast has always made me love an appreciate summer, hence why I am Sommer Love. Also having a Birthday in July helps! I am lucky 7/11! Growing up I was more of a tom boy spending time at the dirt bike track or at my family's garage where I came to love anything with an engine. Now I spend most of my time with my family and my lovely fur babies, having our adventures of hiking, camping and the occasional road trip. In the future I would like to see myself as some type of fashion Model or even a designer, the other I get the more I love expressing myself through photography and fashion! I cannot wait to see where life takes me, so stick around, I really think it is going to be a blast.

Hi Fellas! Lia here,

I knew from the moment I opened the door Sommer was the type of girl that is "one of guys". She is borderline tomboy-ish. She has a deep raspy voice (just like me). Maybe I am predacious but I love a girl with a deep voice. Because Sommer has a bit of edge to her, it was super fun putting her outside of her comfort zone. Making the first outfit for wardrobe a really girly dress and going on location to have her do some modeling. Come to find out this is one of her first shoots EVER. Her attitude was she's open minded and not shy at all. She has a very exotic look. Her body is very fit. You can tell she takes care of herself! Her skin tone is so tan. Naturally! It looks so smooth to the touch. She did tell me she has anemia and that's the reasoning for the bruising on her thighs. It was really fun watching her enjoy herself all day with all of my different toys. Surprise! Come to find out she is a squirter! Rejoice! I only wish I had more time with her to shoot. The only flight was a lot earlier than I am use to so we were a bit rushed towards the end. Cause we were running out of time. (F#&K You Covid!) All in all... Sommer is a good time! Enjoy!

Total Duration : 01:08:33
Total Size : 5,84 Gb

Video I - Tan Tomboy Style

(1 Video - Splitted Into 12 Clips)

Download :

sommer-00001403-01-1080p.mp4
sommer-00001403-02-1080p.mp4
sommer-00001403-03-1080p.mp4
sommer-00001403-04-1080p.mp4
sommer-00001403-05-1080p.mp4
sommer-00001403-06-1080p.mp4
sommer-00001403-07-1080p.mp4
sommer-00001403-08-1080p.mp4
sommer-00001403-09-1080p.mp4
sommer-00001403-10-1080p.mp4
sommer-00001403-11-1080p.mp4
sommer-00001403-12-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Michelle 2 - Tight Between The Legs
Release Date : 11/06/20 (NEW!!!)

Supercute teen Michelle continues her FT\/ adventure with more teasers, this time wearing a cute pink outfit and flashing her privates, then spreading and stimulating her clit. She is all about having orgasms; so this time she picks her new favorite toy, the Magic Wand vibrator to come to another strong orgasm and some very strong vaginal contractions. Her prominent and swollen clit we see up close, then watch her as she fingers her juicy pussy, bringing out the wetness and tasting it! Back out in some casual wear, she does some acrobatics at a park, goes shopping, and has some ice cream while teasing us with flashes between her legs. Back home, she puts on white lingerie for a more sensual scene, then goes all foot fetish by sucking her toes and playing with her feet. Then the zucchini she bought gets some use! She pushes it in deep, making it almost disappear, then uses her strong vaginal muscles to shoot it out! She then continues with a banana, fucking herself hard and deep, then eating the banana... Have fun enjoying this pretty doe-eyed teen, she's another wonderful addition to FT\/ :)

MODEL COMMENTS :

-

On the second day of shooting, the day was even hotter than the last; 114 degrees, so we kept the on-location shooting to a minimum, but still got a lot as long as we weren't in direct sun. She also has light skin, and can get sunburned easily; she's not used to the heat/sun when she's from Seattle. The pink dress is really cute, combined with the yellow wedges, brings a lot of colors to the intro. With teasers and upskirt, she goes home to use her new favorite vibrator, the Magic Wand. After using it the day before, she's come to really like it, making it preferred over the 'suction cup' vibrator. Of course, she comes to a strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions, and gets pretty wet from it too. Getting 2-3 fingers inside her, notice how juicy she is. We then go for a lunch break, get teasers there (and what she's wearing is pretty much what she's used to, and never really bothers with bras). She wanted ice cream too, so we made a 'scene' out of it, along with a trip to the grocery store to get some veggies. At home, its all about her showing off her brand new white lingerie that she wanted to model, and it seemed best to get the foot fetish scene there; she has some really pretty, petite feet. She had never sucked her toes before! Then its all about the kinky penetration with the zucchini and the banana. Notice how tight her vagina holds the two phallic objects.

