• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Number of Posts to Show Per Page

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Some members complained about pages loading too slowly, particularly in Misc. Groups and Shows section where some posts contain 50 or more thumbnails. In your User Control Panel (User CP)/Edit Options/Number of Posts to Show Per Page, instead of the forum default setting of 20 posts per page, now you have the option of showing 10, 15 or 20 posts per page.

Remember to click 'Save Changes' after adjusting this option.

We hope this change makes your time spent at NCF more enjoyable.

evilcobra

Reaction score
This has created another problem. Now the number of pages shown next to a thread is different than the actual number of pages. If it shows a thread has 3 pages and I click page 3, it takes me to page 3 but the thread is actually 6 pages. Also threads with more than 6 pages, when you click on last page, it takes you to a middle page.
I have it set to show 20 posts per page but when I enter a thread, it's still set to 10.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This has created another problem. Now the number of pages shown next to a thread is different than the actual number of pages. If it shows a thread has 3 pages and I click page 3, it takes me to page 3 but the thread is actually 6 pages. Also threads with more than 6 pages, when you click on last page, it takes you to a middle page.
I have it set to show 20 posts per page but when I enter a thread, it's still set to 10.

I'm having the same problem. Did you set default to 10 pages ?

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
update

I set my pages to 15, but in some places I get 10,in others 15.
When I go from p1 to p2, it only changes by 10.

friend26

Respected Member
Reaction score
I thought only happened to me, but it's a relief that someone else has my problem, The strange thing is that it occurred alone, without changing settings :skeezy:

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You would prefer returning to 20 post per page setting without options?

friend26

Respected Member
Reaction score
You would prefer returning to 20 post per page setting without options?
No, what I prefer is that pages appear as before, the exact number, and without half the redirect post.
but no problem, the only thing that is a little nuisance, but not traumatized ;)

crankers

Reaction score
I had the same problem - as I workaround, I set it to display the newest posts first. I actually like this better - the newest posts are on page 1.

friend26

Respected Member
Reaction score
now if I find problem with the post,the number of pages I changed several times,when I go to check that I can contribute material not see all pages,I pass according to me are appearing more and many of them repeatedly,so is dificill know if what they contributed already :nuts:
am asking for help, but I hate to post something that already and I can not see:razz:

*I tried to change the number of pages as you said, but only let me put "default" or "20 messages"

thanks in advance ;)

evilcobra

Reaction score
Changed everything back to forum default and still problem exists. The main page shows 20 posts per page while the individual threads are still 10 posts per page.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
lol this reminds me of the shit i used to deal with every day. i have sympathy for you larryo.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It looks like you went back to 20 ppp.
I no longer have a choice in my options.