• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

English Football Premiership 2004/05..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yeah true.. :roll:
They probably already had the game won in their minds.. :?

Conman

Reaction score
55x55_Champions_League_Logo.gif
Champions League Results

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

GROUP A
Liverpool (Eng) 2 v 0 Monaco (Fra) Home Win :lol:
Deportivo La Coruña (Spa) 0 v 0 Olympiakos (Gre) Home Win :cry:

GROUP B
Bayer Leverkusen (Ger) 3 v 0 Real Madrid (Spa) Away Win :cry:
Roma (Ita) 0 a 1 Dynamo Kiev (Rus) Draw

GROUP C
Maccabi Tel-Aviv (Isr) 0 v 1 Bayern Munich (Ger) Away Win :lol:
Ajax Amsterdam (Hol) 0 v 1 Juventus (Ita) Draw :cry:

GROUP D
Fenerbahce (Tur) 1 v 0 Sparta Prague (Cze) Home Win :lol:
Lyon (Fra) 2 v 2 Man Utd (Eng) Away Win :cry:

What a reversal of fortunes! Someone throw away the formbook please! Real Madrid 0-3 losers :shock: Deportivo held at home :shock: Ajax forgot how to play football :shock: Utd come from behind to grab a draw :roll:

The Roma-Kiev game was abandoned after the ref took a missle between the eyes and went down and out for the count. He had incurred the wrath of the partisan crowd after sending off club hero, Philippe Mexes just before the break.

Real's defense again let them down as a rampant Leverkusen ran them around like whipping boys rather than Championship contenders.

Good away wins for Bayern Munich and Juventus and a precious piont for Olympiakos at Depor.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Real aren't looking real hot at the moment.. I heard Zidane may have picked up an injury too.. :?

Conman

Reaction score
I thought Leverkusen were top drawer. Real, in my opinion, played as they always do but the Germans were on their game. Props to them for great composure and not being overawed by the galacticos.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Any finals predictions at this Very early stage?? 8)

Conman

Reaction score
Zinista said:
Any finals predictions at this Very early stage?? 8)

:lol: :lol: Nice try! I'm not that good. :wink: I put my money where i know the form book calls them. Then I make a personal judgement based on player availability, form and morale. Works almost everytime so if it ain't broke .... :wink:

But for you, Zin, I'll stick my neck out and say Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea in the last eight. Thats all I'll commit! For now!! :lol: :lol:

Conman

Reaction score
trophy_ps.jpg
Fixtures

Saturday, September 18, 2004 (Moneytalk predictions - winners in bold)

Arsenal v Bolton
Birmingham v Charlton
Blackburn v Portsmouth
Crystal Palace v Man City
Norwich v Aston Villa
West Brom v Fulham

Sunday, September 19, 2004
Southampton v Newcastle
Everton v Middlesbrough
Chelsea v Tottenham

Monday, September 20, 2004
Man Utd v Liverpool

Utd v Pool. It doesn't get bigger than that. Utd are coming back into form and home advantage will be a positive factor. However, Liverpool, hot off a Champions League win in France will be bouyed and motivated. The team is gelling well now and the bench is looking awesome. Utd are still without key players and the senior members are looking tired and jaded as shown in their mid week display. Difficult to call but being the Anfield faithful, I am going for The Reds to take it in a hard fought and probably bruising encounter.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Conman said:
Utd v Pool. It doesn't get bigger than that.
What about Arsenal v Bolton!!! :p :p just jokes :wink:

Conman

Reaction score
Zinista said:
Conman said:
Utd v Pool. It doesn't get bigger than that.
What about Arsenal v Bolton!!! :p :p just jokes :wink:

There's only one match bigger than Man Utd v Liverpool at Old Trafford ... and its Liverpool v Man Utd at Anfield! :lol:

trophy_ps.jpg
Results for Saturday, September 18, 2004

Arsenal 2 v 2 Bolton :cry:
Birmingham 1 v 1 Charlton :cry:
Blackburn 1 v 0 Portsmouth $$$
Crystal Palace 1 v 2 Man City $$$
Norwich 0 v 0 Aston Villa :cry:
West Brom 1 v 1 Fulham :cry:

Not a good Saturday but we still have 4 more matches to make up for yesterday's losses. :wink: Well done Bolton for holding Arsenal and showing all that the Gunners are vunerable. even at home.

Zinista will be a fucking happy puppy! :D

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Conman said:
Zinista will be a fucking happy puppy! :D
U Fucking Little Ripper!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:
okocha.jpg

Boys are headed in the rigth direction!! :twisted: :twisted:

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Overnight Scores:
Southampton 1 - 2 Newcastle
Everton 1 - 0 Middlesbrough
Chelsea 0 - 0 Tottenham

In other news it is reported that Real Madrid Coach Jose Antonio Camacho has offered his resignation to the Club President.. :shock:

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Man U. 2 - 1 Liverpool
F&%$^#^$#& Red Devils got up! :evil:

Conman

Reaction score
Zinista said:
Man U. 2 - 1 Liverpool
F&%$^#^$#& Red Devils got up!

I'm feeling a little sick right now so excuse me if I don't make an editorial ... :cry:

anfield1

Reaction score
If you're not going to take it Conman, allow me.

