• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Abby’s [Archived 2002 - 2007, 2008, 2009]

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 30 Aug 2021 Adelina & Candice D
24m 18s
Download: MP4 1080p (887.1M)
Watching friend

In a steamy greenhouse, Adelina and Candice gently touch each other's breasts and talk about doing sexy things outdoors. Adelina loves having sex in tents when camping, while Candice has made love on a remote beach, and they decide to share a new experience together. "Today I'm really in the mood to play with myself!" Candice declares, and Adelina replies, "I'm so lucky!" Candice slips her hand down Adelina's colourful shorts and rubs her over her panties, while Adelina happily undresses Candice to discover her matching lemon-yellow lingerie, then strokes between her legs.

Once they're both naked, the girls focus on touching themselves and giggle at the sticky sounds of their wet pussies. They delightedly admire each other's masturbation technique and contrasting look: Candice is completely shaved, while Adelina has a luxurious full bush. "It really turns me on, I love how you play with your pussy!" Candice murmurs dreamily. They hook their open legs together so their warm thighs are touching, and their breathing gets heavier as they rub their clits. Candice squeezes Adelina's nipple as she reaches orgasm first, and Adelina follows soon after, moaning in ecstasy. In the afterglow, they hold hands and beam at each other adoringly. "It's so nice to share this moment!" Adelina sighs. "We almost did it at the same time: I think we are connected!

https://k2s.cc/file/3d4cf98a6c5f0/877.rar

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: