• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NCAA College Football

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
I know it may seem a little early to start this thread, but the start of season is a little over a month and a half away. So, Who is your team? Why is your team destined to contend for a National Championship? Are the reigning Champs going to repeat? Who is going to contend for the Heisman Trophy? Do you think the BCS is BS? Why or why not? Feel free to discuss.
Link----->Sports Illustrated Power Rankings

coclarkson

Reaction score
The Ohio State Buckeyes! although they lost most of thier starters on offense and defense. but when they constantly bring in the type of top recruits as they do they just reload. Justin Zwick will take over as qb. he has a cannon and one of the best wr in santonio holmes. lydell ross is a heisman contender. he'll run for 1500 yards this season. mo hall is the backup rb, one of the most versatile runners in the ncaa. on the defensive side, a.j. hawk at lb reminds me alot of katzenmoyer. the concen is the defensive front. losing will smith, tim anderson, and darion scott really hurt, but as i said, they reload.Gonja, don't give me that shit about how we cant beat Michigan. Cooper is old news. what's tressels record against UM? expect another whoopin this year.

heisman contenders: timmy chang qb hawaii. he'll break the ncaa record for most passing yards, tds. guarenteed to throw for 4,000 yards 40 tds

lydell ross. rb osu with a young qb, he'll be the focal point of the offense, 1500+ yaards 15+ tds

matt leinart qb usc just because he'll put up good numbers on a national championship contending team

derron sproles rb ksu last years leading rusher

jason white qb oklahoma last years heisman winner, same reason at leinart

RyanA

Reaction score
While I agree with you Ohio State will be very very good this year, Michigan is not the team they have to worry about in the Big Ten. That team would be Minnesota. They have the best OL in the country, two stud rb's in Barber and Maroney, who both would be Heisman candidates if they didnt share carries. We have the same question mark at QB as The Ohio State, but as proven by the Nebraska teams of the 90's, running the ball behind a great O line can get you where you want to be. At least we get to play Ohio State this year. I dont think either of these teams will win the national championship. I'm going with USC if Mike Williams plays with Leinart as the Heisman (The other receiver, Steve Smith will be a top 10 pick eventually), wide open for the chamionship if he doesnt, with Sproles as the Heisman.

coclarkson

Reaction score
RyanA said:
At least we get to play Ohio State this year.

unfortunately you don't. October 9th will be the big game for minnesota vs. michigan. i couldn't believe that minnesota gave up 31 4th quarter points last season to them. the sept 4th opener vs toledo will be a good game. toledo has one of the better qbs in the nation in bruce gradkowski.my title game is USC vs OSU of course ohio st. wins

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Allright, I gave you guys a running head start. I am glad to see the Big Ten is well represented. Does no ones else have any faith in they teams?
Michigan is all about tradition. Tradition of excellence. Tradition of winning. This season the traditions will continue.
OSU and Minnesota are a lot alike. Both like to play the old option style offense and both have mediocre defenses. Yes Minnesota does have a couple of young studs at RB, but a lot of theire sucess came from having Al Queda at QB. As for the buckeyes, Lydell Ross is ok, coclarkson you give him way to much credit. It's too bad Clarett is a complete moron, you guys would put up more of a fight if you still had him. OSU and Minnesota are ok, the real competion is Iowa. That is the game that I am looking forward to the most. Those basterds have been taking it to us for the last two seasons. It is payback time. While your teams are hiding behind your fat guys, and handing the ball off all the time.
Michigan will hit you with the most balenced offense in college football. While you may have QB problems, We are producing NFL caliber QBs all the time. This year is no different. We have a little bit of a QB contrversy right now, It's between Matt Gutierrez and Clayton Richard. Both are 6-4, 230, both are powerful and have outstanding accuracy. Matt is a little more mobile and he is a righty,and Clayton has a rocket launcer attached to his left shoulder. Either way we win. We have had a great Chris Perry at RB for the last 3 years, so this year one of our other studs gets to shine. I am pulling for Jerome Jackson, he is from my hometown of Saginaw, Michigan. RyanA you should know this kid, his older brother has been a gopher for the past few years, but I think he transfered beacuse of lack of PT. Anyway, Jackson is very fast and has some good moves, I just hope Lloyd gives him a chance. And you all know about the best Reciever Corp in the Nation, Braylon Edwards, Jason Avant and Steve Breston. These guys will rip your hearts out and come back for more. No school in our Conferance has as good a Secondary unit as the Wolverines. The reason they are so good is they go against the best every scrimage. I could rant and rave all day long about how good we are, but that is why they play the game. To show you how good they are.
coclarkson said:
Gonja, don't give me that shit about how we cant beat Michigan.
C'mon, you know I'm gonna give you shit. We are rivals. U of M vs. OSU W-L-T = 57-37-6 Your team just has to beat us 20 times in a row to tie it up.
coclarkson said:
expect another whoopin this year.
I do, something like last season.
RyanA said:
Michigan is not the team they have to worry about in the Big Ten. That team would be Minnesota.
We never worry about Minnesota, not this year, last year, any year. Minnesota has not beat Michigan since 1983 or something ridiculous like that, last season was their best chance and your terrible defense squandered your inpending victory. The W ain't coming this year, Sorry.