Manure 2 v 1 Liverpool

After the previous weeks of steady improvement from the mighty reds culminating in a great display against Monaco, we were well within our rights to feel very optimistic in the build up to our visit to the Old Trafford. I was looking forward to having my de-lousing shower* after the game and going down the pub to rub the result in a few mancs faces. Things, as usual, didn't go to plan. I have never liked the expression "they wanted it more than us", however this was one occasion where that certainly seemed to be the case. All of the excuses were made after the game about their first goal coming from a free-kick that should never have been given, their second coming from a corner where a goal kick should have been given and Liverpool losing our everso influential captain Steven Gerrard before half time to injury.

The truth is, that Man Utd were crap. Liverpool however, were crapperer! The Steven Gerrard excuse certainly doesn't wash with me as I don't think he's played more than an hours decent football under the new gaffa and think he'll be away to Madrid in the summer. He usually loves the games against Arsenal and Manure as it pits him against Viera and Keane who he has a lot of respect for as the best players who play in the same position as him. He usually attempts to rule the midfield against anyone, but against either of these two his resolve has always seemed that bit stronger. Monday nights' game was not one of these occasions. It sticks in my throat to say it, but Liverpool were beaten by the better team on the night. My marks out of 10 for the redmen:

Dudek: 6 - had nothing to do bar pick the ball out of the net. Always looks shaky lately
Josemi: 7 - A great signing. Kept Giggs quiet and Ronaldo when he drifted over got little to no change off the new man.
Hyypia: 6 - Tried his best to give Mr Ed a penalty in the first half. Didn't look his usual composed self. I'm sure it was just a blip.
Carragher: 6 - Backed off too much and gave the scummers far too much time to do what they wanted on the ball.
Riise: 3 - My god he was dire! Gave Ronaldo the run of the park.
Kewell: 4 - Another airy-fairy performance from the aussie. He's playing like someone who was in it for the money and now he's got enough, he can't be arsed anymore. Complete wanker who should be shown the door.
Gerrard: 6 - On his way to the exit door. He hasn't got the same will and desire of last season. He runs around like a healess chicken and plays the hollwood pass far too often.
Alonso: 6 - Another good signing from Rafa. Good passer (although he seems to go for the hollywood ball too often as well). The only player to get to grips with C Ronaldo. He didn't have a terrible game but could've done with him being better to make up for the rest of the midfield.
Garcia: 6 - Worst he's been yet, still better than most. He's being compared with Dalglish over here, which I'm not buying. He's a good player who needs to be a little less greedy. He had a decent enough game and I think he was one of the few who gave the keeper any trouble.
Finnan: 5 - Another of the terminally shite! Needs to concentrate on playing football rather than whinging to the referee which he was doing far too often in this game. If you're as shit as this fella, you'd wanna keep a lower profile.
Cisse: 5 - For the first half hour big Djib walked around in their half. For the rest of the game he may have built up a bit of a jog at times. He really looked like he couldn't be arsed.

And THAT ^ is why I won't be posting too often. I get too carried away with getting my opinions across!

*De-lousing shower - Necessary course of action to be taken on exitting Old Trafford!

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
anfield1 said:
And THAT ^ is why I won't be posting too often. I get too carried away with getting my opinions across!
Its all good anfield!! Expressing your opinions is what its all about in forums!! :wink:

Conman

Reaction score
I came to this thread feeling good after blitzing the Celeb Forum ... but I feel sick all over again .... :(

Conman

Reaction score
trophy_ps.jpg
Fixtures

Saturday, September 25, 2004 (Moneytalk predictions - winners in bold)

Middlesbrough v Chelsea
Aston Villa v Crystal Palace
Fulham v Southampton
Liverpool v Norwich
Man City v Arsenal
Newcastle v West Brom
Tottenham v Man Utd
Bolton v Birmingham

Sunday, September 26, 2004
Portsmouth v Everton

Monday, September 27, 2004
Charlton v Blackburn

A pretty straightforward looking weekend according to the formbooks. But I think we might be in for a few surprises. We'd better have a few coz I need to make up for last week's ghastly losses!

I expect Man Utd to be full of ego and the in-form Spurs will prolly take the game to them. Monday's win against Liverpool was a rare one in what I suspect will be a dire season for the Red Devils.

I also suspect Manchester City will come away with a good result against the rampant Gunners. Arsenal and Liverpool old boys in City will want to prove themselves to the clubs that discarded them and Kevin Keegan will want no less than a good result to keep his job.

Liverpool and Chelsea will have relatively easier ties but Pompey and Everton looks like a bruiser waiting to happen. Good money will be on the Newcastle v West Brom game as I expect a goal feast.

biftah

Reaction score
Although he hasn't had the best of seasons so far, the reds are better with Stevie Gerrard than without him. Lets hope he makes his comeback as quick as he reckons:

“As far as I'm concerned, this injury will keep me out for two months and no longer,” Gerrard said.

anfield1

Reaction score
FAO The oracles of the internet and all things technological.

I have scoured the internet for live streams of football and have found nothing. Does anyone have links to sites that show Liverpool games by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.