• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Abby’s [Archived 2002 - 2007, 2008, 2009]

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 24 Nov 2007
WMV 768x432 47m 16s 777mb
Em & Jamie-Lee
Girl-Girl
To send us feedback or ask a question, technical or otherwise; we have a Feedback page just for that purpose. Questions could relate to billing, DVD ordering, or help viewing photos or videos.
Em & Jamie-Lee begin with lots of kissing, both of the lips and of the breasts. Then the shorts and the undies disappear and its skin on skin. Finger insertions are right behind and the giving of head is greedily partaken.

https://k2s.cc/file/1c4d5593c46e4/ll520.rar

VIDEO | 10 Dec 2016 Mariana & Mona
51m 20s
Download: MP4 1024x576 1034mb
Fisting

Approaching Mona from behind, Mariana gently kisses her neck and slides her hand up her skirt, softly rubbing her hand against her girly panties. Pushing her to the bed, Mariana undresses Mona, revealing her immaculate, shaved vulva as she approaches her wet tongue and licks her passionately.

Turning around, Mariana lays on all fours as Mona takes off her panties, uncovering her tan lines as she beings to finger her from behind. Down on the floor, the girls move their bodies towards each other and rubbing their vulvas they engage in passionate tribbing as they look into each others' eyes. Taking Mona again to the bed, Mariana gently rubs her hand against her dripping wet vulva as she slowly begins to fist Mariana as she screams in pleasure before falling asleep in each others' arms.

https://k2s.cc/file/702b82db91ecf/ll486.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 17 Nov 2007
Fotina & Julia B
Girl-Girl
You can make your own List of stills or videos that you like or want to group together. These lists can be private, seen only by you, or they can be public, shared with everyone.
Fotina & Julia B make love in the soft gauzey light from the window sheers. They give each other's breasts full attention, then they go down on each other for the ultimate in pleasure. Extra-large images and dressing room photos are available for those of you who enjoy them.

https://k2s.cc/file/8c572afb48ca9/ll519.rar

VIDEO | 07 Jan 2017 Leslie & Mariana
55m 56s
Download: MP4 1024x576 1096mb
Rimming

While trying out different clothes in their dressing room, Mariana and Leslie gently begin to caress each other, moving their hands all around their slender bodies. Facing away from Leslie, Mariana moans as her pert breasts are squeezed firmly from behind while she lowers her hands and pulls firmly Leslie's round bum.

Kneeling behind Leslie, Mariana takes off her partner's panties and slowly slides them through Leslie's legs. As Leslie raises her feet from the ground, Mariana grabs her panties and pulls her foot towards her delicate vulva, rubbing it against her while squirming in pleasure. Still standing in front of Mariana, Leslie pulls Mariana's head in between her legs, offering her hairy vulva for a committed oral

https://k2s.cc/file/ac72247d81ed3/ll490.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 28 Sep 2021 Alexandra T
34m 27s
Download: MP4 1080p (1.32G)
Pale areolas

As short-haired Alexandra writes in her journal, with her legs akimbo, we get a teasing view up her loose shorts. She playfully stretches her leotard to accentuate her cleavage, then tugs it down to uncover her full breasts and light pink nipples. Once she's completely naked, she proudly provides an intimate tour of her perfectly shaved pussy. She opens her legs with an inviting smile, uses her manicured fingertips to gently spread her labia, and gets shot from below, as she exposes her sensitive clit.

Touching herself, Alexandra grabs a camera and plays photographer, before turning her attention to her bum. She massages some cream into her firm cheeks and then pulls them apart, to show off her tight anus. Then, she gets on all fours and casts a lustful look over her shoulder. Alexandra's playful side comes out when she traces a pen up her inner thighs, wearing her glasses, and puts on a plush unicorn hat, while using one hand to cover her pussy.

https://k2s.cc/file/a7d63eee19361/as1807.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 11 Sep 2015Blanca
28m 29s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 463mb )
Pert breasts

Lying on the bed, Blanca pulls off her t-shirt, her hands reaching towards the white tan lines across her breasts, massaging the sensitive flesh in her fingers. Face down, ass up, she teases her fingers over the gusset of her panties, a soft moan escaping from her small lips. Removing her knickers, Blanca pushes in one, then two fingers, her toes curling on the ends of her bare feet as she builds towards her second orgasm.

