• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Best Filehost for Downloading

Best Filehost for Downloading

• DepositFiles

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Easyshare / Crocko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Extabit

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • FileFactory

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Filepost

• Hotfile

• Mediafire

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Oron

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Rapidshare

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Uploading.com

• Total voters

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Again I feel the need to reply to this topic..by the time I write this,this topic has bin seen 3,222 times....and yet only 25votes???....now I started this topic cause people were complaining about that there were not enough freeslots availble for the hosts I use to download from,and yet 25 votes for alternitive hosters??...this just looks like a joke...and yeah it is no suprise that most votes go to medifire as it is in all polls concerning hosts but mediafire is a verry slow hosts to upload to and I must be honest as I was ealyer in this thread an uploader like me don't make money with that host,you might think of me as a moneygrabbing asshole but I am not....I just want to be compensated for the time I am behind the machine that's all...so as I said before no mather what I stick to the 3 hosts I use complaines or not...

It's good to hear an uploaders point of view, but this thread is asking for downloader's opinions.

JuK3

Reaction score
Some of the filehosts are thrown out by default for someone like me.

I used rapidshare, but they delete your files after 30 days. I don't want to reupload a file if another host will keep it indefinitely.

I can't upload a file more than 200mb to mediafire. When downloading I like them the best, but for uploading it really limits you.

After that, site's where there is a daily limit. Then, one's with hour long wait times.

Do you guys like any of the site's that will upload your file to multiple hosts at once? There's also a bunch of those, but none that I like real well.

Error_404

Making 'em disappear
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I only know of 4, none that I would consider perfect but Mir.cr seems to be the lesser of the 4 evils. They have a couple of the better hosts in their list but are missing some of the heavy hitters, such as Oron & MediaFire, and a few of the 'up and coming' file hosts that seem to be pretty decent from a downloader's perspective. I haven't checked to see if Mir.cr accepts user suggestions for adding new hosts to their stable yet but I may do that shortly.

MediaFire seems to be the crowd favorite so far but being a web developer myself, I would guess that MediaFire would be a no-go for Mir.cr given MF's complex front-end code. I'd say that it would take some work on MF's part before Mir.cr would be able to make their service compatible with that particular host.

FileMirrorUpload.com is another but it has less hosts than Mir.cr and less features.

CreateMirror.com is another and does include Oron but rest of the file hosts are pretty crappy from both a downloader & uploader's perspective. I believe a couple are even banned from the U.S. & some western European countries. Not to mention that, I think all but two hosts in their lineup are on our banned list, with good reason.

MultiShared.com is the fourth and has a pretty good lineup but isn't updated very often. They have Oron, MediaFire, RS, etc. but they also still list several of the now defunct file hosts such as WUpload. Also, it seems to be so outdated that MediaFire doesn't appear to be working, probably because of MF's site re-design a while back. :(

Last edited:

Error_404

Making 'em disappear
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I've noticed that too Betreid. I'm not sure what's going on. The service itself still works as I've been able to download a few non-NCF related files just in the past 2 days but on certain sites I'll click a MF mirror and get the same thing.

If I were to guess, I'd say that they're cleaning house due to the file host shake up. I have read a couple of different sources that the Federal Bureau of Ignorance and online watchdogs are supposedly going after DepositFiles, MediaFire, and a couple of others next...particularly those that pay out to uploaders.

Hopefully it's just a case of MF playing it safe, cleaning house, and waiting on it to all die down instead of closing their doors completely like so many others have done.

thenar

Reaction score
rapidgator seems to be taking over. much more often then not when i see dl link around the web its rapidigator. and still think they are bad

PervyMerv

Reaction score
It has taken 4 hours to get 200mb from rapidgator so far.

which is a shame because everybody is uploading to it.

I am a bit nervous of going premimum because they say they don't store you payment details but you are signing up for regular payments and putting your CC details into their site, somehow that doesn't add up and they do not say who their billing partner is, just seems a bit fishy to me.

And rapidshare is the only site I have payed for that hasen't closed down soon afterwards.

So for me in the UK rapidshare gets my vote (for now)

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Rapidgator kept telling me for 2 days that I had reached my download limit, and I hadn't downloaded yet !

Filefactory has been working well lately, I haven't been asked/told to go premium for a while.

wileecoyote1969

Reaction score
Just my 2 cents.....

for the love of God please stop using rapidgator without at lest providing another mirror.
50% of the time rapidgator will tell you your "captcha has expired - please wait 15 minutes" after your submit your captcha answer within 10 seconds.

Plus it is FILLED with false links and intentionally misleading links to a pay download service (that nobody uses)

Nude Celeb

Reaction score

• rapidshare the pioneer
• Mediafire the general likeable

Both friendly user interface and downloading

:)

jerkules

Reaction score
i used to like ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** but depositfiles is the best for free members.

joshdaltona

Reaction score
depositfiles for me is the best, a bit slower then the rest but i never had any issues with it