• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Playboy

Elsar

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

11/15/19
Laura Devushcat in Countryside Escape

Time slows down with the gorgeous Pl@yboy Muse of the Month, Laura Devushcat, in this lovely pictorial. On location in Rome, Italy, this French model poses perfectly for the photographer, Cassandra Keyes. “I’m living my best life,” gushes Laura on set. Enjoying a remote holiday, Laura is dressed in all black with a picnic basket in hand, as she walks about her charming cottage. Taking in all the beauty that surrounds her, she begins to undress sensually. “I love modeling — in 10 years, I hope to [be] in the same place,” she laughs. “I want to continue to be a better model every day.” When it comes to the perfect first date, Laura is a total romantic. “My idea of the perfect first date is falling in love at first sight,” she says. “I’m attracted to positivity, kindness, sensuality, [and a] smile.” Fall for the stunning, Laura, right hereTime slows down with the gorgeous Playboy Muse of the Month, Laura Devushcat, in this lovely pictorial. On location in Rome, Italy, this French model poses perfectly for the photographer, Cassandra Keyes. “I’m living my best life,” gushes Laura on set. Enjoying a remote holiday, Laura is dressed in all black with a picnic basket in hand, as she walks about her charming cottage. Taking in all the beauty that surrounds her, she begins to undress sensually. “I love modeling — in 10 years, I hope to [be] in the same place,” she laughs. “I want to continue to be a better model every day.” When it comes to the perfect first date, Laura is a total romantic. “My idea of the perfect first date is falling in love at first sight,” she says. “I’m attracted to positivity, kindness, sensuality, [and a] smile.” Fall for the stunning, Laura, right here!

Gallery: 29 - Pics - 1920px
Download File K2S - 12.7 MB
Download File FF - 12.7 MB

Gallery: 29 - Pics - 2739px
Download File K2S - 23.3 MB

Vids - 05:11m
2160p - mp4
Download File K2S - 229.1 MB
Download File FF - 229.1 MB

1080p - mp4
Download File K2S - 307.2 MB

720p - mp4
Download File K2S - 152.6 MB
Download File FF - 152.6 MB

480p - mp4
Download File K2S - 41.6 MB
Download File FF - 41.6 MB

Elsar

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

11/16/19
Natalia Andreeva in Pl@yboy Italy

Soak up the sun on this perfect beach day with International Playmate, Natalia Andreeva. On location in the south of Portugal for her shoot as Miss October 2019 for Pl@yboy Italy, this blonde beauty will captive you, as the photographer, Ana Dias snaps away. “It was my first time in Portugal, and I fell in love with the amazing beaches,” reminisces Natalia of her shoot. “I felt free and happy naked in the sun.” When it comes to her career as a model, Natalia enjoys the freedom of nude shoots. “I love my curves in balance with my skinny body,” she tells us. “[I am] most interested in nude shootings!”

Gallery: 30 - Pics - 1920px
Download File K2S - 11.7 MB
Download File FF - 11.7 MB

Gallery: 30 - Pics - 2739px
Download File K2S - 22.0 MB
Download File FF - 22.0 MB

Elsar

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

11/17/19
Ilvy Kokomo in Perfect Balance

Embrace the outdoors with the gorgeous and vibrant, Ilvy Kokomo in this latest pictorial from the photographer, Henrik Pfeifer. Taking in the fresh, mountain air, Ilvy goes for a run and then stops to undress and do some mountainside stretching. A lover of staying healthy, Ilvy enjoyed creating this set. “I finished my studies a while ago,” she tells us. “I have a bachelor's degree in physiotherapy and health care!” When she’s not in front of our cameras modeling, you can usually find Ilvy staying active, reading, or behind the camera. “I like different kinds of sports [like] hiking, running, skiing, and swimming,” she tells us. “I [also] read books, and I am crazy about photography!”

Gallery: 30 - Pics - 1920px
Download File K2S - 10.5 MB
Download File FF - 10.5 MB

Gallery: 30 - Pics - 2739px
Download File K2S - 21.5 MB

Vids - 03:20m
1080p - mp4
Download File K2S - 146.8 MB

720p - mp4
Download File K2S - 97.8 MB
Download File FF - 97.8 MB

480p - mp4
Download File K2S - 38.7 MB
Download File FF - 38.7 MB

Elsar

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
11/17/19
Riley Reid in Tangerine Dream

This Flashback Friday, Riley Reid makes her stunning debut as a Pl@yboy Muse in this charming, vintage-inspired pictorial from the photographer, Jay Allan. Surrounded by retro decor, Riley spends the day relaxing in silk pants and a tangerine-colored tank. “I’m a silly, goofy girl who is full of love and fun energy,” Riley tells us about herself. “My passion is happiness and sharing love because that is the most important thing in life.” Spreading positivity, Riley is a blast to have on set and an incredibly talented model. “How do I feel about posing nude? I love it! It’s sexy and fun,” she says. “I also love that I have not done any work to my body. It helps show other girls who are petite like me that they too can be sexy without needing to change their bodies.”

Gallery: 32 - Pics - 1920px
Download File K2S - 18.0 MB
Download File FF - 18.0 MB

Gallery: 32 - Pics - 2739px
Download File K2S - 38.1 MB

Vids - 05:23m
2160p - mp4
Download File K2S - 319.1 MB
Download File FF - 319.1 MB

1080p - mp4
Download File K2S - 237.2 MB

720p - mp4
Download File K2S - 158.6 MB
Download File FF - 158.6 MB

480p - mp4
Download File K2S - 43.1 MB
Download File FF - 43.1 MB

Elsar

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

11/19/19
Elilith Noir in Feeling Free

Well known for her Pl@yboy Girlfriend features, the gorgeous, Elilith Noir now graces PB+ for her second solo pictorial, and the results are stunning. On location in Thailand, Elilith is dressed in a red bikini and cover-up, as the photographer, David Merenyi snaps away at his camera. Feeling beautiful and free, Elilith lounges around her villa and undresses to show off her lovely figure. “I first heard about Playboy when I found my dad's magazines when I was 11. I remember I was more fascinated by the exotic locations than the nudity," she laughs. "Before I started modeling, I had never been abroad, and here I am now, shooting with Playboy in Thailand! Life can be so funny sometimes.” A successful model, Elilith is usually trotting the globe from job to job, so when she’s not working, she loves to relax with a good book. “I love reading books,” she gushes. “I studied arts and literature at university!”

Gallery: 29 - Pics - 1920px
Download File K2S - 9.5 MB
Download File FF - 9.5 MB

Gallery: 29 - Pics - 2739px
Download File K2S - 17.1 MB

Vids - 05:00m
1080p - mp4
Download File K2S - 171.3 MB

720p - mp4
Download File K2S - 114.2 MB
Download File FF - 114.2 MB

480p - mp4