• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Which Style Is Better

Post View Style

• Horizontal on top

Votes: 68 39.3%
  • Vertical on the side

Votes: 105 60.7%

• Total voters

DocZ

Reaction score
Another vote for Left. Much cleaner look. Thanks for everything by the way, this forum rocks!

The Chief

Reaction score
the bad thing about it being on the left is that when you preview a post, it's not exactly what it will actually look like when you submit, the preview doesn't show the avatar space on the left...when it's horizontal on top, you know what you see is what you get...it makes it easier to organize your thumbs when you're posting pics...just my thoughts

I just noticed it, we have that "last edited..." thing now? I kinda hate that for some reason, lol...I think any post looks better without it

Last edited:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
oh, are you using the white template? yeah i didn't edit that yet lol. i almost forget about it sometimes.

as far as thumbnails go, all you have to do is put a space in between each one and it will wrap to the next line automatically. whats so hard about that heh ;)

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Is there a way you make the styles optional? It looks like it's going to stay on the side and I prefer it on the top.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
no. only option is color apparently. the top/left option is a toggle switch in the admin options and it changed it for both themes when i did it.

if the vote was in favor of top, i might change it back, but its not.

i always liked top better myself, but now i think it looks more organized this way