Lying sideways across the covers, Blanca tries to focus on her book, her tight shorts drawing the eyes to the young flesh of her warm thighs. Her breasts push together downblouse as she reaches for a cube of chocolate, her body in the mood for indulgence. Her fingers slip to the crotch of her shorts, her panties just visible from the side of her fingers as they start to rub. Her hips lift up off the bed as she moans, pulling at her clothing, her labia curling free from her clothes her vulva deep red with excitement. Her feet lift up off the bed, slamming back down as she thrusts her hips forwards inserting a finger, orgasmic shocks rippling through her body. Sitting up to read her book once more, Blanca licks her finger to turn the page and tasting herself, discovers that her appetite is not yet sated.

https://k2s.cc/file/b8ef9df6af21c/530.rar

VIDEO | 15 Sep 2015Kirsa & Zina
34m 14s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 555mb )
Girls with glasses

"I never masturbated next to someone before." Kirsa and Zina lie on the couch and talk intimately about how both ladies have masturbated in front of their partner's but never with their girlfriends. Feeding their curiosity and with their legs entangled, both ladies begin to rub into their hairy mounds while looking deeply at each other.

"I have no bra..." Kirsa lifts up her camisole to reveal to Zina her pert breasts and hardened nipples. "I don't do anything to my pubic area, either" Zina tells Kirsa as she removes her tight colorful shorts to show she also has hairy bush. Under Zina's watchful eye, Kirsa reaches climax and Zina soon follows!

https://k2s.cc/file/565453393f7be/531.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 18 Sep 2015Nina Q
15m 39s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 255mb )
Fingering outdoors

Reading a book on a blanket in her outdoor garden, Nina turns over and carefully removes her thong so as to not get caught by prying eyes. She changes inter her swimsuit with just as much care, glimpses of her hairy bush are visible.

Feeling comfortable in her bikini, Nina lies back and traces circles with her finger around her belly button and strokes her inner thigh, Despite the sounds of the urban city, Nina feels the urge to tough herself more intimately and slides her hand into her bikini bottom. She flicks her nipples before grabbing a make-up mirror to watch herself masturbate to orgasm, all the while being cautious as to not get caught!

https://k2s.cc/file/d465bd4939939/532.rar

VIDEO | 22 Sep 2015Amalia & Remie
20m 10s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 327mb )
Glasses

"You remind me of the first girl I had sex with can I try to kiss you?" Amalia draws closer to Remie to start kissing, falling into a warm embrace.

"I like you" murmurs Amalia, hardly believing that this is really happening as she looks through her glasses at Remie. "The best things are always like this, very spontaneous!" Remie sits up on her on knees unzips her dress and slowly eases it down off her shoulders as she undresses next to Amalia and starts to masturbate. "Yes, touch me" moans Amalia as Remie's hand squeezes her thigh and up to her breasts. "Usually, I touch my breasts but now I feel that yours are mine! I could fall in love with you, really!"

https://k2s.cc/file/7a2a721305339/533.rar

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 25 Sep 2015Billie T
12m 16s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 199mb )
Small breasts

Billie's bare foot rests on top of the clothes horse, the clothing rocking in time with the motion of her hand, which is stroking up and down between her legs as she masturbates. Billie's breathing starts to quicken, her naked chest heaving as with a tiny shudder she orgasms by the open door.

Billie checks on her drying laundry, the open door letting a warm breeze into the room. Picking up a freshly washed top, Billie slides off what she is wearing and pulls the white fabric over her small breasts. Standing, Billie studies herself in the mirror, her nipples are easily visible below the tight top, the white fabric hiding little of their shape, especially because she is not wearing a bra. Feeling the soft fabric between her fingers, first Billie tries on a combination of different tops before finding herself naked on a chair, her distracted fingers sliding towards her dark pubic hair. Soft strokes become more indulgent, a smile flickering across Billies face as the laundry is forgotten and with a gasp, she pushes a finger inside herself.

https://k2s.cc/file/9b8776332cd04/534.rar

VIDEO | 29 Sep 2015Ashley L & Rosalyn - Part 1
13m 10s
Download: MP4 1024x576 213mb
Tanlines

"When I wore my jeans, they were pretty tight... And if I sat in a certain way it would feel really good." Lying outdoors on a blanket, Ashley and Rosalyn talk about the first time they ever masturbated and the sensations they felt.

"It's getting a little hot." Feeling the warmth of the sun, Ashley and Rosalyn remove their dresses and strip down to their bikinis and then sunbathe topless. "Would you like to show me how you orgasm?" Both girls grips their tanned breasts and rub into their crotch as they rise to orgasm on the green grass beneath them.

https://k2s.cc/file/ceb537e1ea961/535.rar