• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Elitebomber downloader tool

elitebomber

Reaction score
Funny.. I didn't realise there was a program that did this already. I went and wrote one in C#.. I wonder if mine is better =P.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
Did you write it in C++ and do you have a link to the program and if you wrote it yourself you could add a URL-field so other than Imagevenues directorys can be downloaded or am i mistaken.
And can i get your source-files?

elitebomber

Reaction score
GrapJ said:
Did you write it in C++ and do you have a link to the program and if you wrote it yourself you could add a URL-field so other than Imagevenues directorys can be downloaded or am i mistaken.
And can i get your source-files?

Screenshot:
http://www.elitebomber.com/screen1.jpg

Download program:
http://www.elitebomber.com/ImgDownloader.exe

Download C# source files:
http://www.elitebomber.com/ImgDownloader.rar

A few quick notes: I wrote this program with this forum in mind. Most of the pics I wanted to download in mass quantity were Imgvenue so that's why it will only download imgvenue pictures. It doesn't download thumbnails. It uses the .net framework so if your windows is horribly out of date, it won't work.

The steps are pretty much the same as the other program.

Step 1: Go to the page on the forum in your browser that you want to rip the imgvenue pics from. Save the source file as a txt file to your hard drive.

Step 2: Select the directory you want to download the images to.

Step 3: Select the input source (the txt file you downloaded in step 1).

Step 4: Input the name of the lady. (This is used to create a directory inside the directory you picked in step 2 and it names the directory to the name of the lady).

Step 5: Input the page number. So if there is a forum thread named "Rose McGowan" and there are 5 pages to the thread you will go to each thread and save each source file as a txt file and then input the appropiate page number here. This will create a directory inside the directory created in step 4 with the name of the page number.

Step 6: Press enqueue to add it to the download queueue. You can then add more files to the queue or click download to begin downloading. Once you hit download you can't enqueue anymore.

It will download the images and rename them to 1.jpg, 2.jpg... N.jpg depending on the number of images and put them in the unique directory created by the previous steps. When you minimize the program it will go into the system tray as a sonic icon. If you want to bring it back up, just double click the icon. If anyone wants me to add features that are feasible, let me know. If you find any bugs please let me know. Eventually I will probably take this program beyond just Imgvenue but at the moment I don't see any other image sites being used nearly as frequently as Imgvenue.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
My source files end up with .h (C++ is different from C#), i have never seen XML sourcecode before. But it looks good.
I found you use schemas.microsoft.com/VisualStudio
Is that a XMLcompiler and/or where can i get a compiler for your codes.
I lolled when i discovered this in the files "project is exposed to COM"

However, on running the program i get a warning, it's Dutch , it says Can't initialize, aborting.

**edit**
.net 2 framework.
I'm probably stupid or obsolete but what is it and how does it work
OR am i (again) missing something?
Let's see what happens to others.

elitebomber

Reaction score
GrapJ said:
My source files end up with .h (C++ is different from C#), i have never seen XML sourcecode before. But it looks good.
I found you use schemas.microsoft.com/VisualStudio
Is that a XMLcompiler and/or where can i get a compiler for your codes.
I lolled when i discovered this in the files "project is exposed to COM"

However, on running the program i get a warning, it's Dutch , it says Can't initialize, aborting.

You might not have the .net 2 framework. The .cs files are where the code is stored. I have tried this program on several different machines it seems to work fine. Anyone else having this problem?