coclarkson

Reaction score
that jackson from minn transferred to southern illinois u. who is a 1-AA power.

i have no doubt that the big ten title will be decided on Nov 20 at the shoe. we had our chances to make a comeback last year. unlike cooper, tressel knows how to beat michigan. all that matters is that he is 2-1 against um. i'll give you guys credit Gonja, the recieving corps is impressive especially Edwards. Safety Ernie Shazor is a stud as well. however i wasn't impressed last seaon with running back dave underwood. i think they'll struggle running the ball. michigan has some tough road games at Notre Dame, at Purdue, and of course at the horseshoe. I think Purdue will be very tough with Orton at qb. they have Michigan, OSU, and Wisconsin at home. Michigan is producing NFL caliber qb's? Krenzel was drafted before Navarre was, which i don't know how or why that happened, but 14 bucks were drafted this year, the most ever.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
i wasn't impressed last seaon with running back dave underwood. i think they'll struggle running the ball
Underwood was primarily Perry's backup last season. He is a big kid, but not to flashy. That is why I would like to see Jackson get a lot of snaps. He is a gamebreaker, The kid has some serious wheels. He was a track star at Saginaw High just like Detroit Lions WR Charles Rogers.
coclarkson said:
Michigan is producing NFL caliber qb's? Krenzel was drafted before Navarre was
The "?" in you sentence was nice. Like you don't know about the Legend.
2-Time Superbowl Champion------------Tom Brady---------------2-Time Superbowl MVP
Besides Craig Krenzel,How many QBs in the NFL are from Ohio State? Navarre sucked the balls, and he still got drafted, amazing. If you play QB for the University of Michigan, you can handle the NFL. In fact, I would like to know the stat. What College has the most QBs in the NFL? Michigan has at least 4. Does any college have that many? Marshall has 2. Florida probably has a couple, right?

coclarkson

Reaction score
no ohio state isn't a nfl qb producing school. bobby hoying was supposed to be the future of the eagles but failed miserabely. we produce wr's such as joey galloway, terry glenn, david boston, michael jenkins, ken-yan rambo, and nfl legend cris carter. defensive backs such as nate clements, mike doss, ahmed plummer, chris gamble, antione winfield. can't forget nfl hall of famers to be eddie george and orlando pace. korey stringer was great. what can i say about big daddy wilkenson. he was a bust but he still went #1 overall. has a michigan player ever went #1? just think, if bledsoe never got hurt, would we ever know about tom brady? the same can be said about brett favre, and steve young both began thier legacy when a starter got hurt.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
what can i say about big daddy wilkenson. he was a bust but he still went #1 overal
He may be a "bust" as far as #1 picks, But he does a good job of clogging that lane with the "Big Baby" Shaun Rogers on the Detroit Lions Defensive Line. I am not real sure if you can call him a bust.
Ryan leaf = Bust
Eric Crouch = Bust
Big Daddy = Still playing and producing

coclarkson

Reaction score
i didn't even know that big daddy still played.