Total Duration : 00:27:16
Total Size : 2,32 Gb / 4,42 Gb

Video I - Little More Kinky

Download (1080p) :

michelle-ii-00009045-01-1080p.mp4
michelle-ii-00009045-02-1080p.mp4
michelle-ii-00009045-03-1080p.mp4
michelle-ii-00009045-04-1080p.mp4
michelle-ii-00009045-05-1080p.mp4
michelle-ii-00009045-06-1080p.mp4

Download (4K) :

michelle-ii-00009045-01-2160p.mp4
michelle-ii-00009045-02-2160p.mp4
michelle-ii-00009045-03-2160p.mp4
michelle-ii-00009045-04-2160p.mp4
michelle-ii-00009045-05-2160p.mp4
michelle-ii-00009045-06-2160p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Emily - Big Heavy Naturals
Release Date : 11/09/20 (NEW!!!)

Meet Emily, a beautiful and BUSTY blonde in braids who speaks Norwegian and has a fun personality as well as an amazing body! We meet her on a very hot Arizona day and it only takes a few seconds before she pulls out those incredible 34G natural breasts to get a little refreshing breeze! She seems fascinated by her own big naturals - and can you blame her? - as she squeezes and bounces them in her flowery blue dress outdoors, enjoying the feeling of her own hands on her body. Getting indoors out of the extreme heat, we see her continue the breast play as she swings her boobs around, making them clap and licking her own nipples. Next she grabs a long acrylic dildo, sliding it between her boobs to 'tittyfuck' herself before spreading her legs on the couch and penetrating herself with the toy. As she fucks herself she uses a magic wand toy on her clitoris, and the powerful combination brings her to a nice strong orgasm, her first of the day! Next up is a fun dance in her pink bikini, stripping down until she gets completely naked to shake that incredible body to the music. Next we get right up close as she starts to finger herself after talking about some sexual adventures she's had, getting more and more fingers inside until she's fisting! Continuing the kinky penetration she reaches for a large yellow squash, then uses her fingers and a magic wand for another hot climax. After a topless lunch break we see her in the shower peeling out of her little lacy white panties, lathering up her body and massaging her breasts, then letting the water cascade over her skin to rinse off. On the floor of the shower we see her using a very large dildo for deep penetration, bringing a vibrator into the mix as well for dual pleasure. After drying off we see her back outdoors for some fitness fun, doing some topless jumping jacks and some work on the spinning bicycle, bouncing those boobs around like crazy! After one last penetration session we see her in a blue dress enjoying a gorgeous sunset as she bids us goodbye...a stunning girl with a magnificent body, enjoying a fun day of shooting with FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Jeg heter Emily,

My favorite color is yellow. I speak Norwegian. I like hiking, swimming and food. I love cats and have three. Their names are Allie, Max and Jason. I'm really good at cooking and rock paper scissors. I love to cook for family and friends. Food is my love language. My favorite foods are sweet and carbs. I have a college education in the STEM field. I love wine and going wine tasting- I prefer reds- my favorite is Barbera. I enjoy sunshine and love being at the beach. I like to lie in the sun like a lizard. My favorite beach in the world is in Tamuning, Guam. I'd be a career beach bum if the pay were better. I don't have an appendix. I get really bad road rage and have a long history of speeding tickets but none of them were my fault. I once got a matching tattoo with a married man (he told me he was divorced, hope you enjoy actually being divorced, A.!). My twitter is @Emilyright3 instagram @emilyright8

Hi fellas! Lia here! I was a little worried about how the day with Emily was going to go. I follow a routine with models who travel from another state to us. I usually talk to them the night before and before they get on their flights. I had not heard back from Emily either day. I assumed she "no showed". Turns out I was very wrong and she had to sit outside at the airport in 115 degree Arizona heat before she tracked me down. I felt soooooo horrible. I thought she was going to be mad at me and it might affect our day. Come to find out after I apologize 100 times she was very cool and we had a great day. That is when it happened.... She pulled out her boobs and I almost fainted. They are natural huge perfect fun bags. Cause it is really hard to tell how big they really are until she whips them out. So I planned my whole days around her awesome chest. Titty fucking, lotion show, making them clap, and after our bikini fun with a squash I said "get in my shower! Let's soap those bad boys up". Also using my biggest dildo in the shower as well. After I set up a little workout area in the backyard. In the middle of it she informs me she doesn't really workout. We had a big monsoon coming in. I knew the sunset would be out of this world so I cut the workout short and we rushed to the highest parking garage I could find and ended the day with some pretty sunset images. All in all what I thought would be a bad day. Turned into a really awesome time. All thanks to her! Check out her application Images #1 #2 #3

Total Duration : 01:23:04
Total Size : 7,08 Gb

Video I - Full Figured Blonde

(1 Video - Splitted Into 13 Clips)

Download :

emily-00009050-01-1080p.mp4
emily-00009050-02-1080p.mp4
emily-00009050-03-1080p.mp4
emily-00009050-04-1080p.mp4
emily-00009050-05-1080p.mp4
emily-00009050-06-1080p.mp4
emily-00009050-07-1080p.mp4
emily-00009050-08-1080p.mp4
emily-00009050-09-1080p.mp4
emily-00009050-10-1080p.mp4
emily-00009050-11-1080p.mp4
emily-00009050-12-1080p.mp4
emily-00009050-13-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
ANDREINA - SEXY COLOMBIAN
Release Date : 11/10/20 (NEW!!!)

