• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Obituaries (R.I.P. -- Celebrity Death Announcements)

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Darius said:
Anna Nicole Smith was a fuckin nut, that is true. She had recently lost her 20 year old son, right after giving birth. What did the tabloids do, they attacked her and ripped her up... fuckin scumbags! She had just lost her son! Step into reality people, there is no need to be an asshole just because you are 'anonymous' on the net. What did I think of Anna Nicole Smith? Not too much- gold digger, no talent, and dumb as a stump. Although I did not have a high opinion of her, I would never have shoved a camera in her face saying 'How do you feel about your sons death?'
'Do you think that you were partly responsible?' Which may not exactly be the questions she was asked, but they are similar. RIP Anna

Well said and agreed.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
just testing

in order of apearance

I know this will absolutely ruin the beauty of her thread. (and her)

cujo66

Reaction score
I'm just glad they finally got her buried.
Living in South Florida, I live about 5 miles from the Hard Rock Hotel, we had coverage no stop with the court battles, other cases were put on hold for all that, and who foot the bill, we the citizens of Broward County, Fl.
Let her rest now.

AlleyBaggettLover

Reaction score
John Paul II was an incredible Pope. He learned to build bridges within Christianity and to non-Christian religions as well. He also recognized the error of the church's silence about the Jews in WWII and deeply apologized to the Jews on behalf of the Roman Catholic Church. R.I.P. JPII!! I'll definately see you on the flip side!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
thats a very nice thing to say, but it was 2 years ago! lol

moxdevil

Reaction score
Hitler preached what he himself wrote in Mein Kampf. JPII preached what was written by many hundreds of Christians in the past in the Bible and other tracts.

Hitler was full of himself and a narcissist. JPII was humble, modest, and a very forgiving man.

There are many other differences, too many to name. The world was honoured and blessed to have had JPII.

Hitler practiced what he himself preached, John Paul II practiced what other stupid sick ignorant fuckers preached. Should he be praised for this difference?

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Heath Ledger RIP

I just found out that Heath ledger the Australian actor who was nominated for an oscar for his part in brokeback mountain and is to play the joker in the new batman film the dark knight has been found dead in his apartment in manhattan aparantly he was surrounded by pills

A sad end to a talented actor just starting to come into his own.

Rest in peace Heath.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Yeah, that's fucked up.
Drugs kill yet another promising actor.
RIP

EvolutionSelene

The Resident Lady of Leisure
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah I heard about that this morning. It's the same as Brad Renfo. :neutral:

RIP Heath.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damn, Rest in peace.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*ck
That is so F*ckd up. God damn it"
This F*cking sucks.
Rest in peace.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Yeah...

He actually stayed in an apartment by himself for a month studying the role of the Joker. Getting the posture just right and practicing the laugh and just other little minor things like that, he wanted to live up to everyone's expectations.

So while doing that and during the filming of the movie, Christian Bale actually said in an interview that he would come on the set looking like shit because he would only get 2-3 hours of sleep a week!

So what happened?

My THOUGHTS are that he started taking the pills to get some sleep, which he is quoted to saying that they didn't work, and he became dependent on them but still couldn't get enough sleep....so he took more and more....and eventually accidentally took TOO MUCH. Thus...accidentally overdosing.

I was a fan...and I was really excited about The Dark Knight and still am...he basically put his life into it...you could actually say that The Dark Knight killed the Joker...although he was done filming it and was actually filming another movie, he started losing sleep while filming The Dark Knight and the pills killed him in the long run.

His role as the Joker will most likely earn him an Oscar...he put so much work into the role...it cost him his life...

Rest In Peace, Heath...we'll miss you.

rich2rob

Reaction score
I must ask as someone who doesn't go to the movies much, but who was the young man.

I hope he finds peace wherever he is and it is sad that another young life has ended by possible OD.

Hope Amy and Britney take note, but I won't hold my breath.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hope Amy and Britney take note, but I won't hold my breath.

Dude, Heath Ledger was way out of these two bitches league. He was actually more talented than those two junkies combained. And how can you compare their problems with his death? Heath's death wasn't caused by drugs.

RIP

saeko nogami

Reaction score
RIP.He was good in monsters' balls alongside billy bob thornton and halle berry.