• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Obituaries (R.I.P. -- Celebrity Death Announcements)

effer

Reaction score
That was a great tribute. I am going to miss his acting as well, he was just starting to take off in the last few years and who knows how good he would have been.

rich2rob

Reaction score
RIP Bo Diddley

Sad to here that Blues and Rock n'Roll legend Bo Diddley has died a great loss to music, I hope younger music fans have heard of this great man.

chiefs1968

Respected Member
Reaction score
RIP and thank you for inspiring so many other Blues-men

rhe1n

Reaction score
saw this man in concert about a year and half ago, it sucked because all he talked about was how airport security blows.

minter89

Reaction score
Ah yeah read that:( What angried me was that where I live(sweden) there were only a short notice about it. And instead they had like 5-6 pages on Britney's latest adventures..
A true inspiration to many people and will be greatly missed!

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
A sad loss for the world of special effects I do so hope that he was able to pass on his great skills to many so that they are not lost!

RIP.

Graywolf

Reaction score
Comedian George Carlin dies in Los Angeles at 71
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Comedian George Carlin, a counter-culture hero famed for his routines about drugs and dirty words, died of heart failure at a Los Angeles-area hospital on Sunday, a spokesman said. He was 71.

Carlin, who had a history of heart and drug-dependency problems, died at Saint John's Health Center in Santa Monica about 6 p.m. PDT (9 p.m. EDT) after being admitted earlier in the afternoon for chest pains, spokesman Jeff Abraham told Reuters.

Known for his edgy, provocative material, Carlin achieved status as an anti-Establishment icon in the 1970s with stand-up bits full of drug references and a routine called "Seven Words You Can Never Say On Television." A regulatory battle over a radio broadcast of the routine ultimately reached the U.S. Supreme Court.

In the 1978 case, Federal Communications Commission vs. Pacifica Foundation, the top U.S. court ruled that the words cited in Carlin's routine were indecent, and that the government's broadcast regulator could ban them from being aired at times when children might be listening.

Carlin's comedic sensibility often came back to a central theme: humanity is doomed.

"I don't have any beliefs or allegiances. I don't believe in this country, I don't believe in religion, or a god, and I don't believe in all these man-made institutional ideas," he told Reuters in a 2001 interview.

Carlin, who wrote several books and performed in many television comedy specials, is survived by his wife Sally Wade, and daughter Kelly Carlin McCall.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
...and these people who let their children record the out going message on their answer machines! Hi my name is stacey I'm 5 years old my mummy and daddy can't come to the phone dhrbfkekwsjfhdk...Beep! Here's my message stacy; I'm coming over to your house with a big knife and I'm gonna kill mummy and daddy and then I'm gonna take out my giant ding dong and stick it straight in your..Beep!

And these guys that have these stupid goofy names; Todd, Kyle and Tucker! These are not proper names! I bet you 10 times outta 10 that tony, micky and vinnie would beat the shit outta Todd kyle and tucker!

R.I.P

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Oh man,

What a bummer. Those seven dirty words is a classic. RIP George.

C0BRA

The Rise of Member
Reaction score
"Fighting for Peace is like Screwing for Virginity"
-- George Carlin

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
The best, the greatest...

Shit
Piss
Clit
Cunt
Cock
Mother Fucker
Tits

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
RIP Evan Tanner

Former UFC champ Tanner dead at 37

By Jeff Cain, Ken Pishna, and Tom Hamlin/MMAWeekly.com
8 hours, 4 minutes ago
Buzz Up
Print
Related Coverage
Iole: Tanner his own man
Blog: Remembering Tanner

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship middleweight champion Evan Tanner was found dead near Palo Verde, Calif. on Monday. He was 37.

Tanner had trekked into the desert on a journey to “cleanse” himself, according to Douglas Vincitorio of Tanner’s management team. “He went out to the desert to do a ‘cleansing’ as he called it. Kind of like ‘Survivorman.’” These short trips were not new to Tanner, said Vincitorio. It is something that he has done numerous times over the years.

“What we were told is that (Sheriff’s officials who found Tanner) believe his motorcycle had run out of gas, so he went to walk out in like 115- to 118-degree heat,” Vincitorio said. “He was miles away from his camp. That’s where the helicopter found him. Right now, they just think that he succumbed to the heat.”ADVERTISEMENT

Tanner had apparently told friends before he left that if they hadn’t heard from him in a couple of days, they should contact officials, which is what happened. When he stopped responding to text messages, friends waited a couple of days and then notified officials at the Imperial County Sherrif’s Department on Friday.

A search ensued and Tanner’s body was found Monday.

On Aug. 10, Tanner wrote a blog on Spike TV’s website, proclaiming his desire to start an adventure in the desert east of his new home in Oceanside, Calif. An avid outdoorsman and wandering spirit, he wanted to escape civilization for a while.

“I’m not just going out into the desert, I’m going out into the desert to hunt for lost treasure,” he wrote. “I’m going on a pilgrimage of sorts, a journey to solitude, to do some thinking, and to pay my respects to the great mysteries.”

On Aug. 16, Tanner wrote about collecting supplies for his journey, and wrote about the dangers he might face.

“I plan on going so deep into the desert, that any failure of my equipment, could cost me my life,” he said. “I’ve been doing a great deal of research and study. I want to know all I can about where I’m going, and I want to make sure I have the best equipment.”

Of course, this led followers of his blog to fear for his safety, as they often did when Tanner reported his frequent by-the-seat-of-his-pants adventures. In a blog dated Aug. 27, Tanner tried to calm his audience.

“This isn’t a version of ‘Into the Wild,’” he wrote. “I’m not going out into the desert with a pair of shorts and a bowie knife, to try to live off the land. I’m going fully geared up, and I’m planning on having some fun.”

But he also affirmed that things could go wrong if his equipment wasn’t up to snuff.

“I do plan on going back pretty far, so I did mention in one of my posts that I wanted to make sure to have good quality gear,” he said. “Any failure of gear out in the desert could cause a problem.”

On Sept. 2, Tanner wrote his final blog entry, documenting a training session at a facility in Oceanside.

The Amarillo, Texas native was a high school wrestling stand out who won the state championships his junior and senior years despite only getting into the sport as a sophomore. He entered mixed martial arts in 1997 encouraged by friends.

Tanner rose to the top of the mixed martial arts world by winning the UFC middleweight title over David Terrell at UFC 51: “Super Saturday” Feb. 5, 2005. He lost the title later in the year to Rich Franklin. Tanner, who had a career MMA record of 32-8 last competed in the UFC on June 21 losing to Kendall Grove by split decision.

“He will obviously be sorely missed,” said Vincitorio. Adding, “I think that Evan would want to be remembered as a very complex man with many layers, not just a fighter.”

Tanner was surely a unique personality. He’s eclectic spirit and competitive nature will be sorely missed in the MMA community.

This sucks, He was one of my favorite fighters to watch. He will be missed.