Get ready for things to get en fuego as beautiful long-haired Colombian babe Andreina pays us a visit here on FT\/! She is a newcomer to the adult industry and is seriously heating up the camera as we meet her in the house, dancing to the music in a pale purple dress that she lifts up to reveal her sheer and very sexy thong panties. This Latina beauty has an incredible body and she loves to share it with the world, she's a natural in front of the camera! Gazing into her reflection in the mirror she slips her fingers inside, feeling her desire - we note the sounds of her wetness as she fingers herself - and then shakes that booty to the music again. Next she sticks a suction cup dildo to the mirror, practicing her oral sex technique - note how she uses her long hair! - before stripping completely nude and giving us a great view of that perfect butt. Laying back on the couch she reaches for the pink dildo as well as a magic wand vibrator, spreading her legs open - still wearing her high heels - and fucking herself with the toy as she buzzes her sensitive clitoris with the vibrator to orgasm! For even stronger vibration she reaches for the vintage Vibraking toy, buzzing herself to another climax as she rides on top of a black dildo on the piano bench. After a lunch break we see her outside in a cute bikini top and sexy denim cutoff shorts, spanking herself to make her juicy butt jiggle and then going for a ride on the swing. Going inside and sliding out of her little panties she fingers herself some more, moving her hand faster and bringing herself to another orgasm...and then enjoying a much stronger one with the Vibraking, and then another! More ass worship is next as she shakes that butt around, climbing up on the pool table and twerking and then rubbing her asshole while buzzing her clit with the Vibraking to a doggystyle climax. This is one spicy, beautiful Latina and it's a treat to watch Andreina in action as she enjoys a truly orgasmic day here on FT\/ MILFs!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hi everyone, mi name is Andreina Deluxe and im from Colombia

Soy un chica latina, con curvas naturals, tengo small titts pero culo grande. Me encanta aprender muchas cosas, viajar, conocer nuevas personas y culturas, me gusta leer, viajar a la playa me encanta las playas en Colombia y en spain y conectar con la naturaleza pero tambien puedo hacer cosas mas divertidas como ir a un parque de diversion, hacer paracaidismo y caminatas, estar con mis amigos y hacer fistesas divertidas., soy una chica delgada de mas o menos 114 L y mi HGT es de 5.7, mi edad 27 years old, my Bra 32B. mi favorite color el morado. Mi comida favorite es la italiana, Colombiana, spain food y me gusta cocinar diferentes platos de comida. Soy divertida pero sensible y me encanta bailar, me gusta hacer reir a las personas y tengo algo divertido que es como actuacion de comedia pero al mismo tiempo luce como personaje sobre-actuado, realmente es muy chistoso. Me gusta mucho las personas que tengan buna energia, positive , que les guste solucionar problemas no crear nuevos . me encanta los negocios y trabajar y toda persona que tenga vision de empresario o empresaria me encanta porque aprendo y trabajo. Puedes saber mas de mi! mi twitter es @andreinadeluxex y mi instagram @queenandreinadeluxe abrazo los amo!!!

Hi fellas! Lia here!

There is something that is just so smoking hot about a foreigner. Especially a sexy Columbian like Andreina. She is so sassy and has zero filters. If she doesn't like something, then she is not doing it. Lucky for all of you she is truly opened minded. She is brand new to this world of being filmed. Some girls struggle and some ooze sexuality out of their pores. That is Andreina. She is naturally so sexual. Every part of her screams, do me now! Her skin tone, her body, her face, and her appetite for sex is something that you cannot ignore. I love how she uses her super long hair when giving blowjobs or choking herself. The fact that English is her second language makes it even hotter if you ask me. It's nice to have a model like her when all of us are stuck at home and not being able to travel.

Total Duration : 01:37:19
Total Size : 8,29 Gb

Video I - That Latina Booty!

(1 Video - Splitted Into 14 Clips)

Download :

andreina-00001408-01-1080p.mp4
andreina-00001408-02-1080p.mp4
andreina-00001408-03-1080p.mp4
andreina-00001408-04-1080p.mp4
andreina-00001408-05-1080p.mp4