11-20-04...IT'S ON!
aosu.jpg

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Today the BCS changed it's formula. Now the humans have more say in the rankings than the computers. The AP poll, the USA Today/ESPN poll and the BCS computer all have 1/3 share of the BSC poll. They also took out quality of win and strength of schedule. Will that change things? Who knows but it sounds better than before.

coclarkson

Reaction score
I think the rule changes help the mid-major conferences like conf. USA, Big West, MAC. They should've kept the strength of schedule rankings. Now if Bowling Green goes unbeaten and wins the MAC, they will be a possible BCS team, which they shouldn't because the MAC is weak compared to the major conferences. Last season, the strength of schedule hurt Miami (Oh), they went 12-1 including being the MAC champions but only went to a shitty bowl game. but if the new rule changes applied last year, MiamI wouldv'e played in a New Years Day game. Am I making sense?

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Im damn excited to see wut The Uconn Huskies program will do this year, they were very impressive in thier first 1-A seaon last year, Just missing a Bowl Game apperance. This season will be thier first chance at a BCS game ,now they will have a better chance at making a bowl.

hcliff69

Reaction score
Gonjawolverine said:
. In fact, I would like to know the stat. What College has the most QBs in the NFL? Michigan has at least 4. Does any college have that many? Marshall has 2. Florida probably has a couple, right?

as of today's rosters University of Wash has the most with 6 followed by Mich with 5

South Carolina Mich st 3 W. Virginia
Oregon Fresno st 3 Dartmouth
E carolina 2 Georgia Boston College 4
Wash St 2 Penn st Tulsa
Cal Kentucky Delaware 2
Wisconsin 2 Central Florida San Jose State
St. Cloud st Lsu 2 Princeton
Mich 5 Louisiana-Lafayette Florida A&M
Wyoming Colorado 2 Indiana 2
Purdue BYU 2 Florida 3
Virginia 2 Miami-FL 2 Georgia Tech
N Arizona Missouri Oregon
Washington 6 Southern Mississippi Bowling Green.
Maryland Middle Tennessee State 2 Stanford
Oklahoma Florida State 3 Tulane 3
Texas Tech Central Washington Illinois
Ohio State Marshall 2 UCLA
Mississippi Tennessee 2 Sam Houston State
Louisiana Tech 2 Rutgers Syracuse
Alcorn State Notre Dame Northwestern State
California-Davis USC 2 Louisiana-Monroe
Arizona State Stephen F. Austin Louisville
Sacramento State North Carolina State Miami (OH)
Eastern Illinois Iowa State 2 Minnesota
Texas Arkansas Texas Tech
Colorado St Va Tech Northern Iowa
South Carolina

by the start fo the season it may be different as im sure alot wont make it that far.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kansas State WILDCATS all the way!!!!

AUFan

Reaction score
War fuckin' Eagle!!!

Sadly, one the best (and smallest) LBs the SEC has been blessed with in quite some-time, Carlos Dansby, has moved on. Little bastard was only 211lbs, but played like he weighed 240. Im not so sure about this Williams kid that supposed to replace him. From what ive seen he hits like a damn hammer, but I question his ability to read and adapt.

The McNabb wanna-be weve got at QB is decent, but he still cant throw for shit. I swear if he doesnt start throwing the goddamn ball ill scream and pitch a fit like a little girl. Although, it is fun seeing him steamrolling safetys.

Speaking of steamrolling, Tubberville needs to open his fucking eyes and pay Ronnie Brown a little more. Hes like Mike Alstott with speed. Much as I love to see Carnell "Cadilliac" Williams break some ankles, he really doesnt have the toughness for 30+ touches a game facing SEC defenses.

Anyway, I dont expect Auburn to win the SEC. I firmly believe theyve got the talent to beat the living shit out of every other team down this way, except LSU. Much respect to the other Tigers.

By the way, Georgia fans can kiss my white ass. You bastards annoy me more than Alabama fans ever will.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Marcus Vick of Virginia Tech was suspended for the 04 season because of those charges and convictions he has..

So much for following in Mike Vicks footsteps

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Well the first poll of the upcoming season was released recently, and Michigan got some decent props from the Coaches poll and is currently ranked #7. They are also the preseason pick to win the Big 10. Take that suckeyes(coclarkson).
LINK---->Coaches Poll