• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Pictures - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
How about "Confirmed Members"
Sounds a bit like a Catholic penis, but what the hell.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I don't really spend any time outside the patch I'm looking after now so it's a matter that I'm not concerned with or qualified to speak to beyond that.
The term "Senior Member" has confused me a little. I was struck by it some time ago as I composed a remonstration for someone for making a very obvious error for a "senior member" when I noticed they only had a half dozen posts and really had no clue what they were doing. That's when I understood what it took to "graduate"
The idea that all one needed was a few posts of any quality to attain a rank seemed odd.
That being said, it's not something that has ever impacted greatly on what I have been doing so not worth making anything of.
Redefining the structure and titles might be a idea if the need for organisation is something that niggles, but it's really up to everyone else.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
What you are actually getting are teasers and catalogues for the next season's collections. Winter collection shoots were done months ago. Everyone works well in advance to give them the best chance of forward sales to shops and chains. If they left it to the actual easos they'd sell nothing.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Before we consider this post substandard, we might want take a moment to look at the posts of the complainant, for instance
Grindhouse Premier 3-26-07

and
Various and sundry stuff

which at the very least are on a par with the post being moaned about; and also of the precedent set by posts of admin and mods in their posts also of late.
Yak and I tried to set up a system whereby we could establish a more strict baseline. We couldn't get it to stick for a number of circumstantial reasons at that time. Since then a policy of approval has been established that looks for reasons to allow posts rather than to clear them. Precedents have been set which out of fainess we must follow. If therefore we remove this post, we must, out of similar fairness, look to remove all posts of a similar type. This arbitrary decision making on which posts stay and which go based on the individual tastes of certain moderators is the kind of bullshit that made this forum a bloody nightmare for posters for so long.
In the light of this, heckling from former staff members who never themselves demontrated any kind of consistency in their decision making or how it related to the posts they themselves made, is both unhelpful and unwelcome.
BOC

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is my fault for not checking the babes section. It simply did not occur to me to do so.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Current measures appear to be doing the trick.
I stand corrected, and appreciate the effort taken in resolving what has been an absolute mare of a situation.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for borriello: Spam

Post: Vogue Williams - Bikini on Nissi Beach in Ayia Napa, Cyprus - 09/13/16
User: borriello
Infraction: Spam

Administrative Note:
Why you have just been infracted

Message to User:
You've just started two threads full of images hosted on a cash generating site.
You would be amazed at how unwelcome that is here right now. Not happening here.
Read and follow the posting rules or next time you won't be coming back.
BOC

Original Post:
Vogue Williams - Bikini on Nissi Beach in Ayia Napa, Cyprus - 09/13/16

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
That is Madalina Diana Ghenea.
The film is Youth. Michael Caine, Harvey Kietel, Rachel Weisz, Ed Stoppard

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
All that warning means is that someone with a bone to pick reported the site as hosting malware. If you know the site is clean then click ignore and in the report response popup explain you know the site to be non malicious. the warnings will cease.
In the case of Imagecredit.xyz I have always been unimpressed, but since I kicked up the awful stink the last time it might seem as though I have some kind of pathology if I made an issue again.
Of the imagehosts their ads have often been on the more aggressive side, but I find using adblock plus extension keeps most of their popups at bay without interfering with the imageloading. That's the best we can hope fr these days.
I'd be interested to know what the results of your conversation are.
BOC